Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. (12241 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / What Have The Nigerian Celebrities Contributed To The Flood Victims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by ambrosini593(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
U.S Gospel Singer Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims

Pics

5 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by ambrosini593(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
More pics

1 Like

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Pysam(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Fine woman with good heart

4 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by ambrosini593(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
More
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by philipstanley(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
HMMM I LIKE HER

1 Like

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by 50calibre(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
She even wore the traditional outfit, that's nice!

4 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by philipstanley(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
she looks like an igbo woman

2 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Siga: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
GOD BLESS U WOMAN....

1 Like

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by vislabraye(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
That's great.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Kslib(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
philip stanley: she looks like an igbo woman
how do igbo women look?

2 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Chanchit: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Abegi all na politics jare, make she go visit hurricane shandy people..

1 Like

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Chuksgeo: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Is it the divorced American gospel musician that. . .
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by solgee(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
That‘s very good of her. Can‘t forget that her song “GOD OF SECOND CHANCE“

7 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by philipstanley(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
she LOOKs LIKE 1 OF THOSE IGBO mama's. I LIKE HER Sha
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nice one . . .
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by omiobo: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
solgee: That‘s very good of her. Can‘t forget that her song “GOD OF SECOND CHANCE“

That song is powerful. It makes flash back on my past and thank for the second chance.

4 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
I am deeply touched!
What even nigerians have failed to do for one another!
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by stolenstone: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
omg!! May the God of second chance help them flood victims bouce back to their feet and get 7-fold recovery with great compensation for all they've lost to the flood in Jesus name!

3 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by ssii: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Oh so nice...
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by omiobo: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Chanchit: Abegi all na politics jare, make she go visit hurricane shandy people..

You are a goat!

5 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by iamtheprincipal: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
GOD bless you Ma'am!
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by destinedtee(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
Chanchit: Abegi all na politics jare, make she go visit hurricane shandy people..
...and what is political about her visit?I wonder what can be done to please or appreciate people like you.Feel free to reply me please but remember you don't have to hurl insults and if you choose to do, then you are on your own sir.Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by philipstanley(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
power woman

2 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by mallorca(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
God bless her more and more
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by solgee(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
omiobo:

That song is power. It makes flash back on my past and thank for the second chance.
so so powerful.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by gbokukueba(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
She has no link with Nigeria yet she visited. We have loads of 'celebrities' that are yet to visit the flood victim only to be flaunting money and women all over.. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by alienware(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
nairaland is gettin borren, a thread for corpers posted here and there littered all over the front page with no interesting story.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by 50calibre(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
philip stanley: she looks like an igbo woman

So much
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nice gesture, hope govt money wasn't spent to bring her.

3 Likes

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Tyche(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
God You deserve the glory ...
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by megareal: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why is it always the west that keep showing us the right thing to do? If 40% of our pastors, politicians and entertainers were half as concerned about the plight of the needy, things would be better.
Bless you ma. Thank you for showing us that God is love.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by imarena(f): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
Great woman! For you the God of a second Chance!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almost N Aked, Naija Big Girl Goes To Club Without Her Panties ( See Photos) / Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife" / Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.