Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In (2796 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by israel007: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
I need advice on what 3,000,000 can be invested in and how much would ROI return on investment be fourth nightly or monthly.

Don't ask me to email you for private discussion

Don't ask me to call you. Every advice should be here for all to learn and benefit from.

Don't tell me about Forex or anything online related.
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by member16: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
I was about to open this same topic with same figures today, luckily I came across yours first.. So nairaland people please let's hear your say.
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by israel007: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
I'm actually surprised that no one has an idea or could say anything about this. Maybe I should have said 50k. Lol.

Still waiting.
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by omomii: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hello Dude,
Just read ur piece,Real Estate would be okay to invest part of the money into,the stock exchange is beginning to look gud so you can look into that direction as well. Also a place you can invest that kind of money is in forex and i don't mean the online trading.If you have friends that operate bureau de change,you can enter into an agreement with a reliable one of them,i think they pay as much as 30k per month on very 1million at least it's better than keeping the money in a bank.
All the best in your investment endeavors this is my own little idea of the investment avenues you can look into.
cheers
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by xingba: 4:55am On Nov 05, 2012
hi,israel,just see ur post,am a chinese ,i worked in your country for almost 5 good years.actually i do not konw with 3million what u can invest,but as u know nigeria is a big population country,and the demanding of daily expense is huge.i do not think there is any good bussiness which can last and make good profit within the country.why not open your eyes and try to do something outside the country?as you know there is tooo many foreigner in 9ja,they bring some thing or some new idea outside which is very acctrative,i got a plan, it is a furniture business,if u are interested in,u can find me at:godpikinjackey@gmail.com,tnx
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by member16: 5:52am On Nov 05, 2012
xingba: hi,israel,just see ur post,am a chinese ,i worked in your country for almost 5 good years.actually i do not konw with 3million what u can invest,but as u know nigeria is a big population country,and the demanding of daily expense is huge.i do not think there is any good bussiness which can last and make good profit within the country.why not open your eyes and try to do something outside the country?as you know there is tooo many foreigner in 9ja,they bring some thing or some new idea outside which is very acctrative,i got a plan, it is a furniture business,if u are interested in,u can find me at:godpikinjackey@gmail.com,tnx
When una go wise up? Smh
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by joebol: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2012
we are into catfish farming and poultry eggs production, feasibility study can be forwarded to your mail and we can arrange visitation to our farms. but the feasibility can be forwarded to ur mail only free of any charges, if interested send mail to joebol2011@gmail.com or if you know any other means to collect the studies let me know
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2012
joebol: we are into catfish farming and poultry eggs production, feasibility study can be forwarded to your mail and we can arrange visitation to our farms. but the feasibility can be forwarded to ur mail only free of any charges, if interested send mail to joebol2011@gmail.com or if you know any other means to collect the studies let me know

Do you have problem with English Language? OP doesn't need your email, he will never contact you.

Btw, where is oga acidtalk? Come here and give the young entrepreneurs some business idea. I have a start up capital of N2.5. Also need advice badly. I heard cooking gas (LPG) retail distribution is good.
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by harrisconsult1(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2012
You can start up a Facility Management Company, and place a very good advert,You cab also start a poultry in your locality, or you go down to a School and open a restaurant , preferably where i work, University of Nigeria Nsukka,You can also sell Hotspot to Secondary school and Universitieess, alot Bro! Holla on 08094904242. All the best
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by afolabisegun(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
you can start importation business from china they sell cheaper than any country, try online importation business from china see guide www.importationbiz..com
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by israel007: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

Do you have problem with English Language? OP doesn't need your email, he will never contact you.

Btw, where is oga acidtalk? Come here and give the young entrepreneurs some business idea. I have a start up capital of N2.5. Also need advice badly. I heard cooking gas (LPG) retail distribution is good.
FrontPageLawyer: tell me about the LPG

[qute author=harrisconsult1]You can start up a Facility Management Company, and place a very good advert,You cab also start a poultry in your locality, or you go down to a School and open a restaurant , preferably where i work, University of Nigeria Nsukka,You can also sell Hotspot to Secondary school and Universitieess, alot Bro! Holla on 08094904242. All the best[/quote]wow, impressive i must say. but please post every feasibility study, ideas et al and lets all examine and learn from it. as you have rightly seen, there is another man with 2.5 who needs same.

tell me about the facility management thing.

also the lp
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by 4X4: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. reply if your still intetested
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by harrisconsult1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Well am kinda Busy @ work now to start explaining, hit me on skype so i talk to you or chat there harrisconsult1.
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by 4X4: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2013
no need to post your pnone number or email. reply if your still interested
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by investcharles: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
hello,
u can diversify ur funds into various business to reduce risk.
u can invest 1.5million in to our existing paint manufacturing business and get a return on investment of 5%/month
kindly get in touch with cahrles on 08054078122 so as to take u to our factory site
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by goofy124: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
hello if u can go to business of waste agricultural for another product
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by Arthurlee: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mi friend!!!!! If u've got a pin add mi 223ace68 or call 08063321487,wnt to kip mi ideas personal!cheerz
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by elvis10ten(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2013
You can invest in my sms app Xmx Me. Its a promising application.
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by israel007: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Thank u all.

@ 4X4 leave ur contact and email. Will get in touch with you.
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by tonyealabo: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
invest in lead mining.................. get your money back in four months
Re: What Can U Invest 3,000,000 In by biafranqueen: 6:19am On Apr 18, 2013
Import SUV's and carry items inside like diapers etc; Easy money

(1) (Reply)

Motorcycle Spare Parts Dealers In Lagos Or Nnewi / I Need Quotation 4 2,5kva Inverter With Battery / Credit Card fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.