Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

10k/sec to all networks on MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10k/sec to all networks on MTN (27609 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily / AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10k/sec to all networks on MTN by chineduace(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Just got this message from MTN.

Dear customer, Welcome to MTN SuperSaver+! Now you can call ALL networks in Nigeria at 10K/sec, ALL DAY! Enjoy the lowest rates for business &pleasure!

From what i observed, same applies to ipulse.

For now lets see how other networks would respond, but guys you will agree that this is the bomb...!!! The price war gets more interesting.
Who still wants to port...?
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Gboliwe: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
You forgot to include that the first minute call is N0.42k per sec
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by chineduace(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Gboliwe: You forgot to include that the first minute call is N0.42k per sec
42k 1st minute isn't bad.... Give me a network with this tariff plan without something attached...
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Gboliwe: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
chineduace:
42k 1st minute isn't bad.... Give me a network with this tariff plan without something attached...
i dont use mtn. I prefer Etisalat. i loaded N1k since the 9th of this month, I havent started using my airtime yet. i got a bonus of N3750 and thats what I have been using to all networks at a flat rate of 40k per sec.

When advertising, tell us what pharmacists call 'side effects' so that I can make a decision.

1 Like

Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by chineduace(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
Gboliwe:
i dont use mtn. I prefer Etisalat. i loaded N1k since the 9th of this month, I havent started using my airtime yet. i got a bonus of N3750 and thats what I have been using to all networks at a flat rate of 40k per sec.

When advertising, tell us what pharmacists call 'side effects' so that I can make a decision.

enjoy it while it lasts, when your airtime finishes and of course it will, then you'll be back to paying 40k per sec on etisalat which is outrageous for now.

1 Like

Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by onenessone: 3:39am On Jun 18, 2013
Gboliwe:

You also forgot to say that this etisalate rate works out to about 10k/sec if well calculated. I use the same flexi and can testify to it.

2 Likes

Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by onenessone: 3:43am On Jun 18, 2013
onenessone:

You also forgot to say that this etisalate rate works out to about 10k/sec if well calculated. I use the same flexi and can testify to it.

N1000 gives you N3750, thats almost 4 times your value for the money, so at 40k/sec is just like 10k/sec from your N1000, great offer, i have been selling this offer to all who cares to listen. You all should port to etisalat, the current best network
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by hunkydory(m): 4:01am On Jun 18, 2013
Airtel remains the best for calling all network.18k per second to all networks.No extra charges for the first minute call and no hidden charges.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by bacco2000(m): 4:48am On Jun 18, 2013
hunkydory: Airtel remains the best for calling all network.18k per second to all networks.No extra charges for the first minute call and no hidden charges.

Sorry what plan is that on airtel,
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2013
Qhunkyd what plan is that? the airtel i know dont have such without big charges
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by abgreat: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2013
MTNN has introduced 2 new tariff plans; iPulse and SuperSaver Plus effective June 15, 2013.

The new MTN SuperSaver tariff plan will offer customers a FLAT rate of 10 kobo per second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of MTN-to-MTN calls and MTN-to-Other networks call at 42 kobo per second respectively plus other exciting offers WHILE the new MTN IPulsewill also offer customers a FLAT rate of 10 kobo per second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of MTN-to-MTN calls and MTN-to-Other networks call at 42 kobo per second respectively.

2 Likes

Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2013
Hmmmmm. angry But visafone is offering 12k/sec to ALL NETWORK with first minute of 25k/sec!!!! Naija, we should see the REAL thing oo! I sooooo enjoy my calling now! 12k/sec is like #7.20 in one minute. Just that visafone is not well publicised. The clarity amazes me. MTN is good too but I am almost frustrated with dropped calls from these GSM giants. Anyone else here using a visafone? cool
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by solomityo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
haven't u heard abt mtn goody bag. Tats d best you can get. N750 for 150mins m 200sms to mtn ntwk. Now tell me why mtn is not better. And dont tell me abt etisalat easy flex cos i used it last wk and to tell u d truth it is rubbish. The call rate on it is 0.40k.

1 Like

Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by chineduace(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
From what i have observed, no matter how you look at it, MTN has won the tariff battle on all fronts... Dont so much like MTN but what can i do... They are the best now in tariff planning... Super saver+, ipulse, mtn goody etc. Others should do their home work. With 42 million subscribers.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
Gboliwe:

... According to the advert, it's a 7 day thingy, no be so? *side effects ish*
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by seunlayi(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2013
why 42 k?

1 Like

Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by chineduace(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2013
mazado:

... According to the advert, it's a 7 day thingy, no be so? *side effects ish*

Goody bag 1 and 2 is for 7 days, Goody Bag 3 is for 30 days
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
teejake: Hmmmmm. angry But visafone is offering 12k/sec to ALL NETWORK with first minute of 25k/sec!!!! Naija, we should see the REAL thing oo! I sooooo enjoy my calling now! 12k/sec is like #7.20 in one minute. Just that visafone is not well publicised. The clarity amazes me. MTN is good too but I am almost frustrated with dropped calls from these GSM giants. Anyone else here using a visafone? cool

Jim Ovia thought that mobile gsm business, is like banking where people work hard all day and come and dump their hard earned money for him to live fat on.
At least he and his bank's staffs re holder of visafone numbers and phone, a friend of mine works at Zenith bank, but rarely give out his visafone number.
Or maybe, he and his cliques might be using visafone for money wash wash
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by tonardo(m): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2013
solomityo: haven't u heard abt mtn goody bag. Tats d best you can get. N750 for 150mins m 200sms to mtn ntwk. Now tell me why mtn is not better. And dont tell me abt etisalat easy flex cos i used it last wk and to tell u d truth it is rubbish. The call rate on it is 0.40k.
Then how much to other networks.?
Any network that offers unbeatable flat rate wins in tariff competition..
I mtn win that with smooth talk.... 15k after the first min of 40k..
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by rezzy: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2013
onenessone:

N1000 gives you N3750, thats almost 4 times your value for the money, so at 40k/sec is just like 10k/sec from your N1000, great offer, i have been selling this offer to all who cares to listen. You all should port to etisalat, the current best network

How many weeks/month duration will it last?
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by rezzy: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2013
solomityo: haven't u heard abt mtn goody bag. Tats d best you can get. N750 for 150mins m 200sms to mtn ntwk. Now tell me why mtn is not better. And dont tell me abt etisalat easy flex cos i used it last wk and to tell u d truth it is rubbish. The call rate on it is 0.40k.

Its like that MTN goody doesnt exist again. I cant find it in their site again
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by mindtricks: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Whateva be case, we dont want one ntw (esp MTN) to dominate the mkt as that leads us nowhere. MTN is too greedy/unfriendly to be left to rule and run naija telecom all alone.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Sike(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2013
What about the free MB given per recharge? 10 or 5MB
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by solomityo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
rezzy:

Its like that MTN goody doesnt exist again. I cant find it in their site again
it does. Check very well. Or jr google mtn goody bag. Tats what i'm using now.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Sike(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
solomityo:
it does. Check very well. Or jr google mtn goody bag. Tats what i'm using now.
What are the benefit of Goody bag abeg?
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by tonardo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sike: What are the benefit of Goody bag abeg?
He said you should google it you are still asking questions..
Or your browser doesn't open google?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? / Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? / Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.