Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 (7759 Views)

7 Types Of Atheists / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
[size=20pt]GOD[/size]

yep that's it.

The non-existent daddy in the sky has so consumed the thought processes of atheists that they cannot function if he did not exist.

To say that GOD does not exist and yet spend your precious time discussing him is wildly hilarious grin

5 Likes

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
What occupies the mind of frosbel? Atheists.

The ignorant little atheists shouldn't bother him so much right?

Yet he spends all his time, creating at least 3 threads a day centered on atheists.

What a noise-making hypocrite right?

8 Likes

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel: [size=20pt]GOD[/size]

yep that's it.

The non-existent daddy in the sky has so consumed the thought processes of atheists that they cannot function if he did not exist.

To say that GOD does not exist and yet spend your precious time discussing him is wildly hilarious grin
Lol.. THREADS - Frosbel's cure for butt-hurt.. grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
inurmind: What occupies the mind of frosbel? Atheists.

The ignorant little atheists shouldn't bother him so much right?

Yet he spends all his time, creating at least 3 threads a day centered on atheists.

What a noise-making hypocrite right?

oh dear , lol.

I have not raised an article on atheism for a long long time because it was not worth my time.

Only opened this thread to discuss the fanaticism of atheists with the GOD factor.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by cyrexx: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
[size=14pt]
FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME I REPEAT, ATHEISTS DO NOT BELIEVE GOD EXISTS, BUT THEY BELIEVE THAT RELIGIONS EXISTS WHICH PROMOTES THE IDEA OF THE NON-EXISTENT GOD AND ARE PUSHING THAT IDEA ON EVERYBODY.
ATHEISTS WILL STOP THINKING ABOUT THE gOD(S) OF THE RELIGIONS THE DAY RELIGIONS STOP PUSHING THEIR IDEAS ON EVERYBODY. GET THAT CLEAR AND STOP DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE AGAIN
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by wiegraf: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
Trolls gonna troll?

Nah, that would probably be giving you too much credit. The tunnel vision, aided by blind passion, is rather strong in you.

Anyways there are atheists that could spend all day thinking about god. There are no atheists that believe there is a god. Do you have a dictionary and basic reasoning skills, like say a primary school boy levels of reasoning ability? Then perhaps you could come to understand what the word atheist means. Now you may want to claim a few atheists believe in god but are just angry at it, address those and stop calling them atheists. However, if your sole claim to their not being atheists is that they spend quite some time bashing god... Look who's talking. Well, you seem to be noted for your hypocrisy.

Now, since my relatively short stay here began, I tend to not bother with your threads. Even from the titles it was quite clear that they xtian only threads, and I can't be bothered with those usually. But I remember an early onslaught of 'bash islam' threads. So, does that mean you believe in allah and accept moh is his final true messenger? Recently, seems to be trinitarian threads, never read them, but I assume now that since you opened so many of those, even if you claim to not believe in the trinity, you secretly believe in it. By this logic you are a secret muslim trinitarian, along the probably myriad other things you spend all day opening threads about.

Seriously, most every time I read a post from you, you're like a gift that keeps giving

6 Likes

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
wiegraf: Trolls gonna troll?

Nah, that would probably be giving you too much credit. The tunnel vision, aided by blind passion, is rather strong in you.

Anyways there are atheists that could spend all day thinking about god. There are no atheists that believe there is a god. Do you have a dictionary and basic reasoning skills, like say a primary school boy levels of reasoning ability? Then perhaps you could come to understand what the word atheist means. Now you may want to claim a few atheists believe in god but are just angry at it, address those and stop calling them atheists. However, if your sole claim to their not being atheists is that they spend quite some time bashing god... Look who's talking. Well, you seem to be noted for your hypocrisy.

