Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual (21474 Views)

Top 3 -4 (three) World Youngest Scientist / 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World / 10 Year Old Becomes Nigeria's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Todaynatoday: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
Of course, your God had no clue what he was doing...
musKeeto:
We should be blaming your confused GOd for not creating people 'right' in the first place.. kids with two heads, six fingers, half balls, hermaphrodites et al
musKeeto:
Of course, your God had no clue what he was doing...
you'll never cease to out-do yourself. You truly are a Mosquito!

6 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nipeks(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
Delusion
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
wiegraf:

Your holy ghost fire sword won't protect you from my wrath this time.

How in the world are the decisions s/he makes any your business, and what gives you the right to judge?

I'll ignore the fact that she's clearly much happier now, and had been pushing for a while without any outside influence. It was her own decision

His own decision & that looks normal & morally right to you right?

Is this not disgusting to you? With or without religion, this should be disgusting to any normal & right thinking human. Unless ofcourse, you guys are devil's incarnates in disguise grin
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by omenziate(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
These disgusting creatures again, first was the show of shame called a transsexual pageant some days back and now this. Is any moderator by chance transexual?

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by saymax(f): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
May God forgive him n those in support of transsexual procedure. May He open their eyes to c how misplaced their view of creation is. Mk dem begin turn frm humans to animals naa, if e swt dem to dey turn turn.

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by kaydibs(f): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
Wonders shan't ever end. How does it even work? Does she like have a p**** now or wat? Will she be able to get pregnant? Does she have a womb? Does she flow? It's a crazy world we live in alright!
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nkemika(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
looks like a man to me sha, lmao sorry, it didn't work grin
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by gabriel212: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
We should be blaming your confused GOd for not creating people 'right' in the first place.. kids with two heads, six fingers, half balls, hermaphrodites et al

muskeeto!!! u chose to follow ur bliv base on some accepted fact by you and ur co.
but, this I know it wil one day be too much late for you to make turn!!!

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
Todaynatoday:

you'll never cease to out-do yourself. You truly are a Mosquito!
What's new? Have I ever told you I'm human? TodayNaToday, na name of holiday or weekday?

gabriel212:
muskeeto!!! u chose to follow ur bliv base on some accepted fact by you and ur co.
but, this I know it wil one day be too much late for you to make turn!!!
It's called reason and logic. You should try it sometime, instead of having your heart closed by a book that was clearly written by men high on weed...
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
saymax: May God forgive him n those in support of transsexual procedure. May He open their eyes to c how misplaced their view of creation is. Mk dem begin turn frm humans to animals naa, if e swt dem to dey turn turn.
Lol... Wouldn't that be cool? I'm tired of being a mosquito, I could turn to a lion...
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
shagarri:

Plenty natural females in Africa still look like men. This 'guy' will beat 60% of most Nigerian beauty pageants hands down, even though him do cheek like rabbit.

Well spoken my brother. All these religious zealots aka christian militants are the biggest hypocrites that I know. Holy Holy Holy, won't let us rest but put them in the same room with this transsexual and see them being charged for sodomy.

I say to you religious zealots: Are you people also anti Hermaphrodite, clearly who are born with male and female geni$tals through no fault of their own? Would you also say that God is against them?

Understand that no one has a corner on truth. Since you have no ability to create a fly, would advise you all to shut the fu$ck up. Hypocrites! You probably just lusted after a woman or guy on your way to Nairaland. Nuisances.

