Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? (5401 Views)

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. / How Do You Pay For Stuff On PSN? / Nigerian Online Ps3 Gamers Community - Pls Drop Your Psn Id Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
I am after group of a few players who will be willing to play some sort of Nairaland Mini league online for the pro evo. While this is very easy to do in theory, I am not sure it may be easy to pull off. We just need people with decent internet connection - Mininum of 8megs, access to a computer and a ps3 I guess? We can then arrange when we want to play each other (Say every Saturday or Sunday night for example) then we have a League table running here on nairaland for all to see.

Who's interested? If you are, just post your PSN ID and the team you want to use. (I think if a member picks Barcelona already, then no any other member will be allowed to pick so as to keep it real and exciting) I am keen on picking Arsenal, but I will see if people are interested in the whole idea first.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by Mobinga: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
I think you'll find more responses here

www.gaming.com.ng
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by Dolemite(f): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
Im interested, I get the feeling this poster thinks he/she is all that in PES. cheesy
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mobinga:

I think you'll find more responses here

www.gaming.com.ng

Thanks. I was hoping to get it going on here.

Dolemite:

Im interested, I get the feeling this poster thinks he/she is all that in PES.  cheesy

I can hold my own and not keen on bragging especially as I don't even know if this plan for Nairaland league will take off. wink

[s]Sagamite, WhiteLexi et al are just a few I have walked over with my Pro evo skills.[/s]

If you are keen, then I can add you to the list, just let me know what team you want to use (I think you may have to stick to this team till the end of the "season" )
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by Dolemite(f): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
Never played online (I have a great internet connection though) but I hope online you can't edit your team to have 99 skill, speed everything. . .
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
Dolemite:

Never played online (I have a great internet connection though) but I hope online you can't edit your team to have 99 skill, speed everything. . .

Nope. There is an option to prevent that and also, we can create a community online and all the records kept there. It is hard for people to cheat in this one I think - Pro evo 2011.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2010
So no one here who get correct internet connection and get pro evo 11 on ps3 for online play? shocked
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2010
Am available online, and ready for the league.

@ Dolemite , Whats your online PSN id?

teeboyseven
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by Dolemite(f): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2010
teeboyseve:

Am available online, and ready for the league.

@ Dolemite , Whats your online PSN id?

teeboyseven
Don't have one yet. grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2010
Dolemite:

Don't have one yet.  grin

get one and lets play online. Am tired of play French and Spanish guys.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2010
Am on line today and tmrw. Just send me a PM. In fact, am going on line right now. cool
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2010
sorry for signing off earlier, I will be playing all night from 10pm, so pls feel free to join me.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2010
I'm guessing you are fearful of getting your backside whacked by a skillful player? NAh you sabi joor. It is hard to get anyone here to actually be committed.

What is the point? You sent me a message, I said yeah lets play but for some reason you just stopped. Nice.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
Update

So finally, teeboyseven showed up online and we had a game. Needless to say I kicked his arse with Arsenal. grin Now the guy dey fear me.

I wonder if there is any one here who could actually challenge me? shocked Perhaps I am the bestest evar? If you disagree, I dare you to challenge me online.

wink
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yeah u won, but i wasn't at my best cos i was distracted when playing, But will be waiting for you online tonight from 9pm.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2010
Update

So got up this morning and opted to watch some programmes I missed whilst at work yesterday. So I grabbed my Sony controller and flicked the ps3 on. What did I see, an invite from tb7 to come and play. Needless to say I accepted his challenge and off we went.

This dude won the first game and I was like wtf. He ain't no good lol. Soon it was 1 game each and then he took the lead again and made it 2 games to 1. Damn! I soon slowed down my game and started playing the Arsenal-way. Before you can say pro evo soccer 2011, I levelled up the game. So it was 2 games won each.

We started the final duel and I scored four goals in the first half. My lead was then cut short when he equalised because I took my feet off the pedal. Damn again! So it was extra time, and with a slick pass to Robe van perse I scored the winner. So 3 games to me and two to tb7.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2010
update

Another four games and the results are as follows:

Arsenal 0 1 Barca

Arsenal 2 1 Barca

Inter Milan 2 Barca 0

Inter Milan 3 Real Madrid 1

I am Arsenal and inter. Damn. Who fit beat for here? E be like say that person never born. Lol.

