Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation (4817 Views)

Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos) / Full Speech Of President Buhari At The AU Summit / Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by bilms(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
FULL TEXT OF BARRISTER BEN ONWUKA’S SPEECH BIAFRA INDEPENDENCE NOVEMBER 5TH 2012 @ENUGU

My fellow Biafrans,
It is now abundantly clear that
the security of life and property of the Biafran People are no longer safe and guaranteed in the entity called Nigeria, therefore we the Biafran People have resolved to re-declare our independence today November 5th 2012 based on the Mandate
given to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu on May 30th 1967 in order that we the Biafran People can provide our people with
security according to International Law. It is also clear that The Biafran
people’s right to freely worship according to ourChristian faith is no
longer safe and guaranteed in the entity called Nigeria. Therefore we the Biafran people have resolved to opt out of Nigeria today November 5th 2012 in order to guarantee the
Biafran people’s right to freely worship their God without being bombed or killed according to the United Nations Convention on the Freedom of Association. Today November 5th 2012, the
re-birth of the Republic of Biafra is finally actualized at the long last.
I thank all Biafrans for the sacrifices that they have made since this struggle began in 1967. We are today a free nation endowed with all God given right to re-claim our lost
sovereignty stolen from us in 1914. Let it be known from today that the
Biafran people are determined to build a country that will be democratic and transparent. A country that would be based on the
Principles of Justice, Equity and Fairness. We shall be united to build a country that would be based on
a sound economic platform that would uplift Biafran citizens from
economic poverty and set us up at equal par with world economic powers in Europe, Asia and America.
Biafra would be minded to defend our citizens both at home and abroad. The Biafran state would not
hesitate to use every availablemilitary means at her disposal to defend and protect our citizens anywhere in the world that our citizens live are threatened.
From today it would become an expensive undertaking for any member of our former citizens in the former Nigeria to kill a Biafran citizen. If that were to happen, the Biafran
State would respond with force to protect and defend
the lives and property of our citizens,
wherever that may happen. On the International arena, the
Republic of Biafra would establish and maintain a
very pro-Israel International Relations. Biafra would consider an
attack on Israel and the Jewish people as an attack on Biafra and we would respondwith an appropriate
measure to counter such a hostile
move from any quarter in the world. Biafra would consider Israel
both as a friendly and a brotherly
State. Biafra would provide Israel with all available resources from our
land to keep the state of Israel
safe and secure. The Republic of Biafra would extend her hands of
friendship to embrace all countries that uphold the Principles of democracy, freedom of Religious
Associations and acts within International law to respect all Human Rights within the United Nations conventions. Biafra would also oppose terrorism all
over the world especially when
our interest and the security of Israel is threatened. My fellow Biafrans as we embark on this journey of
self determination at last, I call on all Biafrans to be united and help to build our country for the benefit
of all. Ministers shall be announced in due course after all our borders are secured. Biafrans we thank God for his support for our country and promise to serve him alone through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and
promise to worship him all the days of our lives as Biafrans.
May God bless the Republic of Biafra
May God bless Israel and the Jewish Nation around the World.
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by DonEwexco(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Finally we av achieved it....thanks to God almighty. But it's not yet over....agha ka dikwa
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
As much as it is not as simple as that, yet the likes of Onwuka are "fighting" the psychological warfare.

Attention is being drawn to this mess of the Brutish (emm, sorry, British) people called Nigeria.

This is what modern days activism is all about.

Onwuka's phylosophy is to draw the attention of the International Community.

Just like many Nigerians are relaxed about Boko Haram, without understanding that the fight from the Jihardists will have no end, even if they agree to seize fire, its for them to recover and re attack. so it is with the recent Biafran movement. those that find it funny will be shocked to the see how it would play out.

Time will tell.
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by chosen04(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
STEP BY STEP WE KEEP GETTING TO THE PROMISED LAND.

Its obvious the cursed entity and her cohorts can never kill our resolve and spirit to be there.
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by felifeli: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Congrats Biafra . I rejoice with you. Ogadinma.
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Skywalker5(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
What has isreal got to do with Biafra?

Republic of Biafra would establish and maintain a
very pro-Israel International Relations. Biafra would consider an
attack on Israel and the Jewish people as an attack on Biafra and we would respondwith an appropriate
measure to counter such a hostile
move from any quarter in the world. Biafra would consider Israel
both as a friendly and a brotherly
State. Biafra would provide Israel with all available resources from our
land to keep the state of Israel

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
Sky-walker:

As Saudistic as Arewa, As Isrealistic as Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Bryan12(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Isreal has no business with biafragringringringringringringringrin
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Skywalker5(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Bryan12: Isreal has no business with biafragringringringringringringringrin

https://www.nairaland.com/653574/igbo-people-lost-tribe-israel

I guess thats why Isreal is being mentioned lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
D battle just began!
I am left with no choice than to align with my people!
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Laughable. grin grin grin
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by OmoLisabi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
Wannabe Jews! So where is the capital of biafra? What is the official exchange rate of the biafra pounds to the dollar? Buncha group of ediotas

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by OmoLisabi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
chosen04: STEP BY STEP WE KEEP GETTING TO THE PROMISED LAND.

