Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Mitt Romney Gets Angry On Air - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mitt Romney Gets Angry On Air (868 Views)

Mitt Romney President-Elect Transition Website Leaks Online / Mitt Romney's Loss In Pictures / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mitt Romney Gets Angry On Air by MajeOfficial: 1:27am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: Mitt Romney Gets Angry On Air by Callotti: 5:00am On Nov 05, 2012
GOOOOOOO ROMNEY!!!!!!! cool
You look sexxxxxxy when angry. kiss
Re: Mitt Romney Gets Angry On Air by Kpac(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2012
Watched the whole video and never saw a moment Romney was angry as u faked your story.
All I saw was romney trying to in every possible,fair way explain his views,it was a sensitive discussion and it was a professional argument,nothing more.
And the about 11 minutes of that video shows an intelligent man whose 11 minute discussion is better that your own president's speeches of 3 years combined.
I have stopped complaining to God about the kind of president we have in Nigeroa,when I see people like you who comes online with fake news,all in the motive of causing caos and people like callotti who obviously didn't watch the video but come here to add salt to injury,I conclude Nigerians have the president they deserve.
Re: Mitt Romney Gets Angry On Air by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2012
Kpac: Watched the whole video and never saw a moment Romney was angry as u faked your story.
All I saw was romney trying to in every possible,fair way explain his views,it was a sensitive discussion and it was a professional argument,nothing more.
And the about 11 minutes of that video shows an intelligent man whose 11 minute discussion is better that your own president's speeches of 3 years combined.
I have stopped complaining to God about the kind of president we have in Nigeroa,when I see people like you who comes online with fake news,all in the motive of causing caos and people like callotti who obviously didn't watch the video but come here to add salt to injury,I conclude Nigerians have the president they deserve.
...does nigeria even exist?? wat a hopeless country!
Re: Mitt Romney Gets Angry On Air by MajeOfficial: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
Kpac: Watched the whole video and never saw a moment Romney was angry as u faked your story.
American presidents aren't typically supposed to show this level of emotion, here it would be considered angry
in nigeria politicians scream and act like wolves, so im not surprised that you think this isn't bizarre.
Re: Mitt Romney Gets Angry On Air by Callotti: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Please, enough of the propaganda!
Put your vote where your mouth is nigger! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Trillions Of Dollars Worth Of Oil Found In Australia / Pakistan Church Blast Kills 80 People (pics) / NATO On Suicide Watch As Russia Deatroys ISIS & Syrian Rebels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.