Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? (1683 Views)

Funny : If You Were To Be In His Shoes, What Would You Have Done To The Nurse?? / If You Were In Her Shoes, What Will You Do? / If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by Ndoz(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2012
Afta 8 months, got tired of her and wanted to break up the relationship but i was a little scared cos i don't know how she would feel so i decided to take her out to a eatery.
She ordered a bottle of Malta Guinness wit rice and chicken In a shaky and sleepy voice i told her that i am tired of her and want to stop the relationship.
I couldn't look inside her eyes cos it was fill wit tears, she cried and cried then she decided to open the Malta Guinness to calm herself.
Suddenly she stopped crying and busted out in laughter. I looked up and to my greatest surprise she has the malta Guinness crown cock with N2million instant price. Please guyz if you were in my shoes what would you do? And if you were the girl what Would you do to me?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by IZUKWU(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2012
If i were the girl ,i clean my tears thank you wella and go and collect my prize. You can apologize all you want but we will only remain friends not with benefit oh!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by Bacteriocin(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2012
Since you are not leaving her in the first place because she has no money, the status quo will be maintained.
If I were to be the lady, the money is standing as my pay-off and a good omen that great things are ahead of me without you in my life.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by IZUKWU(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2012
If i were the guy,i wouldn't know what to do or after all i was the one that bought her the drinks and paid for it,so i would seize the bottle crown from her and run away. We can share the proceeds later. .
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by SamMilla1(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2012
If i were you, i will simply go and hug a live transformer.
It seems to me that you are a gold digger.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by emmanuelogbe(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2012
I think it's time we stop dreaming and wake up to the reality of life. I am tired of reading fictional articles posted just to get others' attention. If you have nothing important to post, I believe it's best for you to go have a good time with your partner.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by Syncan(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2012
If I were you : heave a sigh of relief that my problem is solved and disappear asap. If i were her:...I think she is already doing something...laughter in such circumstance means she's moved on to the latest event.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by Ndoz(m): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by k2039: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2012
emmanuelogbe: I think it's time we stop dreaming and wake up to the reality of life. I am tired of reading fictional articles posted just to get others' attention. If you have nothing important to post, I believe it's best for you to go have a good time with your partner.

My brother I tired o

@OP
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by larrymoore(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
No! I wont be in ur shoe ur size is 2 small 4 me. If l were d lady, l would be greatful because as bad luck is walking out of my life, good luck is coming in.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by Exponental(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Who paid 4 dis advert?
Moderators.....are u sleeping

@op, guy, wake up.......ur fiction is not realistic.
1. After d news, she wont take a sip or taste anything
2. She is down psychologically, she wont even open d drink or crown cork
3. Dont even wait if such dares happen cos d bottle is about 2 burst on ur head....
By d way, I dont like ur shoes!
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ndoz: Afta 8 months, got tired of her and wanted to break up the relationship but i was a little scared cos i don't know how she would feel so i decided to take her out to a eatery.
She ordered a bottle of Malta Guinness wit rice and chicken In a shaky and sleepy voice i told her that i am tired of her and want to stop the relationship.
I couldn't look inside her eyes cos it was fill wit tears, she cried and cried then she decided to open the Malta Guinness to calm herself.
Suddenly she stopped crying and busted out in laughter. I looked up and to my greatest surprise she has the malta Guinness crown cock with N2million instant price. Please guyz if you were in my shoes what would you do? And if you were the girl what Would you do to me?

Rubbish! Mstchewwww! Hissssssss! Farts! Vomits!
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2012

Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by 190theclown: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Malta guiness must be silly to-credit a Nigerian Girl with N2Million in the-first place undecided
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
Fictional Story story..tales by moonlight.
If i were in d girl's shoes..i ask d shoes to make me run faster from you never to see you again!

Now lets get back to reality..mtchew
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
Copy n paste

(1) (Reply)

Award Winning Joke Of The Year / ASUU Gives Fg Conditions To Call Off Strike / Xmas Chicken Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.