Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. (4078 Views)

Sickest Punchlines From Nairaland Rappers This Year Being 2012 / The Battle Line Has Been Drawn: Classick Vs The Stupid Wannabe Gods Of Nairaland! / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
it's 11 and in a few hours it will be 12 over here.so can some1 spit...
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
@Sleakid
By ur arrangement, r we d Spartaz to wait 4 d Gladz to drop 1st b4 we spit?, however, if there's a delay on any group side, what happens next?
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Either group can start spittin bt it shuld be in a chronological pattern.. That is 1,2,3..
So let the spittin begin..
leggo
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
so guess i am after @DATBOINAZZ
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
6th sense: so guess i am after @DATBOINAZZ

Yeah right, n I'm nxt afta u. Let's do dis

Spartazzzzzzzzzzz! What is ur profession?
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by khimwhyte(f): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2012
sup gladz? I'l be dropping my verse on the 15th. Peace
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Datboinazz(m): 2:40am On Nov 12, 2012
sleakid..it wuld hav been beta 4 us 2 send yu our verses in private so der'l b no feeding. Or each of d Spartz will go Head2head wit d each of d gladz. Cos dis1 wey Khim wan drop on d 15th..she 4 don feed tire if i drop now!!
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 2:59am On Nov 12, 2012
Datboinazz good idea..
Yo y'all email ya verses to diz joint.
Sleakdianam@hotmail.com

Pls email ya verses b4 the deadline..
One
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by khimwhyte(f): 3:51am On Nov 12, 2012
am sendin u my verse right away@sleakid
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2012
@sleakid just sent mine......
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2012
Ai havent received any mail yet..
Okay send ya verses to any of the mails or all if u wish
Sleakdianam@yahoo.com
Sleakdianam@hotmail.com
illmaticsleak@gmail.com
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by khimwhyte(f): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2012
sleakid, have sent mine to the gmail account.. Pls confirm
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2012
sleakid i have sent it to ur yahoo mail and gmail.....
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2012
Khimwhyte- confirmed
6th sense -confirmed.
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2012
common guys,why u taking so much time.........
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Datboinazz(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
sleakid..jst sent my verse 2 yur gmail & Hotmail account. Do Acknowledge!
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
Datboinazz-confirmed
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2012
sleakid: Datboinazz-confirmed

Hey Sleak, ama jst stick wit d initial plan n post mine right away on dis thread, u ok wit dat?
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2012
Masterpiece send it to the mail
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2012
sleakid: Masterpiece send it to the mail

YES BOSS, confirm when u get it
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sleak, confirm u got my mail
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Masterpiece-confirmed
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
-IMPORTANT NOTICE-
Nosa-gold and kudikidd will be replaced if they dont appear here before saturday, 17th - november 2012..
One
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2012
sleakid: -IMPORTANT NOTICE-
Nosa-gold and kudikidd will be replaced if they dont appear here before saturday, 17th - november 2012..
One

Sleak dunno wats up wit dem peeps(@Kuddi n @Nosa-gold), i just checked their profile, its been a week since d last time Kuddi checked in n Nosa checked in dis morning, dunno if they changed dier minds, lets jst get dis sh1t goin wihout dem pls
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
yea lets just move on.......
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Datboinazz(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na wa oh...why sign up 4 a brawl wen u knw yur nt gon b available.. And i'v already based my Lines on Dem..muufuckers!!
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Datboinazz: Na wa oh...why sign up 4 a brawl wen u knw yur nt gon b available.. And i'v already based my Lines on Dem..muufuckers!!

i guess they scared of the Spartaz
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
all verses are ready except dat of nosa and kudi..
Who's up shuld sign up.. I'l knw wat to do.. Maybe only datboinazz needa edit his verse coz his shotz were kinda personal..
One..
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by nosagold(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sleak I just sent my verse... Pls confirm.

Sorry I wasted so much time guys, I had exams
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 1:56am On Nov 19, 2012
Nosa-gold-confrimed
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sleak, wats up, dis sh1T is taking too long man, we'r already way pass the deadline, we cant wait 4 kuddi 4ever
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
i almost 4got about it.... so what's it gona be?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz / Rapaholicz Only - Broke Asses Outside! / 2008 Nairaland Rap Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.