Now, since my relatively short stay here began, I tend to not bother with your threads. Even from the titles it was quite clear that they xtian only threads, and I can't be bothered with those usually. But I remember an early onslaught of 'bash islam' threads. So, does that mean you believe in allah and accept moh is his final true messenger? Recently, seems to be trinitarian threads, never read them, but I assume now that since you opened so many of those, even if you claim to not believe in the trinity, you secretly believe in it. By this logic you are a secret muslim trinitarian, along the probably myriad other things you spend all day opening threads about.

Seriously, most every time I read a post from you, it's like a gift that's always giving

We all believe in GOD whether Muslim or Christian.

You should really be spending more time with the atheist tooth fairies , lol.

This GOD thing seems to get to you in a major way , otherwise you will not be wasting precious time talking , whining and ranting on and on and on about him.

Or, could the reason be , that you have nothing better to do with your time.

2 Likes

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2012

yep that's it.

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-troll-or-average-christian.jpg[/img]
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2012

yep that's it.

Looooooool gbam i was about to say that! grin not one person on the face of the earth is more obsessed with God than the athiest. grin

1 Like

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by wiegraf: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

We all believe in GOD whether Muslim or Christian.

You should really be spending more time with the atheist tooth fairies , lol.

This GOD thing seems to get to you in a major way , otherwise you will not be wasting precious time talking , whining and ranting on and on and on about him.

Or, could the reason be , that you have nothing better to do with your time.

Did you even read my post?
You did, didn't you? And your best response is this?

Are you a catholic muslim, yes or no?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
*Kails*:

Looooooool gbam i was about to say that! grin not one person on the face of the earth is more obsessed with God than the athiest. grin

Seriously?

some christians bomb abortion clinics in the name of god, go on 7 day fasting for god, beat witches in the name of god, flog members in the name god, steal tithes in the name of god.................

some muslims dont drink alcohol in the name of god, bomb buildings in the name of god, have sharia in the name of god..............

.....but it is the atheists that are obsessed with god when some of them criticise the atrocities done in the name of god

1 Like

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by cyrexx: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Seriously?

some christians bomb abortion clinics in the name of god, go on 7 day fasting for god, beat witches in the name of god, flog members in the name god, steal tithes in the name of god.................

some muslims dont drink alcohol in the name of god, bomb buildings in the name of god, have sharia in the name of god..............

.....but it is the atheists that are obsessed with god when some of them criticise the atrocities done in the name of god

in line with what you said, I'm in front of my TV watching BBC reporting a story about a couple who killed their 15 year old daughter

"A Pakistani woman who is alleged to have killed her daughter by dousing her with acid after looking at a boy said it was the girl's destiny to die that way.
Zaheen Zafar and her husband Mohammad were arrested in Pakistan-administered Kashmir for the 'honour killing' of their 15-year-old daughter Anusha on 29 October. She died two days later in hospital after suffering burns on nearly 70 percent of her body.
Her father told the BBC he warned his daughter not to look at the boy as it would have brought dishonour to the family. Her mother described how her daughter pleadedfor forgiveness but it was her "destiny" to be killed.
Mr Zafar said: "There was a boy who came byon a motorcycle. She (Anusha) turned to look at him twice. I told her before not to do that, it's wrong. People talk about us because our older daughter was the same way."
The mother added: "She said, 'I didn't do it on purpose, I won't do it again'.
"By then I had thrown the acid. It was her destiny to die this way."
The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan reported 943 women were killed last year in honour killings, an increase of more than 100 from 2010"

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/401508/20121105/pakistani-girl-acid-attack-parents-killed-looking.htm
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
cyrexx:

in line with what you said, I'm in front of my TV watching BBC reporting a story about a couple who killed their 15 year old daughter

"A Pakistani woman who is alleged to have killed her daughter by dousing her with acid after looking at a boy said it was the girl's destiny to die that way.
Zaheen Zafar and her husband Mohammad were arrested in Pakistan-administered Kashmir for the 'honour killing' of their 15-year-old daughter Anusha on 29 October. She died two days later in hospital after suffering burns on nearly 70 percent of her body.
Her father told the BBC he warned his daughter not to look at the boy as it would have brought dishonour to the family. Her mother described how her daughter pleadedfor forgiveness but it was her "destiny" to be killed.
Mr Zafar said: "There was a boy who came byon a motorcycle. She (Anusha) turned to look at him twice. I told her before not to do that, it's wrong. People talk about us because our older daughter was the same way."
The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan reported 943 women were killed last year in honour killings, an increase of more than 100 from 2010"

