Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke (23731 Views)

Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by ijebabe: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke, twin sisters and popular Nollywood actresses, want to show the world they are hot.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by ijebabe: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Last pic

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
I was expecting to see them in beach wears

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Chitexs250(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
grin

This space is for sale

6 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by pheyikemi: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sneezes and moves to d next page

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
I'll have a 3some only if they wear masks undecided

5 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
joeydozzy: I'll have a 3some only if they wear masks undecided
Lmao.
You are wicked

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Talk about beauty and a goddamn beholder. I wonder who's behind the rampant deception. undecided

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
fluid26: Talk about beauty and a goddamn beholder. I wonder who's behind the rampant deception. undecided
Chai
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by ijebabe: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
From the same guys who chase far uglier girls. Lol
Na WA!
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by ayobase(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sexy and very very very very hot indeed!

No wonder Mynd commented first!
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
ayobase: Sexy and very very very very hot indeed!

No wonder Mynd commented first!
I was expecting them in more exposing outfits
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Goldieluks: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
They looking much better.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by abiL(f): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Are these the outtake pictures?! ..they look like they're in pain.

Indeed, the camera does not lie grin

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
These pictures show the power of good makeup and digitization.

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by cdamsel(f): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Won't b surprised dat dis wld make front page angry
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Too much makeup, wardrobe to short, gals looking OK! Overall... Average.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
ijebabe: From the same guys who chase far uglier girls. Lol
Na WA!
Ije! Na dis yanshless gals u dey chant sexy sexy sexy for? stop drinking garri Ibo abeg!
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
It's like these girls have given up acting for modeling. Didn't they release photos just some months ago?
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mgbekes....smh undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Idowuogbo(f): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88: It's like these girls have given up acting for modeling. Didn't they release photos just some months ago?
Dem dey merge career na! No more roles to play I guess..
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by slimyem: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
These kinda girls are girls usually done from the back...
That way,their face won't scare while humping...cheesy
#just saying#
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by cdamsel(f): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
slimyem: These kinda girls are girls usually done from the back...
#just saying#
OMG slimyem, grin
lmao
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
#just saying#
*faints*...you get bad mouth o.
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by ijebabe: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ije! Na dis yanshless gals u dey chant sexy sexy sexy for? stop drinking garri Ibo abeg!
If you have seen them before and compare with these pics, they are Goddesses grin
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88: It's like these girls have given up acting for modeling. Didn't they release photos just some months ago?
it is called multi-tasking. If they stick to acting, they will starve.
Tough economy
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
#just saying#
Chai
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by AdeniyiA(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
multiple mtsheeeeeeeew...

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by ayobase(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Me no dey care abt d backyard like that, but the frontyard....make I go see if frontyard dey!
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by ayobase(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
I cant see anything there...no properly displayed.
The thighs are worth it sha!
Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by kokoA(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Make I no lie, I am saying this from the bottom of my heart.. "These girls no fine at all"

13 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke by bittyend(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
Who are these people? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kolawole Rocks White Tube Top In New Adorable Photo / Tope Alabi's Mother Is Dead (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Blasts President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.