Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 (7771 Views)

7 Types Of Atheists / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by wiegraf: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
@f00028

You're making this very hard for me. You've actually made me agree with His Fucktardness. You say wiegraf is abusive then you quote him? You willing to accept your hypocrisy?

When you're being a moro.n and I point out you're being one, that's not abusive (maybe a little, but you're asking for it). If you don't understand at least the basics of an argument, try to stay away from it. Like just now with 'the smoke without fire' thing.

@sagamite, you're still a person

This is what you get when you open threads particularly to flame
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
wiegraf: @f00028

You're making this very hard for me. You've actually made me agree with His Fucktardness. You say wiegraf is abusive then you quote him? You willing to accept your hypocrisy?

When you're being a moro.n and I point out you're being one, that's not abusive (maybe a little, but you're asking for it). If you don't understand at least the basics of an argument, try to stay away from it. Like just now with 'the smoke without fire' thing.

@sagamite, you're still a person

This is what you get when you open threads particularly to flame

For your sake, I am taking that as a mis-spoke and you meant to say @frosbel?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by wiegraf: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

For your sake, I am taking that as a mis-spoke and you meant to say @frosbel?

You're supposed to be smart, figure it out
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
wiegraf:

You're supposed to be smart, figure it out

Please don't let me figure it out. Take your chance now.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
We lose our being the moment we begin to take pride in insulting people.
Sagamite, how do you learn?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: We lose our being the moment we begin to take pribe in insulting people.
Sagamite, how do you learn?

Please stop this "there is no smoke without fire"-educated person's aphorisms that you keep on generating.

Please, abeg you.

It is putting caterpillars in my belle.

I am prostrating. Mo bee. I dey beg.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

Please stop this "there is no smoke without fire"-educated person's aphorisms that you keep on generating.

Please, abeg you.

It is putting caterpillars in my belle.

I am prostrating. Mo bee. I dey beg.
You still don't get it.
If I claim to be educated and engulfed in wisdom but my character potrays a riff-raff, what would you think of me?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: You still don't get it.
If I claim to be educated and engulfed in wisdom but my character potrays a riff-raff, what would you think of me?

With all due respect, I don't think you are of the intellectual level to know who is educated or engulfed with wisdom.

Leave that to the clerisy. It is above your tier.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

With all due respect, I don't think you are of the intellectual level to know who is educated or engulfed with wisdom.

Do you enjoy missing the point?
I didnt claim anything. You did.
So, tell me.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by funkybaby(f): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
undecided
Sagamite:

Smh !

Mister Intellect.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: Do you enjoy missing the point?
I did'nt claim anything. You did.
So, tell me.

I enjoy getting to the point ............quite quickly.

The point is: You are not at the intellectual level to analytically observe and formulate a good opinion on what you are so desperate to discuss. Drop it!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
funkybaby: undecided

Smh !

Mister Intellect.

tongue grin grin grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

I enjoy getting to the point ............quite quickly.

The point is: You are not at the intellectual level to analytically observe and formulate a good opinion on what you are so desperate to discuss. Drop it!
Now I get it.
If I claim not to know but want to know, and you who claim to know keep reminding me that I dont know, even when I made it clear that I dont know, it goes to show that you are not in a capacity to know, because you don't know.
Hope everyone is happy now?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: Now I get it.
If I claim not to know but want to know, and you who claim to know keep reminding me that I dont know, even when I made it clear that I dont know, it goes to show that you are not in a capacity to know, because you don't know.
Hope everyone is happy now?

As I suspected, or rather deduced, you lack a good logical thought process.

You did not claim not to know.

You made an assertion A you see as observation and asked for concurment or a view B to be built based on your assertion. That is an automatic claim of "knowing" A.

Reyginus: You still don't get it.

I told you such discussions are above your intellectual level. Drop it!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
@Sagamite.
The truth is, you even need to be taught how to understand.
What is the evidence that you Know?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: @Sagamite.
The truth is, you even need to be taught how to understand.
What is the evidence that you Know?

Before we go that way, put the strawman back in your pocket. Don't think you can change topics on me.

Admit it, you lacked the logical thought process to the point you did not know you claimed to know?

That IS THE truth if we want to talk about truths?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

Admit it, you lacked the logical thought process to the point you did not know you claimed to know?
lol. The very reason you should learn how to understand.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: lol. The very reason you should learn how to understand.

Still strawmanning. undecided

Prove my assertion wrong then. Did you not claim you didn't know despite already making an assertion that is a formulated opinion?

Lets loling while you do that for us.

I told you that some things are above your intellectual tier, you refuse to accept. So lets go there.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

Still strawmanning. undecided

Prove my assertion wrong then. Did you not claim you didn't know despite already making an assertion that is a formulated opinion?

Lets loling while you do that for us.

I told you that some things are above your intellectual tier, you refuse to accept. So lets go there.
We will go there. But before that, you must give us an evidence that you know or capable of knowing.
Is that too much to ask?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginius,

Why would you sate time with Sagamite?

He is arrogant and abusive.

He claims to be intellectual, yet he knows little.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: We will go there. But before that, you must give us an evidence that you know or capable of knowing.
Is that too much to ask?

It is not too much to ask you put your strawman tactics away and admit it: you lacked the logical thought process to the point you did not know you claimed to know?

Let me let you into a secret. I am pretty good at judging people's intellectual levels by merely reading a few of their posts.

One of the clues to know people that are not that intelligent are:

- They are very poor at analogies.

- They frequently use and have a lot of faith in their senseless village-schools' aphorisms.

It is just a tool and imperiously intelligent guy like me uses to do quick analysis and make a judgement call.