3 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by ochallo: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
topsyking: Pls tell me if am wrong does she really look like a girl now...go and check most of dis pple changing to female..dey still av trait of a guy one way or the other..
Or some just want to be female so dey can dress and be naked among girls..stupidity of d highest order

u are wrong, if you were not told that she was a boy, you wouldnt have thought of it. Honestly i prefer this to feminine guys
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by mkmyers45(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto: Anyone willing to bet that the first few posters have no idea what a sex change is all about...? undecided
Im wagering
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Jenticles(f): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
D world is truly coming to an end. May God have mercy on us anyway its his/her decision though he choosed d wrong path. Brethen beware heaven and hell is real, its ur decision pls choose wisely
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by olivegirl(f): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
G0d neveR mis2ake, Love speaks from the heart not a lip saying word. Pra 4 dis w0rld. Never judge cos de sender n02 happy c0s de messengers are trapped. Ma I not dance vegetable garden song . Pls praa
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by kaydibs(f): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol... Wouldn't that be cool? I'm tired of being a mosquito, I could turn to a lion...
LoL. Ur twisted sha
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by mkmyers45(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
seriallink:

Is this not disgusting to you? With or without religion, this should be disgusting to any normal & right thinking human. Unless ofcourse, you guys are devil's incarnates in disguise grin
Disgusting? A child born with autism nko? is it not disgusting that he/she can't contribute to society?
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by mkmyers45(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
Shouldnt people be blaming God for allowing the knowledge to humans in the first place abi he intentionally wanted them to go against his creation
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by kaydibs(f): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Finally not everyone on this naira land is a human being
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Daminton: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
Barbaric behavior,not having respect for creator.Now what's her gain after all?
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by mkmyers45(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
Daminton: Barbaric behavior,not having respect for creator.Now what's her gain after all?
Her creator is diffrent from yours and her creator allows what she has done..
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by wiegraf: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
seriallink:

You forget that LOGICFIRE!? is devil incarnate agnostic. My morals, disgust, etc.... All these, irrelevant and/or opinions. One thing that matters is her happiness, and her opinions. She seems mighty happy to me, and the means she used to achieve this does not affect me, or anyone else (except maybe the people footing the bill) for that matter, in any single way. Or would you prefer she remained on suicide watch or live a lie just to placate your disgust?

And when you go off judging like that, it's akin to oyinbos of 100 years ago wandering how dare you get on a bus with them. Actually, didn't the black man in america get voting rights only in the 60's/70's? We have a very short memory, don't you think? Or people scolding you for having the temerity to be a christian. You might be the majority worldwide now but even so in some communities today, and if you turn back the clock say 1900 years and visited anywhere on this planet... Heck, it's akin to people hating on you because you're a vegetarian.

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
mkmyers45: Her creator is diffrent from yours and her creator allows what she has done..

Nice reply!

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Clemzy16(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
My question is.. Will she have boobs and toto?
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
Oh oh, so this is how shemales are made. Disgusting***vomiting all over the place***
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by younglad007(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na always white dey do all dis foolisg fooling tinz
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by mkmyers45(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
Clemzy16: My question is.. Will she have boobs and toto?
yes
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by vesto09(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
saymax: May God forgive him n those in support of transsexual procedure. May He open their eyes to c how misplaced their view of creation is. Mk dem begin turn frm humans to animals naa, if e swt dem to dey turn turn.

Ppl shld beware of this craze ppl o, especially with their obsessed love for dangerous animals as pets. One day, dem go begin reengineer themselves to python, jaguar, crocordile, inter alia. Well, me I go don kawa b4 then sha.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
Them for just leave the hediot-shediot to die and that would be one less f00l.
See how shim ugly
Still doesn't look like a real girl.
If God didn't make you a girl
No one can ever make you perfect.
Blawdy anumanu.

2 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by mallorca(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
such is life
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Omen100(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
Jubal01: Dis is same as sayin 'GOD dsnt knw wat he's doin'. Jst waitn wen God wil unleash his anga 1 day. . .

Why bring God in to the decisions & affairs of men?
It was his decision & not god, even you that claimed to serve god, how obedient, loving & god fearing are u, hypocrite?
Whatever they chose to believe, do or practice is their responsibilities & pls allow god to be the judge, if there is one, silly hypocrite.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by neversaynever(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto: Anyone willing to bet that the first few posters have no idea what a sex change is all about...? undecided

Why don't you let them know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu / Nasa’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image Of Universe Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.