Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,101 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. (12320 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / What Have The Nigerian Celebrities Contributed To The Flood Victims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by zoogy2007: 6:04am On Nov 05, 2012
Everything disaster is an opportunity for these politicians. I am really pissed. angry
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by elujah1(m): 6:14am On Nov 05, 2012
garri4all: that gele on her head did not even try at all.
Why is it covering the whole of her forehead?

why do Nigerians always complain about something ehnnnn, wats about the gele again!!! kai!
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nosgidi(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2012
Pysam: Fine woman with good heart
She is really beautiful!!
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by debbydominic(f): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2012
Chuksgeo: Is it the divorced American gospel musician that. . .

Is that all you could remember?
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by emperorizzy(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2012
Later the rumor we'll hear is, she is a nigerian from bayelsa state[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by BeraBera(f): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2012
Awwww I'm so touched. The photo where she is spoon-feeding the young girl really tripped me.
However, I feel that something should be done pro-actively to forestall the effects of these natural disasters. Yes, flood is a natural disaster, nobody can stop the rains. But i feel the terrain of the flood-prone areas should be touched up so as to reduce the effects of floods whenever they come. Such is done in Lagos State.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by BeraBera(f): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2012
Chanchit:

Ur brain don enter menopause, I pray God gives it a second chance, before the government gives it their third shot.

Can't you fools just open your eyes and let the pix tell u the story and stop letting ur emotions get the better of you, u guys are all shouting second chance second chance, how many of the victims would really know the woman or the second chance you r all shouting...? I won't blame you all too much anyway, u all gat a fan mentallity..

Not taking anything away from the lady, its a good thing that she decided to honour the free trip, don't you people watch Angelina Jolie and co visit disaster areas putting on round neck polo and booths cos they are there to work like someone on a peace mission, btw where is her relieve material...?
I think you need an optician
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by yommy2sure(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2012
God of a second chance, Because of who you are. wonderful is your name, Jesus, what a wonder....Anointed songs....welcome to Nigeria Ma'am
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2012
Pysam: Fine woman with good heart

Why is she dressed like an Ibo woman Up Igbos!!!

#Just sayin#
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2012
WOW!!

This woman go get high Kidnap value o!!

Atleast 50 million dollars..

See wetin boys miss.. angry
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2012
Kslib:
how do igbo women look?

Beautiful and takeaway.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2012
Imanuelle: I am deeply touched!
What even nigerians have failed to do for one another!

Who told you Do i need to tell you my money don reach bayelsa or must you see my pics to praise me

Dont deride people in an effort to make a point. Many Nigerian celebrities including Don Jazzy, Genevieve and (Aki and pawpaw) have visited flood displaced persons.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2012
alienware: nairaland is gettin borren, a thread for corpers posted here and there littered all over the front page with no interesting story.

Boring dear.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by babysnogls: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2012
Chanchit: Abegi all na politics jare, make she go visit hurricane shandy people..
U ds Chanshhiit, u intentional pass silly comments so pple will quote u. Duh!
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by CastleandGreen: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2012
Chuksgeo: Is it the divorced American gospel musician that. . .
are you not sounding like a GOAT.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Chanchit: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2012
babysnogls:
U ds Chanshhiit, u intentional pass silly comments so pple will quote u. Duh!

And who is this shediot...!? Atleast I've already being quoted, why do you also see it as your duty to quote me again..? Ashiaraba.!
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by tempex88(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2012
she is my sister
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Tsun(f): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2012
Welcome to 9ja. Love you loads Juanita....
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
okpara ugo:

Who told you Do i need to tell you my money don reach bayelsa or must you see my pics to praise me

Dont deride people in an effort to make a point. Many Nigerian celebrities including Don Jazzy, Genevieve and (Aki and pawpaw) have visited flood displaced persons.

Y are u stalking me all about nairaland?

I have also personally visited bayelsa, u dig?

Juanita bynum represents a religious body, how many religious bodies have made such attempts?

Don't test me!
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by deathmen12: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
WELL DONE MAMA, GOD BLESS U
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by niddamugu(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
Wise move there..... I hope the same thing is repeated for "SANDY STORM" victims.....
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by omiobo: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
Chanchit:

You r an imbe cile.... Thats why the gov't would always play with ur brains... Mugu, whats the governor doing flyin up and down beside her...?

Nb: that ur username is disgusting.

Ya! My username is disgusting just as the words coming out of stinking gutter u called mouth.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Chanchit: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
omiobo:

Ya! My username is disgusting just as the words coming out of stinking gutter u called mouth.

Heediot, so u now type with your mouth..? Imbesu.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by omiobo: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
Chanchit:

Heediot, so u now type with your mouth..? Imbesu.

Fish brain,I pity ya life.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by lanreni: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sibe007:

The Williams openly said they arent Nigerians na....
You & I know that was just a public speech.they want to do the little that they can from time to time,without nigerians home & abroad,expecting too much from them.the genetic researchers who came up wit the genetic roots of celebrities in america are right there in america.it was wit the consent of the celebs though.they have d right to demand that d result be kept secret.unfortunately,it leaked!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Actress Dolly Unachukwu Marries Again / Video: The Moment An Ex Beauty Queen Sang On Her Wedding Day / Viral Photos Of Girl 'cooking' Her Vagina At A Herbalist’s Breaks Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.