One can see the former in F00028 easily. I could spot the latter in you instantly.

I knew quickly you will be minced meat if I decide to do it but I do like giving people a window out if they do not come at me aggressively or insultingly. Unfortunately your ego and misplaced perception of your "maturity" will not allow you escape throw the window, you decided to stand. That is like a Hyena standing up to a Lion in its territory.

Hyena = E dead!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03: Reyginius,

Why would you sate time with Sagamite?

You were right to the T until the last assertion.

If there is anything you feel I don't know, please bring it my way now or in future.

I dare you!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

You were right to the T until the last assertion.

If there is anything you feel I don't know, please bring it my way now or in future.

I dare you!

Remember when I destroyed you on progressive vs liberalism?

You were running your mouth and I had to shut you up. Good times
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:
Remember when I destroyed you on progressive vs liberalism?

You were running your mouth and I had to shut you up. Good times

You mean this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion/4#12576769

When you did not know conjugal visits are not the norm in prisons?

And your dumb argument that if a prisoner that has no access to woman engages in gay sex, then he is gay?

And you did not know those termed progressives are a form of liberals?

In your dumb world, that is destroying. grin grin grin grin grin

Your intellect is below my feet. I will have your for breakfast.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

It is not too much to ask you put your strawman tactics away and admit it: you lacked the logical thought process to the point you did not know you claimed to know?

Let me let you into a secret. I am pretty good at judging people's intellectual levels by merely reading a few of their posts.

One of the clues to know people that are not that intelligent are:

- They are very poor at analogies.

- They frequently use and have a lot of faith in their senseless village-schools' aphorisms.

It is just a tool and imperiously intelligent guy like me uses to do quick analysis and make a judgement call.

One can see the former in F00028 easily. I could spot the latter in you instantly.

I knew quickly you will be minced meat if I decide to do it but I do like giving people a window out if they do not come at me aggressively or insultingly. Unfortunately your ego and misplaced perception of your "maturity" will not allow you escape throw the window, you decided to stand. That is like a Hyena standing up to a Lion in its territory.

Hyena = E dead!
Did anyone frustrate you in life?
You sound angry. Why?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: Did anyone frustrate you in life?
You sound angry. Why?

Is this still your strawman tactics?

So you know you are stuck?

I am not angry, I am a person killer.

Urrgh, Gawd!

Bhuhaghh! That feels so amazing to say out loud.

Am not joking, I slaughter fucktards. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvRG03E-GyY&
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

You mean this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion/4#12576769

When you did not know conjugal visits are not the norms in prisons?

And your dumb argument that if a prisoner that has no access to woman engages in gay sex, then he is gay?

And you did not know those termed progressives are a form of liberals?

In your dumb world, that is destroying. grin grin grin grin grin

Your intellect is below my feet. I will have your for breakfast.

Epic fail by sagaminte

1) Strawman- I never said that conjuga visits are the norm in prisons

2) A gay man has gay sex. The only exception is that they man may be bisexual- which is still gay

3) Progressives and liberals are different. Epic fail. What you fail to realise is that they could have overlapping views but they are different. (think of Jew and Christian)

You are too shallow. grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

Epic fail by sagaminte

1) Strawman- I never said that conjuga visits are the norm in prisons

2) A gay man has gay sex. The only exception is that they man may be bisexual- which is still gay

3) Progressives and liberals are different. Epic fail. What you fail to realise is that they could have overlapping views but they are different. (think of Jew and Christian)

You are too shallow. grin

You are dumb!

1) You used an exception/a minority case to defend and be the centre piece of your an argument. That is plainly saying it is the norm. If I said women are physically stronger than men because I know some women are stronger than men, then I have daftly (like you) made useless exceptions the centrepiece of my argument.

2) This just shows how moronic you are. Sexually frustrated people doing desperate things are not gay or bi. I told you you were dumb.

3) Cretin. They are different but under the same umbrella when generically judged: http://thesaurus.com/browse/liberal?s=t That is why your daft arse did not ask me if I was a progressive. https://www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion/4#12575678

You are a person.

Your intellect is below my feet.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

Is this still your strawman tactics?

So you know you are stuck?

I am not angry, I am a person killer.

Urrgh, Gawd!

Bhuhaghh! That feels so amazing to say out loud.

Am not joking, I slaughter fucktards. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvRG03E-GyY&

lol. I know ignorance as a disease but not with this kind of signs. Now I know better.
I wish you well Mr intellectual.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: lol. I know ignorance as a disease but not with this kind of signs. Now I know better.
I will you well Mr intellectual.

Shut up!

You should have taken a chance to run when you had the chance, not when you are stuck.

Your intellect is below my feet and I warned you that you are not at the intellectual tier to be engaging in such talk with me.

Fucktardism is a crime. Stop being a criminal.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by ashmanpolo: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

You are dumb!

1) You used an exception/a minority case to defend and be the centre piece of your an argument. That is plainly saying it is the norm. If I said women are physically stronger than men because I know some women are stronger than men, then I have daftly (like you) made useless exceptions the centrepiece of my argument.

2) This just shows how moronic you are. Sexually frustrated people doing desperate things are not gay or bi. I told you you were dumb.

3) Cretin. They are different but under the same umbrella when generically judged: http://thesaurus.com/browse/liberal?s=t That is why your daft arse did not ask me if I was a progressive. https://www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion/4#12575678

You are a person.

Your intellect is below my feet.

Only eediots talk like u. Ϋя problem is dat u don't know anything, yet u don't know dat u don't know. Bastard local champion coming here †Φ argue trash. *just passing*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Rich Man And Lazarus / My Friend Is a Devoted Christian But Flirts Around / Sickness Is Not An Act Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.