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/401508/20121105/pakistani-girl-acid-attack-parents-killed-looking.htm

Islam is a religion of peace angry
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by wiegraf: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
cyrexx:

And people defend this $hit. Seriously, perhaps they shouldn't be called people. We need to distinguish better between civilized human and uncouth deluded barbarian.

On another note, you shouldn't discuss it, as it implies you're a secret muslim

Hyppocrite op
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
wiegraf:

And people defend this $hit. Seriously, perhaps they shouldn't be called people. We need to distinguish better between civilized human and uncouth deluded barbarian.

Hyppocrite op

Funny signature grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by wiegraf: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
seriallink:

Funny signature grin

Believe it or not, there's a lot more where that came from
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
wiegraf:

Hyppocrite op

Stalin did worse, Google it.

He was an atheist par excellence , r.ape , murder, torture, starvation were all legal terms in his dictionary.

What about China today, with the induced abortions, killings , corruption, child labour etc, is this not an atheist country, supposedly !

Atheist role model my foot.

Open your eyes and see beyond your nose.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by cyrexx: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Islam is a religion of peace angry

you mean religion of piss?

O yea, and according to gospel according frosbel, nobody must talk about it otherwise they show that they secretly believe in allah and thoughts about allah dominates their mind 24/7.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
[size=13pt]A good example of a role model atheist state, China.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSMQe89Ymd0&feature=related
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel: [size=13pt]A good example of a role model atheist state, China.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSMQe89Ymd0&feature=related

Frosbel lioves to troll and ignore the problems with communism.

Is china like that because of atheism or communism?

Troll
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by ParisLove2(f): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
Living in denial embarassed embarassedembarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Frosbel lioves to troll and ignore the problems with communism.

Is china like that because of atheism or communism?

Troll

Fail.

China is an atheist state, don't be a hypocrite !!

Communism is based on atheism.

Marxist–Leninist atheism (Russian: Марксистско-ленинский атеизм) is a wider part of Marxist-Leninist philosophy which rejects religion,[1][2] and relies on a materialist understanding of nature.[3] Marxism-Leninism, which promotes atheism, holds that religion should therefore be abolished.[4][5] Marxist-Leninist atheism has its roots in the philosophy of Ludwig Feuerbach, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, Karl Marx, and V.I. Lenin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist%E2%80%92Leninist_atheism

The same way we have ISLAMIC states is the same way we have Atheist states, the only difference is that atheist states are more liberal with killing , torture and r.ape.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

Fail.

China is an atheist state, don't be a hypocrite !!

Communism is based on atheism.

Marxist–Leninist atheism (Russian: Марксистско-ленинский атеизм) is a wider part of Marxist-Leninist philosophy which rejects religion,[1][2] and relies on a materialist understanding of nature.[3] Marxism-Leninism, which promotes atheism, holds that religion should therefore be abolished.[4][5] Marxist-Leninist atheism has its roots in the philosophy of Ludwig Feuerbach, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, Karl Marx, and V.I. Lenin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist%E2%80%92Leninist_atheism

The same way we have ISLAMIC states is the same way we have Atheist states, the only difference is that atheist states are more liberal with killing , torture and r.ape.

This is what happens when you quote without readin what you quote. Does atheism mean anti-religion or banning religion? Furthermore, your prolem is with marxist-lenninism not atheism

[img]Marxist–Leninist atheism (Russian: Марксистско-ленинский атеизм) is a wider part of Marxist-Leninist philosophy which rejects religion,[1][2] and relies on a materialist understanding of nature.[3] Marxism-Leninism, which promotes atheism, holds that religion should therefore be abolished.[4][5] Marxist-Leninist atheism has its roots in the philosophy of Ludwig Feuerbach, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, Karl Marx, and V.I. Lenin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist%E2%80%92Leninist_atheism[/img]

China is a communist state not an atheist state. Fail. In short, there are no atheist states. Atheism is not an ideology or political affiliation.

