Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual (21498 Views)

Top 3 -4 (three) World Youngest Scientist / 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World / 10 Year Old Becomes Nigeria's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by kayjegs: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
This is my question to all those saying, its her or his decision:

If your son at that particular age too says he is feeling somehow and that she wants to change to a girl or vice-versa for your girl, what will you do? Will you allow it in the name of liberalism? These questions goes majorly to the moralists, atheists and free-thinkers here. Be very sincere.

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by claremont(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
seriallink: ^^^Is this morally right? *Smh* Atheists & religious people what are your views?
It has got absolutely nothing to do with morals. This is simply a boy who wanted to be a girl, and he did the relevant surgical procedure to make his dream come true. It is his body and his life, I don't understand why anyone would want to have penile erections over this non-issue.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
never_say_never:

Why don't you let them know?
What's the point of having google then?

Click here
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by mruknaijaboy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
this boy thinks hes a girl but when his hairline starts to receed and hes bald patch starts to form at the top of his head him go kno say na boy dem born am
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by wiegraf: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
kayjegs: This is my question to all those saying, its her or his decision:

If your son at that particular age too says he is feeling somehow and that she wants to change to a girl or vice-versa for your girl, what will you do? Will you allow it in the name of liberalism? These questions goes majorly to the moralists, atheists and free-thinkers here. Be very sincere.

Irrelevant. Completely. That is what I want, not what the op tranny and her parents want. I have absolutely no right to tell her/them what to do when it does not affect me or anyone else in any single way. Simple. How arrogant to even assume my opinion should have any weight on their decision. Are they alive to please me?

Either ways, if I were in the west I would, without a doubt. Over here, I'd have to find a way to get her out first considering the sheer amount of 'love' and 'tolerance' you abrahamics have.

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by kayjegs: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
wiegraf:

Irrelevant. Completely. That is what I want, not what the op tranny and her parents want. I have absolutely no right to tell her/them what to do when it does not affect me or anyone else in any single way. Simple. How arrogant to even assume my opinion should have any weight on their decision. Are they alive to please me?

Either ways, if I were in the west I would, without a doubt. Over here, I'd have to find a way to get her out first considering the sheer amount of 'love' and 'tolerance' you abrahamics have.

Okay. Is there any moral duties of a parent to a child? You are not realistic brother. Will you just have a child and say he or she is free to do whatever she likes. Please..lets not deceive ourselves all in the name that you are a liberal man. What you can tell me that I can agree with you is that perhaps if the child is no longer under your roof, of course no one will know whatever he or she does but as long as he/she is under your roof, you wont allow it. Dont just try and flex one muscle as if you are the only liberal person in the world.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
seriallink: At 16, this girl became the youngest in the world to have a life-changing operation… can you guess what it was? Jackie Green, 19, was born a boy named Jack After seven attempts to kill herself and two years on suicide watch her parents let her become a girl On her 16th birthday she became the youngest person in the world to have a gender reassignment surgery Many little girls dream of growing up to be someone like Jackie Green.

"and then named Jack, she told her mother Susan: ‘God has made a mistake, I should be a girl.’ Trapped in a body she hated, Jackie first overdosed aged 11 and made six more suicide attempts before she was 15.

Click here to read more

bolded interesting, think i did follow her on twitter and see how she woud be in say 5-10 yrs lipsrsealed
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Walexz02: So, he is now hapi he will be loosing Blood evry month.*smh*
grin grin grin
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by queensmith: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
but isnt he/she still developing? he/she should have waited a lil while when he/she dammit! what the hell do i even call him/her what,ever the f*ck thats supposed to be!
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
NnamdiN: Please pardon my ignorance but how does this thing work? Do they rewire the person internally? Does the brain connect perfectly with all parts of the new body(assuming a real dude is sucking on "her" titties, would "she" feel the natural sensation, that "real" fly a s s shawties feel) lastly, whose organs do they use for the exchange ?

