Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,628 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds (1637 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by folahann(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2008
Can you believe they lost again.
Though I'm not a Liverpool fan but I feel for them, they've got the team but they are not getting the results.
Their ambition at thet start of the season was to win the league; they now lie 7th on the table
The last time they won a premier league game:26 Dec, 15:00 Derby County 1 - 2 Liverpool Premier League; meaning they have not won a league game this year
Does someone know what is going wrong
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2008
Honestly, I don't know what to say about them.

I typed up to 10 different opinions and ended up deleting all.

Their problems seems to be unclear.

They have a full squad and to crown with Torres.
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by folahann(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
Me too, I wanted to create a poll but the questions for the poll puzzled me and decided to just leave it like that
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by akinalabi(m): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2008
It's easy to see as far as I'm concerned.

They've got only two match winners in their
team. Gerrard and Torres. When they don't
do well, the team doesn't do well.

Any team that wants to challenge for honours
on all fronts must have up to 4 to 5 match
winners so even when the team is not playing
well, one of them can conjure something up.

Take a look at Man Utd for instance. Tevez,
Christiano, Rooney, Giggs and Scholes are
match winners anyday.

If one or two of them don't play well, the others
can do the job. United did not play well against
Spurs at the weekend but still scored three goals.

Rafa's got a big squad (which is a good thing for
a big team) but there are too many average
players in there)
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by tosinadeda: 5:30am On Jan 31, 2008
sack benitez
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by abidex008(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2008
Hey,how can u think of such a thing,of sacking Benitez.Of course,he is a good coach and has a big team as well,but the winnings re not coming.As a liverpool fan,i am biginning to fall sick cos of these chaos.Somebody should pls talk to me abt it.
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by segunpc(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2008
the problem is nobodys fault but its just that things r not just working fine in the league.

so i think all liverpool fans should pray for their darling team.

they ve the players and the coach is mourinho's greatest enemy.

so prayer is the key. cry
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by folahann(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2008
Now the Fans are planning to takeover the club
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by Jairzinho(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2008
I tire,but Im positive we'll come out of this period STRONGER !!

MW,anybody wanna bet Nigeria Eagles comes back home on Sunday? grin
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by abidex008(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hi Jairzinho,i would like to know if u re a Liverpool fan and probably get to know u.
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by darfur(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
folahann:

Can you believe they lost again.
Though I'm not a Liverpool fan but I feel for them, they've got the team but they are not getting the results.
Their ambition at thet start of the season was to win the league; they now lie 7th on the table
The last time they won a premier league game:26 Dec, 15:00 Derby County 1 - 2 Liverpool Premier League; meaning they have not won a league game this year
Does someone know what is going wrong

simple . . . .racism grin grin grin grin
they say they dont want african players who will go for the nations cup and they team will suffer.
fact: chelsea and arsenal with losses due to african cup are still winning matches while liverpool with no loss in african players are loosing woefully match after match after match grin grin grin grin(i'm loving it)

ok let's be serious, liverpool is Poo, all the players are either average or below average except gerrard and torres. crouch is good but rafa gives him the bench. rafa is their number one problem. but the fans are too loyal to acknowledge this. b/c he won the UCL, they have so much love/respect for him that they failto realise that he is messing up now.

have u seen livepool loosing a game away? they play like they dont mind.(just like our eagles were playing in the ANC). But see when chelsea or arsenal are loosing. you see that . . . . ."fierce urgency of now" in them to level up. (just like cameroon did when they were loosing to egypt) but the reds, they play like they aint interested.

