Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) (24753 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / 10k/sec to all networks on MTN / Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 04, 2012
Dial *422# to get 2good reloaded
18k/s to all networks in Nigeria
20k/s to us, india, uk (landline)
Access to 5x bonus
Dialy charge of N5.oo
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by chakaz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
EMMAACHILE: Dial *422# to get 2good reloaded
18k/s to all networks in Nigeria
20k/s to us, india, uk (landline)
Access to 5x bonus
Dialy charge of N5.oo
It's ok but, why the daily charge now?
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by Sadusalam: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
Na daily charge spoil am
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by bennito: 5:36am On Nov 06, 2012
Airtel Club 10 Padis offers the
youths and the young-at-heart the privilege to
connect and have fun with friends at 7.5k/sec call
rate, enjoy up to 90 MB of free data every month as well as free facebook and browsing.
Plz, my question is, do they have any hidden charge on this club 10 padis?

1 Like

Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by amblors(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
How come I no see the airtel 2good reloaded for their website?
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by amblors(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
I just switched, currently the cheapest call plan across all networks.
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
chakaz:
It's ok but, why the daily charge now?

Sadusalam: Na daily charge spoil am

Nigerians disgust me. too damn stingy. And these are the guys that'll ask for someone's daughters hand in marriage? hell no!

a daily charge of N5 for 30 days amounts to N150 ONLY per month

Money I'm sure you guys blow daily chewing kuli kuli

The GSM networks are not charity organizations; they pay salaries of mothers and fathers you know.

2 Likes

Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by amblors(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2012
I realized I was back on an expensive calling plan dis morn. Am I supposed to renew this plan manually daily?
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
Glo and MTN renew automatically. but Glo waits for airtime on your line, charges you and renews while MTN just deactivates you until you have airtime and resubscribe yourself.
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by amblors(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
This airtel own,e b like e different o.
I had to dial the code again, they den deducted their N5, then I was back on the plan, despite the fact I had call credit left, the method no nice @all
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by amblors(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
I didn't have to resubscribe today. So I guess its automatic renewal airtel implemented too. Enjoying the 1GB bis data plan. Can't complain much about the N10 sms offnet rate.
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by amblors(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2012
Just received an sms from airtel, the N5 daily access charge has been dropped. Its officially the best tarriff in know of across the networks.
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2012
amblors: Just received an sms from airtel, the N5 daily access charge has been dropped. Its officially the best tarriff in know of across the networks.
Wow congrats man. Lols
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2012
By the way the official name is 2good classic not reloaded

http://www.africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/africaairtel/Nigeria/Personal/2_good_classic/

2 good classic
What is 2GOOD Classic?
2Good Classic is another revolutionary plan from Airtel. Keep in touch with all family, friends and business associates on 2Good Classic with call rate of 18k/sec to all networks in Nigeria!!!
Just pay N5 daily access charge to enjoy these wonderful rates!!!

Benefits?

18k/sec rate to all national/domestic destinations with N5 daily access charge.
20k/sec rate to USA, Canada, UK(fixed lines), China and India.
30 free monthly on net SMS upon customer's 1st minimum N100 recharge of every month.
10% for every Easy/Wazobia recharge of N50.00 and above.
FREE - 0.Facebook.com
FREE download of Opera Mini Browser
FREE CRBT subscription and song free for 14 days

How to enjoy these benefits?

Simply dial *422#
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by sniperwolf(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
Airtel took me to this plan automatically without any daily access charge of N5. I used to make calls for 20k/sec from the very 1st seconds. Maybe I'm a loyal customer
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by amblors(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
trae_z:
Wow congrats man. Lols

Haha, glad iv buried my mtn sim. They've practically bin apologizing on radio for screwed up network upgrades the pas 2-4 months, b4 which the service hadn't bin exciting or sincere.
Av neva really liked glo tho, enjoyed their N1 infinito while it lasted, that's about it.
Etisalat/airtel way to go for me presently.
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by Tobtex(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2013
amblors: I just switched, currently the cheapest call plan across all networks.

Across all networks? Bàbá you must be tripping. . . MTN has better tariffs. . .
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by sats: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
daily acces charge, they still add that to their packages? they can as well try again ... flexing my airtel too good homies
Re: AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) by amblors(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tobtex:

Across all networks? Bàbá you must be tripping. . . MTN has better tariffs. . .

Lol, u dey check date sef?

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos / How Long Can 5000mah Last You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.