Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. (4076 Views)

Sickest Punchlines From Nairaland Rappers This Year Being 2012 / The Battle Line Has Been Drawn: Classick Vs The Stupid Wannabe Gods Of Nairaland! / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sowi brawlers....
All verses are ready except dat of kuddikid..
IMPORTANT NOTICE..
Any ddopehead who wants to replace kuddikid shuld sign up by sayin "aye"..
One
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 6:12am On Nov 23, 2012
sleakid: Sowi brawlers....
IMPORTANT NOTICE..
One

Tired of waiting.
What if no 1 shows up soon, i think we should just get along, after all we d Spartaz stepped up to our game, whatever lack on the Gladz' side should be to our (Spartaz) advantage.
What u say guys?
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Datboinazz(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
hahahaha..lol. KUddi dint see any battle site 2 bite frm again?? grin
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by khimwhyte(f): 4:34am On Nov 27, 2012
Just checking
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Forensic(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
wack folks
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by nosagold(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ode why don't you join... I bet you're as wack as ssshit! Fool
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2012
Igbo people follow my signature
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by DRESK(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
coolstUPID cunts...

HRH''Dresk!stUPID cunts...

HRH''Dresk!
stUPID cunts...

HRH''Dresk!
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by DRESK(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sleak...hw fa?

HRH''Dresk!
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2012
DRESK!:
Sleak...hw fa?

HRH''Dresk!
Bros i dey... Na one mof0 dey dull my battle.. The fool sign up, since den d idiot never show up... Need a replacement
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by KudiKidd(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
sorry Guys if I HeLd you for too LonG buh i was Too busy with TravellinG things.. Now I'm good and steady.. Can the ParTy Commence or I've i bin RePlaced
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 5:53am On Dec 12, 2012
tsw..
Send ya effin bars to sleakdianam@hotmail.com
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by ILLScripts: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
sleakid: Sowi brawlers....
IMPORTANT NOTICE..
One

AYE! I'll like to replace KUDI
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
ILLScripts:

AYE! I'll like to replace KUDI
Aite send ya 5bars/10lines to diz email.. Sleakdianam@hotmail.com or sleakdianam@yahoo.com
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2012
KudiKidd: sorry Guys if I HeLd you for too LonG buh i was Too busy with TravellinG things.. Now I'm good and steady.. Can the ParTy Commence or I've i bin RePlaced

Kuddi, u just screw dis whole sh1t up, aarrghhhhhhh angry
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
masterpiecer:

Kuddi, u just screw dis whole sh1t up, aarrghhhhhhh angry

BIG TIME....
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 6:27am On Jan 10, 2013
Sleakid, y did u ask us to send our verses to ur email address when yuo know you wouldnt be posting them here for us to see, its been too long already and i will like to consider that as an act of plagiarism angry
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
Blame dat bastard.. Ya verses are still ima e-mail.. Just waitin for the last nucca to sign up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz / Rapaholicz Only - Broke Asses Outside! / 2008 Nairaland Rap Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.