liverpool decieves themselves when they say . . . ahaa, we have a game at hand. but i know that even that game at hand will only be a draw, at best grin grin grin. they also believe they have the UCL to play for. and the FA cup too. these things make them believe they aint doing badly after all. reducing the urgency for change. but hopefully Inter will see them off UCL, then perhaps if they survive those long name clubs in FA cup, the first premiership opposition they meet will see them off the FA cup, then they play the "game at hand" they have in the premiership, and loose grin, or draw, then their eyes will open that they are Poo cool

they keep buying nonsense players to keep the team white. look at the guy they got for £6m. his first match he scored an own goal grin grin grin grin grin

i love it when liverpool looses. i'm not a fan of any club, but i dislike some clubs soo much that my best moment is when they loose cheesy. liverpool is one of such grin grin grin i'm having a good time grin
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by ndubest(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2008
The team was actually distracted sad sad

at the begining of the season, they were fired up and ready to go

but the battle of words between the manager and the owners (due to poor champions league perfomance though they were doing well in the league)
rumour of sacking the manager
leak that the owners actually contacted Klinsmann for the job
Tired legs of Gerald etc
. these factors contributed to the team losing focus and losing crucial points

now their confidence is gradually eroddding

well i hope they will pick up before its too late or may be they should consider another coach for next season with additional players
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by abidex008(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
Darfur,u re simply been stupid for that post,how dare u talk abt my team like that,if u want to post,pls do and stop saying rubbish abt other ppls team.I even want to know which club u support. Chelsea i think.Idiot
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by bgees(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
darfur:

simple . . . .racism grin grin grin grin
they say they don't want african players who will go for the nations cup and they team will suffer.
fact: chelsea and arsenal with losses due to african cup are still winning matches while liverpool with no loss in african players are loosing woefully match after match after match grin grin grin grin(i'm loving it)

ok let's be serious, liverpool is Poo, all the players are either average or below average except gerrard and torres. crouch is good but rafa gives him the bench. rafa is their number one problem. but the fans are too loyal to acknowledge this. b/c he won the UCL, they have so much love/respect for him that they failto realise that he is messing up now.

have u seen livepool loosing a game away? they play like they don't mind.(just like our eagles were playing in the ANC). But see when chelsea or arsenal are loosing. you see that . . . . ."fierce urgency of now" in them to level up. (just like cameroon did when they were loosing to egypt) but the reds, they play like they aint interested.

liverpool decieves themselves when they say . . . ahaa, we have a game at hand. but i know that even that game at hand will only be a draw, at best grin grin grin. they also believe they have the UCL to play for. and the FA cup too. these things make them believe they aint doing badly after all. reducing the urgency for change. but hopefully Inter will see them off UCL, then perhaps if they survive those long name clubs in FA cup, the first premiership opposition they meet will see them off the FA cup, then they play the "game at hand" they have in the premiership, and loose grin, or draw, then their eyes will open that they are Poo cool

they keep buying nonsense players to keep the team white. look at the guy they got for £6m. his first match he scored an own goal grin grin grin grin grin

i love it when liverpool looses. i'm not a fan of any club, but i dislike some clubs soo much that my best moment is when they loose cheesy. liverpool is one of such grin grin grin i'm having a good time grin

darfur,
well said ,except for ur racism rantings. on that note i want folahann and other contributors to this thread give their views on ur racial views about liverpool.

and,hate if u want to hate.how did u feel when we won trophies. cry cry cry cry
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by ritchboy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
i personally dont think liverpools form has anything to do with the off-field rows.
rafa's ridiculous selections/over dependence on gerrard and torres are to blame.
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by cristana: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2008
liverpool are crazy,if na chelsea then go play stupid nd basterd game.
Bleep BANITEX,ND THE TEAM
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by wales7479(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2008
There is only one red in England and its Man Utd. Liverpool are living on past glory to survive in the Premiership. The team lack discipline, character, tact and very slopy. Moreso, the manager Rafa is good but can't rival Man or Chelsea in any aspect. He said the "title race is still open", yes its open btw Man Utd and Chelsea. He is right!!!! I hope they make it to UEFA CUP at the end of the day.