Forgot to add, what gives them off ? If I bumped into one of these abnormal things, how would I tell it's chinko and not the original.

really hilarious chinko vs original grin grin grin grin
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by wiegraf: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
kayjegs:

Okay. Is there any moral duties of a parent to a child? You are not realistic brother. Will you just have a child and say he or she is free to do whatever she likes. Please..lets not deceive ourselves all in the name that you are a liberal man. What you can tell me that I can agree with you is that perhaps if the child is no longer under your roof, of course no one will know whatever he or she does but as long as he/she is under your roof, you wont allow it. Dont just try and flex one muscle as if you are the only liberal person in the world.

It seems to me that apart from being someone who expects others to base decisions on whether they please you or not you're also some sort of mind reader. Or perhaps it's simply that your arrogance extends to thinking you would know exactly what I would do. I have already told you what I'd do, don't put words in my mouth.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Roon9(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
We should be blaming your confused GOd for not creating people 'right' in the first place.. kids with two heads, six fingers, half balls, hermaphrodites et al

Of all D̶̲̥̅̊ most silly n dimwitted post av seen on NL i think dis one is the worst ☀̤̣̈̇f them all. Here is an HE-goat spewing trash because his community managed 2 ragged his school fee. Sincerely mr, i wud treat dog poo with more dignity than you.monfo!

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by neversaynever(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
What's the point of having google then?

Click here

Oh pleaseeeeee, it's called enlightenment, or wouldn't you want others to share in your beliefs?
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by frevangel(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Now he's more messed up than before! No matter how he tries, HE AND EVERYBODY ELSE KNOWS HE ISN'T AN INCH FEMALE (That is why he in the news anyway). He should try have menstrual circle or get pregnant. Until then he is STILL WHACKED up looser. WHO SAYS HE'S HAPPY?!!! BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, THIS GIMMICK'S NOT WORKING!!!

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
never_say_never:

Oh pleaseeeeee, it's called enlightenment, or wouldn't you want others to share in your beliefs?
What beliefs?

freecocoa: Them for just leave the hediot-shediot to die and that would be one less f00l.
See how shim ugly
Still doesn't look like a real girl.
If God didn't make you a girl
No one can ever make you perfect.
Blawdy anumanu.
Na you give am toto? Y e dey pain you?

younglad007: Na always white dey do all dis foolisg fooling tinz
Their foolish foolish things na im dey rule the world... lol..
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by fm7070: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
Maybe he didn't read about Michael Jackson properly.
If Jackson ever had the foresight that a black man will ever become American President, he would have had a rethink and be the way God created him to be.

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by gwas(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
What a world!
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by neversaynever(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
[quote author=musKeeto]
What beliefs?

Beliefs that make you think there's nothing wrong with a male becoming a female.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
never_say_never: Beliefs that make you think there's nothing wrong with a male becoming a female.
Funny dude.. it's an opinion not a belief.. where then would hermaphrodites fit in?

It's your body,m your choice. If you feel you have a Creator who won't permit you to change your system, that's your belief, your god. Don't just go around judging/mocking other people thinking you won't get a backlash..
If it's my kid, THEN it becomes a more personal issue. I'd have to discuss it with him, understand his/her position, then smuggle him out of the presence of loving Xtians, so he/she can become a she/he...
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Lex007(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
ABOMINATION!!! Dat God made a MISTAKE!?!........jack(ie) or wot dat person is culd,u r DOOMED!
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Daniepris(f): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
grin
shagarri:

Plenty natural females in Africa still look like men. This 'guy' will beat 60% of most Nigerian beauty pageants hands down, even though him do cheek like rabbit.
shagarri:

Plenty natural females in Africa still look like men. This 'guy' will beat 60% of most Nigerian beauty pageants hands down, even though him do cheek like rabbit.
shagarri:

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by dartsidius7(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
I just dont f.ucking get it.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Emiru(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto:
We should be blaming your confused GOd for not creating people 'right' in the first place.. kids with two heads, six fingers, half balls, hermaphrodites et al

Tomorrow u'll be crying and moeing saying.. GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME .. And u re laying d blood guilt foundation now.. Turn 2 Jesus and be fufilled i swear u'll not regret u did.. If only u 'll serve Him 2 d fulliest bro..
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
Emiru:

Tomorrow u'll be crying and moeing saying.. GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME .. And u re laying d blood guilt foundation now.. Turn 2 Jesus and be fufilled i swear u'll not regret u did.. If only u 'll serve Him 2 d fulliest bro..
Can you pls shut the 4k up? Isn't it the Xtians that are crying and moaning, bombers killing them in the HOUSE of GOD in the name of Alllah? What fulfillment do I stand to achieve by believing in a robber and rebel that was rightfully killed and hung on a bloody cross by the Romans?
The only thing I'll turn to Jesus is my ass.. he can kiss it for all I care...
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Funny people thinking they can surgically change gender. Here are some facts about this guy or 'girl'.
1. S/he has a functioning d ! c k
2. When s/he is excited, s/he will have an e r e c t i o n
3. S/he can't menstrate, no ovulation mechanism present. #cantbefaked
4. S/he must take female hormone 'oestrogen' pills regularly to make him think, feel, behave like a woman. #SICK.
5. S/he can't get pregnant. But s/he can get a real girl pregnant.
He has undergone surgery to change physical appearance not gender! Even though they call it gender change, IT IS NOT!

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by TippyTop(m): 1:01am On Nov 08, 2012
chuks315: Funny people thinking they can surgically change gender. Here are some facts about this guy or 'girl'.
1. S/he has a functioning d ! c k
2. When s/he is excited, s/he will have an e r e c t i o n
3. S/he can't menstrate, no ovulation mechanism present. #cantbefaked
4. S/he must take female hormone 'oestrogen' pills regularly to make him think, feel, behave like a woman. #SICK.
5. S/he can't get pregnant. But s/he can get a real girl pregnant.
He has undergone surgery to change physical appearance not gender! Even though they call it gender change, IT IS NOT!

Did she do it for the above reasons? The rudimentary reason one gets from the individual is that he wasn't happy with himself so used medical advancement to his advantage.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by neversaynever(m): 1:18am On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Can you pls shut the 4k up? Isn't it the Xtians that are crying and moaning, bombers killing them in the HOUSE of GOD in the name of Alllah? What fulfillment do I stand to achieve by believing in a robber and rebel that was rightfully killed and hung on a bloody cross by the Romans?
The only thing I'll turn to Jesus is my ass.. he can kiss it for all I care...

Isn't it a normal reaction...moaning when you're being threatened in your place of worship? That being said, lemme ask...is there anything (anything at all) that'll happen that'll make you believe there is a God?
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Tippy Top:

Did she do it for the above reasons? The rudimentary reason one gets from the individual is that he wasn't happy with himself so used medical advancement to his advantage.
what he needed was therapy not gender change. How can you not be happy being the way God made you? Skin colour change, bre ast implant, lipo suction, gender change, nose job, what next huh? Maybe akin & pawpaw should undergo surgery to stretch their bones don't you think? #BE REAL

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 08, 2012
never_say_never:

Isn't it a normal reaction...moaning when you're being threatened in your place of worship? That being said, lemme ask...is there anything (anything at all) that'll happen that'll make you believe there is a God?
hmmm.. this question sef... I don't believe in religion. Never will. There might be a creator(an event, process, being) that created me. But it/he probably moved on to other galaxies.

Believing in the Christian God? Lol, I'd rather go to hell. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by galadima77(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Of course, your God had no clue what he was doing...

hell
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Ranoscky(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2012
Na him/her fat luck.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by neversaynever(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:
hmmm.. this question sef... I don't believe in religion. Never will. There might be a creator(an event, process, being) that created me. But it/he probably moved on to other galaxies.

Believing in the Christian God? Lol, I'd rather go to hell. Thank you.

Oh i see, little wonder your comments are like that. However, you lose nothing if you believe in God, you might lose if, in the end you find out he exists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. / Why Do Mosquitoes Buzz In Our Ears? / Professor Andrew Nok Wins Alexander Humboldt Prize For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.