Its obvious the cursed entity and her cohorts can never kill our resolve and spirit to be there.
When will you start allowing me to drill that oil well?
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by chyseth(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
what a touching speech! if not now, ultimately this dream will come to pass. i just weep every time i remember that Zik literally begged this people to join this country and today they wont let us go and sort ourselves out
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
Onwuka is protected cos he's a
UK citizen. I expect the british
embassy in nigeria to call the
nigeria government immediately
for his immediate release.
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Desola(f): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Sky-walker:

It is called notice me or I die! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
Desola:

It is called notice me or I die! grin grin grin
you are free to name it anything. Israel now has unhindered access to our oil. Chikena
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by dayokanu(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: you are free to name it anything. Israel now has unhindered access to our oil. Chikena

Which oil? Palm oyel?
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by otokx(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Please see why it is not good to manufacture or consume expired panadol.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by aljharem(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin great speech also funny smiley
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by abdulkayus(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
Yeahhhhhhhhh, hehehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahaah, hoooooooooooooo, yeeeeeeepaaaaaaa.

Abeg make una no mind me ooooo, na d declaration text dey make me laff. D guy is busy disturbin himself in hot sun readin one declaration wen his ppl are in d market lookin for wat to put on d table for dinner.

D whole scenario is laughable. So, who is d President of Biafra nw? Dos d new biafra consist of d south south? Wat is d currency of d biafra? And wat is dis obsession wit jew and Isreal?

Y is there no top top politicians in d gatherin.
Mtwsss, gatherin of d opportunists.
Abeg i don tire, dey shld giv dem their Biafra make we rest. In such, let 9ja b divided into 6 country. Bt con federation could hav been better.

CIAO
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu:

Which oil? Palm oyel?

^^^I know you're daft, but c'mon man!.....even a complete dolt like you should know Imo and Abia have oil producing status; not to mention Igboland in Rivers state (Egbema and Ndoni).

No dey show your ignorance for public forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by soma042(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
fingers cross. Well we dønt espect evry thing to happen once like those ranting capital and exchange rate bla bla. Is one after the other .oga emegi voom nanya up BIAFRA
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by soma042(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Prof Corruption: Laughable. grin grin grin
oge me gi voom nanya
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by soma042(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
abdulkayus: Yeahhhhhhhhh, hehehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahaah, hoooooooooooooo, yeeeeeeepaaaaaaa.

Abeg make una no mind me ooooo, na d declaration text dey make me laff. D guy is busy disturbin himself in hot sun readin one declaration wen his ppl are in d market lookin for wat to put on d table for dinner.

D whole scenario is laughable. So, who is d President of Biafra nw? Dos d new biafra consist of d south south? Wat is d currency of d biafra? And wat is dis obsession wit jew and Isreal?

Y is there no top top politicians in d gatherin.
Mtwsss, gatherin of d opportunists.
Abeg i don tire, dey shld giv dem their Biafra make we rest. In such, let 9ja b divided into 6 country. Bt con federation could hav been better.

CIAO
Watch it oge me gi vøøm nanya
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
i've got a few questions:
1] which parts of the current Nigeria constitute this biafra? undecided
2] what is their currency? undecided
3] who is their president? undecided
4] why were calling Israel anyhow in the speech?
was this thing well thought out? or will this just go the way of most public declarations in this country, speak 1st then think later embarassed embarassed SMH
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Ejine(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
OmoLisabi: Wannabe Jews! So where is the capital of biafra? What is the official exchange rate of the biafra pounds to the dollar? Buncha group of ediotas

The capital of Biafra is Festac, idiiiot!

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Ejine(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
brokoto: i've got a few questions:
1] which parts of the current Nigeria constitute this biafra? undecided
2] what is their currency? undecided
3] who is their president? undecided
4] why were calling Israel anyhow in the speech?
was this thing well thought out? or will this just go the way of most public declarations in this country, speak 1st then think later embarassed embarassed SMH

1] Israel
2] Cedis
3] Clifford Orji
4] Because it is the commercial capital of Biafra.
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Ejine(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Onwuka is protected cos he's a

Damn! Please, I'd like to smoke some o' that.
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by sKeetz(m): 1:15am On Nov 06, 2012
hmmmmmmmm......am an ibo buh seriously, i dnt fink carving out anoda nation from Nigeria(our Nigeria) smiley is the best way forward. Nigerians have come a long way to create a nation that is rich in diversity and culture. We need to protect the rich image we have created for ourselves. All over africa, Nigerians are recognized, we stand out from the crowd anywhere we are and excel in fields other countries are are afraid to venture eg Yahooo grin. And cum to think of it, the name 'biafra' sucks embarassed, 'Nigeria is cool cool
Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by Degis(m): 1:48am On Nov 06, 2012
God will punish all these pseudo Biafrans for misleading these innocent children!. Oya Chukwudi, get inside the shop. Namdi, go and collect my money from Mama Chindinma and you Ada, go and bring my Sales day book and the money you have made today.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Fresh Republc Of Biafra Declaration,nov 5,2012. A Funny Nation by CyberG: 2:51am On Nov 06, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Onwuka is protected cos he's a

Are all iboz delusional? How is he protected when he commits treason? First, educate yourself: being a citizen of any country grants you no protection from punishment for criminality and treason. Two, so bUafara is hoping their president will be protected the UK not their erosion laden land locked bUafara? Did any country send him on this treasonable enterprise that he will be protected when he is violating the law in any country? Just wait until the JTF is dispatched for another police action to alayibo land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"President Buhari Is Not My Father" - Hadiza Buhari / Meet Nigeria's Oldest Woman 191-yr Old Mama Esifiho(photos) / "Another One" By Magic Bishop Ft Dj Khalid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.