Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? (4037 Views)

Personal Development: 7 Thoughts To Motivate You In 2016 / If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? / What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by iykeboyy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
What has the power to motivate u most?

1. Love

2. Money

3. obligation

4. Success

Mine is money oo i no go lie, I fit swap 1year jail sentence with you so long as you go give me money, no blame me o nah poverty tins

It could be other things not listed above, Please share with us?
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ube and corn...

2 Likes

Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
Success first, then money.
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by ebixy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
success
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by bigx(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
Success, I love winning, I love being the best, I love shining bright grin
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by freecocoa(f): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
Doesn't money come as a result of being successful?

2 Likes

Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by anintia(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
success; looking at the way [url]Jumia[/url] have become to successful in a short time, I am really motivated
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by mcevans1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
undecided
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Ibangap(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Haterz nd Critics.

2 Likes

Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by caesaraba(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Success, money.....in any order. Love? Nah. E go wait small.
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by aweleokolo: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
For me its mainly Obligation and Love...
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by stokolie(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
love and success cant say which 1 comes first.
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Abujafood: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
What motivates me the most is Success! I love to live my dreams!

1 Like

Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by MORNDEW(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
CHALLENGES
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by megxo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
4. Success

4. Success

4. Success

4. Success

4. Success

4. Success

more success
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Kslib(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
Why are people mentioning success.. I thought the op was asking about that particalar thing that motivates you to be succesful.. Abi na me dey get the queshion wrongly..
Well,mine is real life stories from people who failed 100times,but got it right the 101th time...
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Tunjman(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto: Ube and corn...

Chei! I looked at the options and didn't see this.
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by yhemzy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
Success, once you are successful in your field of endeavour.Efry other things will surely follow including money and those listed above.
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Freiburger(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto: Ube and corn...
10likes. grin
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by BrutusOj(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
ije'(owo.ego,kudi)a.k.a Money
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by megxo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
while am away, ma OBLIGATION is 2 SUCCESSfully get enough MONEY while dias money 2 get...bt i'll missin d LOVE @ home embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
encouragement,given or shown by/through love
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by jumongpan(f): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
Success,i like winning in all i do n being the best too..so success comes with money
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
God!! My self!! then encouragement embedded with success!
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Class
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by prettiest1(f): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Success ooo. I want to be successful in all ramnification. Success is mine, praise the Lord.
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by prettiest1(f): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Kslib: Why are people mentioning success.. I thought the op was asking about that particalar thing that motivates you to be succesful.. Abi na me dey get the queshion wrongly..
Well,mine is real life stories from people who failed 100times,but got it right the 101th time...

If goes by how you understand it, I'll say God, cos I get motivated through His words.
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by sunnshyn(f): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
Maybe I haven't understood your question correctly. But I'll answer according to my understanding...

For me, first I'm SELF MOTIVATED! If I am for instance interested in a particular goal, all I need do is set my mind towards it...

Then,

Money is the lubricant that oils my self-motivation..lol

Success doesn't come with money immediately sometimes, for instance: if you are a researcher in a particular field, it eventually pays off on the long run..

Then Success brings Love; fake or original...what does it matter? when one is successful with loads of money to show for it...
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Akposkool(m): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
It just has 2 be success
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by johndavid1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Freiburger:
10likes. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by HumanPsycho(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
First what is motivation? We all know that- unexplainable drive coupled with focus, but what we do not know is the kinds of motivation, there is only two on broad spectrum.. You either experience Motivation away from sth (esp. Negative) or towards sth mostly positive. Now the basic foundations of motivation goes in the following order starting with the most important, applicable to all creatures:
Need for Survival>>>Social Acceptance and>> Need for Purpose of existence. Why is this? Because it is only when you are healthy you begin to think of social acceptance like the need to chase status and pursue possessions, after you must've pilled up wealth what so ever, now you think you own the world then comes the question WHY AM I EXISTING? that is when purpose of existentiality flows in.. From this you can tell whats motivating we all and ofcourse some only end up at the survival level, while some social acceptance where you find majority of your politicians and some existentiality which is where the best thinkers and creative nerds belong Think!.
Re: What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? by Jarus(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
Who? My mother
What? Success

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room / Now That I've Got Your.... / What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.