Credit to tb7 he knows how to shoot but relies on messi too much and do not plan his game.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by kashmo: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2010
^^^^Lucky you! I stopped playing Pes after the 2008 edition! I may be forced to come out of retirement to demolish you and your fellow Pro Evo cohorts grin
Fifa don dey tire me now lipsrsealed Hope Pes are back on track on online gaming experience & gameplay. Let's see how it pans out when I play the demo; might cop a copy soon just for ya wink
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2010
The demo is not a true reflection of the game. The full game plays better.  There's been little or no online issues unless off course the server is full or one is playing people with bad internet.

This is not fifa, this is pro evo. You may beat me in one or two games but I will win the war. This version requires planning and if you rush, you get punished for it.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by kashmo: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2010
Aight, Gotcha bruv! I was put off cos of that online BS then. Besides, I heard everything ranging from gameplay to game features are now revamped! I couldn't stand the other editions but, I think after seeing reviews and hearsay, I'm making a comeback to my beloved Pes! A true addict/fan since the deluxe the days!
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2010
Revamped? Nope the whole Pro evo game play engine was rebuilt and redesigned.

The new interface is slick and way better than the previous installations. Everything plays well, no joke.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by kashmo: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2010
Nice! Thanks for the info, man! Previous installations didn't look like a next gen game at all. I've always hoped for something slick and smooth before dishing my dollars to konami on a platter! I will cop it then, 1!
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
ElRazur:

update

Another four games and the results are as follows:

Arsenal 0  1 Barca

Arsenal 2  1 Barca

Inter Milan 2 Barca 0

Inter Milan 3  Real Madrid  1

I am Arsenal and inter.  Damn. Who fit beat for here? E be like say that person never born. Lol.

Credit to tb7 he knows how to shoot but relies on messi too much and do not plan his game. 

Am still studying your style of play, I will unleash the dragon soon. Wait till we play again and you will see.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2010
Jesus will come before you can beat me comprehensively.

You cannot play with a team that do not have a fast player on the sides or wings. Hence why folks like you rely on Messi and Christina Ronaldo teams.

Also your game style become obvious after just two games, so any one with tactical acumen can match your style and beat you.

I personally use Arsenal, but in this game I am yet to get a balance in the mid-field area. I need to have holding and defensive midfielder but in Arsenal in Pro have more strength in AMF hence why you beat me a few times, but the moment I changed to Inter with the type of Mid-field players I want, I literally render your game useless.

To beat me will require planning and not relying on messi because I can easily run him wide or just plain tackle him and win the ball without a foul.

grin

Sorry man, but you need plenty practice. grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2010
Anyone here who can take on me? shocked Or am I the God of War of pro evo - I demolish everything in my path! shocked

grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by samir101ng(m): 5:33am On Nov 08, 2010
Sorry to butt in but what kind of internet connection do you use to play online ? I don't think it will be easy or cheap to get a 8Mbps connection here in Nigeria. Unless you are not based in Nigeria which is probably why you have not heard much responses from the 9ja based members of NL.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2010
Internet is never cheap in developing nations.

I'm on 18megs and with very good upload and download speeds as am close to the servers. Also my ISP gives me "game mode" which makes my line stable, fast and reduces ping.

There are loads of people who ain't in naija and play online. It is just that those who frequent here may be folks based in naija.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2010
Still waiting for you.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2010
teeboyseve:

Still waiting for you.

Home boy I dey work in real life you know.

Get some practice, e go pain me if I come online and come beat you like a school boy again jare.

Do you want to make this more interesting? We can suggest playing with no Barca, Real, Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, and other big clubs and see who is the daddy? grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by teeboyseve(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2010
Yes sure we could use smaller clubs. but can i use Nigeria? Cos those guys can play well very good attack.
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by Mobinga: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2010
shocked shocked El so teeboy has been whopping your backside?? shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry I cry for you grin
Re: Pro Evo Mini League On Psn And Nairaland? by ElRazur: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
teeboyseve:

Yes sure we could use smaller clubs. but can i use Nigeria? Cos those guys can play well very good attack.

Off course now you fit use any team you want. I wanted to make things interesting, but at the same time, I no wan restrict your play. I don't mind which team you pick. For every team in that game, there is another team with the style to counter it etc.

I'm off from friday so you will see me online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA 14 PS4 Online Gaming / How To Install Fifa 10 / 530 For Brand New PS5 560 For Premium Used PS5 With Game Call Or Whatsapp 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.