Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment (12073 Views)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Mystery:deaf And Dumb Girl Of 16yrs Delievers A Bouncing Baby! / Bombshell ! Girl Of 18 Slept With Over 50 Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment by DEKING3(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2006
@ Wesley, you had better look for her angry. And who told you we're married, Eh? Were you the Pastor or Rev. or Father or Priest that joined us? Answer me now now because if you don't, eh. angry

@queen2, we ain't married, she's just my,
Re: gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment by WesleyanA(f): 3:56am On Aug 25, 2006
didn't find her yet. but i'm still searching. lol
I thought you were e-married embarassed.
you should help search too! 'cause she's your,
Re: gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment by queen2(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2006
@ de-king, she's just ur , grin
Re: gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment by DEKING3(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2006
your what? talk nah. cheesy
Re: gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment by WesleyanA(f): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2006
you tell us. cheesy
she's your what?
Re: gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment by DEKING3(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2006
@Wesley, well, it was princess who came up with the "she's just your", maybe she should tell me or us.
Re: gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment by hotangel2(f): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2006
WHO AM I SEEING HERE??!?!?

De-KING! WOW, Is that right Hello sir! U just dissappeared uhn? Wow. How are you and how's ur e-wife?

Whats been going on?
Re: gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment by DEKING3(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2006
Hey Hotty baby, you can see clearly, it's ME! How are you doing? Well, I'm okay. I didn't really disappear, I only left after somethings happened and I just didn't want to get offended. Sometimes I come in once in a while to see what's going on, but I just don't know, I sign out in no time.

I seem to be a little regular now and that's because Snazzy sent me a link that has to do with "reunion", I followed the link to NL. I was glad to still see people like you, Nike, Wesley, K2Dac, Nddy, Eveseh and also surprisingly at the end of the thread, "Priest Layi". I thought I could post one or two things but I guess the almighty Landlord had locked the thread because I couldn't see the reply button and he even welcomed Layi telling him that hope he knows that he (Seun) will eventually close or delete the thread. I saw the way some of this newbies were acting up and I really don't flow with all that, so I just felt to come in once in a while and anytime I feel like. I MISS YOU GUYZ. I wish NL was what it used to be but I still wish the land Success unlimited.

You asked me of my e-wife. What is wrong with all of you? Eh? cheesy I don't think I know what you're talking about. Maybe you should make it clearer grin
Re: gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment by WesleyanA(f): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2006
awww.  cheesy
I don't come on here as often either 'cause i have sooooo muuuuchhh going on. so overwhelming.
okay, it's just that school started and i have less free time. lol

seriously though . . you KNOW what we're talking about.
Re: gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment by hotangel2(f): 3:52am On Sep 18, 2006
Awww. Okay Mr. De-king.

Ohh hell yes you KNOW what we are talking ABOUT! How's ur WIFE, E-wife, WIFE wife, WHatever wife. U know her. How is she?? wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? / We’ll Prosecute Security Personnel For Electoral Offences — Buhari / Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.