Good luck Liverpoooooooooooooll.
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by kliverpool(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2008
ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE
U WILL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2008
simple . . . .racism Grin Grin Grin Grin
they say they don't want african players who will go for the nations cup and they team will suffer.
fact: chelsea and arsenal with losses due to african cup are still winning matches while liverpool with no loss in african players are loosing woefully match after match after match Grin Grin Grin Grin(i'm loving it)

How many African players play for the league leaders man Utd, Inter in Italy, Bayern in germany or Madrid in Spain
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by folahann(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2008
dayokanu:

How many African players play for the league leaders man Utd, Inter in Italy, Bayern in germany or Madrid in Spain
What are you trying to pass-out
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2008
Simple lack of African players dont mean a bad team
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by A40(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
@akinalabi
Point of correction so far this season you guys have just one match winner and thats Ronaldo.Voronin and Kuyt have been shyte this season i will pick Bendtner over the two of them and why does Benitez always leave Crouch on the bench it is really unfair on him cos he is their next best striker after Torres
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by delbizzie1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2008
Regardless what u lot say they are still by far the MOST SUCESSFULL TEAM IN ENGLAND.
Every team goes through a bad batch, and the board of directors ain't making it easy for benitez
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by tosinadeda: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2008
i insist, sack benitez
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by folahann(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
delbizzie1:

Regardless what u lot say they are still by far the MOST SUCESSFULL TEAM IN ENGLAND.
Every team goes through a bad batch, and the board of directors ain't making it easy for benitez
We are in a new world and a team is happy living on past glory
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by darfur(m): 1:06am On Feb 02, 2008
i really dont understand liverfools fans and their club. crouch is one of the best scorers in england and they keep him on the bench while they find it hard to score. and nobody seems concerned that rafa is mad. those guys are so loyal to their club, and dare i say, foolishly so. nobody wants to openly say the truth, that rafa is a big obstacle to the club this season. they all heap the blame on the americans grin this is scapegoating grin

the americans gave rafa £40m last summer and he made good buys but the results didnt come. and the guy went about harrassing the americans for more money. na so they de do am? he went ballistic. then he makes stupid selections and blames it on the americans. whatever problems they have, it is not an excuse for their failures in the field. they are loosing games simply b/c they are Poo. is it the americans that made carragher to conceed a penalty at the last minute in upton park? is it the americans that stop torres from scoring goals? haba. rafa goes about talking about distractions and using it as an excuse

and know what? the fans agree with him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i'm having a great time cheesy i'll love to watch the sunderland game cheesy cheesy cheesy another draw grin
they say they have a game at hand . . . one more draw grin grin if they dont loose grin grin and that game at hand is . . . wait for it. . . west ham grin grin grin grin

up looserfools grin grin grin grin
you never loose alone grin
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 02, 2008
they are certainly walking alone.
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by toshmann(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2008
when you walk,
through the storm,
hold your head,
up high,
and dont, be afraid,of the dark . . . . .
at the end of the storm,
there's a golden sky,
and sweet,silver song,
of the lark,

walk on cheesy
walk on cheesy
with hope cheesy
in your heart cheesy
and you'll ne-ever walk alo-o-o-one cheesy
you'll neeeeever waaaaalk alooooooooooone

walk on cheesy
walk on cheesy
with hope cheesy
in your heart cheesy
and you'll never walk alone cheesy
you'll ne-eve-r waaa-lk alooooooone cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by salehm(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2008
KOP seem to be walking alone grin
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by bgees(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2008
folahann:

We are in a new world and a team is happy living on past glory

u can never do away with history. some teams today with all their recent successes, still envy us. we are not doing well, but still, they are worried
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by toshmann(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2008
no mind them. fair weather fans. i've been a kopite since I982 cool
Re: West Ham 1:0 Liverpool: What Is Wrong With Reds by folahann(m): 1:43am On Feb 04, 2008
Relegation awaits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eucharia Named Falcons Coach / Nigeria Fall In Latest Fifa Rankings / Nigeria Female U-20 Vs Columbia In Semi Final Duel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.