Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? (10106 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by vilively: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2012
I think there is nothing wrong in breastfeeding your child in church ,but there is also nothing wrong in getting a scarf to cover ur bosm from the eyes of ppl that won't mind their bizness.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2012
Originalsly: If I ask you what the pastor was preaching about you can't tell me. Was the lady sitting opposite you? No. Am sure you had to be stretching your neck to peek at the mother breastfeeding her baby. If that was not enough you thought it fit to go over to tell her to stop or leave. If she hadn't the baby in her arms she should have slapped you right back down into your seat. You are simply a pervert. A woman should be free to breast feed anytime anywhere.....why is it so offensive to you?
NOW I SEE THE REASON Y EVERY HUMAN BEING CANT HAVE THE SAME IQ............ WOW YOU AMAzÈ ME WITH yOUR SENSELES WRITE UP
IF YOU RE A FEMALE ITS A BIG SHAME FOR YOU TO DROP SUCH A VULGAR COMENT
ITS A PITY ON YOU
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Jjscot: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2012
It is vry wröng.let us b really serious.it is an indeliberate act of seductiön.d church has been overtaken by the ill-mentality of 'it doesn't matter'.4 crying out loud,u women are seducing d men.take it or live it.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Tsun(f): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
its none of your business if i were to be the lady, i will tell you worst things. Rubbish!!!
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Thok(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
It isn't moral as far as i'm concerned... Imagine a woman sitting at the front row bringing out the Kini while sermon dy go on....
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Daresh(f): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
ziqqz:
...and when I take it upon myself to chase you until i [successfully] squeeze and suck that bre.ast too, ppl will say i'm a home-breaker.
no wahala, continue nah, my own is dat if i find you, and d bre.ast manages to still look attractive, i will be sharing it part-time wit ur husband

hahahaha grin grin grin slowpoke!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by lecturerdabo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
HONESTLY, MY WIFE DARE NOT TRY THAT NOT COS OF SEDUCTION OF CAUSE BUT FOR DECENCY!

I remember when I was growing up, women don't even allow the hand of their bra to stick out but now cry cry cryfor the rate of INDECENCY NO DOUBT PEOPLE WEAR "BOMB" SHORTS, LEGGINS(HANDINS ALSO) AND SPAGHETTI(EVEN INDOMIE)TO PLACES OF WORSHIP.

CHRISTIAN BOKOS AND SPIRITUAL BOMBERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 / Christmas, The Best Season Of The Year Worldwide! / Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.