What you have are states with lots of atheists or secular states. The most peaceful countries like Japan and Iceland are examples.

China is communist.

Everyone can see you deceit and epic fails
[size=16pt]The atheist ANTHEM[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-1K2mT5NCM
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

This is what happens when you quote without readin what you quote. Does atheism mean anti-religion or banning religion? Furthermore, your prolem is with marxist-lenninism not atheism

[img]Marxist–Leninist atheism (Russian: Марксистско-ленинский атеизм) is a wider part of Marxist-Leninist philosophy which rejects religion,[1][2] and relies on a materialist understanding of nature.[3] [b]Marxism-Leninism, which promotes atheism, holds that religion should therefore be abolished.[4][5] Marxist-Leninist atheism[/b] has its roots in the philosophy of Ludwig Feuerbach, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, Karl Marx, and V.I. Lenin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist%E2%80%92Leninist_atheism[/img]

China is a communist state not an atheist state. Fail. In short, there are no atheist states. Atheism is not an ideology or political affiliation.

What you have are states with lots of atheists or secular states. The most peaceful countries like Japan and Iceland are examples.

China is communist.

Everyone can see you deceit and epic fails

WHAT !!!!

Who started the communist revolution in Russia , ?

Let me give you a clue, his name starts with L and ends with N.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel: [size=16pt]The atheist ANTHEM[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-1K2mT5NCM

Communist anthem. even the title of the video says it.

[size=30pt]Epic Fail[/size]
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Communist anthem. even the title of the video says it.

[size=30pt]Epic Fail[/size]

Throwing your white masters under the bus now, aye grin

I understand the embarrassment !
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
Clearly a case of Misinformation here grin - you have to go to Church or be into Politics to learn how Misinformation works. it is not about how Truthfully you ask a question but how Twisted'ly. To state clearly ill-formed assumptions as a matter of fact and beat it into the ear-drums of the listener till he capitulates into believing it. simply brutish grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

WHAT !!!!

Who started the communist revolution in Russia , ?

Let me give you a clue, his name starts with L and ends with N.

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

Throwing your white masters under the bus now, aye grin

I understand the embarrassment !

lol....atheism is now a white thing?

Fail!!!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by wiegraf: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
frosbel:

Stalin did worse, Google it.

He was an atheist par excellence , r.ape , murder, torture, starvation were all legal terms in his dictionary.

What about China today, with the induced abortions, killings , corruption, child labour etc, is this not an atheist country, supposedly !

Atheist role model my foot.

Open your eyes and see beyond your nose.

Atheist role models?*

Yes, I've noticed how Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, etc are following sacred atheist doctrine. Lots of it laid down in our sacred text, The God Delusion by the great prophet Dawkins. Do you possibly spend all day in a section called 'religion' and yet not grasp what the word means? Start with the basics, wiki to get up and going, look up the references. Then eventually look up political religions if you still have problems understanding your folly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_religion
https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=political+religion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I've also noticed how these great examples of human compassion are not pilloried by the average atheist as well. In other words, I've noticed how atheists don't seem to care about human rights, genocides etc. Of course I can't speak for all atheists, but I understand most atheists subscribe to humanism in some form or the other.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/atheism/types/humanism.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism

One thing I've noticed though, is how countries with large atheist populations that adhere to secularism, and maybe humanistic principles etc are doing very poorly in the HDI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

*The very fact that you seem to put so much weight in role models...Maybe you should consider Paris Hilton, and model your life after her's. She is after all rich, successful and probably xtian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God / Religion And It's Myopic Views Of The World / 5 Protestants Who Surprisingly Defended Mary’s Perpetual Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.