Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 (7770 Views)

7 Types Of Atheists / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2012
funkybaby: ^^^^^^ you should be in bed and not here discussing conjugal visits. tongue

you have/can never change.

you can never have an 'intellectual' argument without throwing in your buzz words - 'person', 'm.oron', cool

funkybaby, omoge westside!

Sho ri bi mo she cut person yi up? grin grin grin grin

Mo baaad gan! grin

Welcome back to the bloody entertainment. cool
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy, you are in the intellectual abbatoir!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAUDWVuOUq0
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by funkybaby(f): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2012
Sagamite:

funkybaby, omoge westside!

Sho ri bi mo she cut person yi up? grin grin grin grin

Mo baaad gan! grin

yeah, o bad gan. that why i loff ijebu men! very brainy! grin wink i love reading your arguments. grin

lemme throw you a challenge . . . . . . . put your points across without mentioning 'person' and the rest. can you do that wink
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2012
funkybaby:

yeah, o bad gan. that why i loff ijebu men! very brainy! grin wink i love reading your arguments. grin

lemme throw you a challenge . . . . . . . put your points across without mentioning 'person' and the rest. can you do that wink

I can (like with Reygivus) but I just choose not to with fucktards like Logicboy.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by funkybaby(f): 12:43am On Nov 09, 2012
Sagamite:

I can (like with Reygivus) but I just choose not to with fucktards like Logicboy.

ok, if you say so.

the sagamite i know. . . . anyone that does not agree with his opinion is a cretin or person grin grin

**sighs**
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 12:49am On Nov 09, 2012
funkybaby:

ok, if you say so.

the sagamite i know. . . . everybody that does not agree with his opinion is a cretin or person grin grin

**sighs**

Nah! If I pick someone's opinion to critique, it is because it is too fucktardious, that is why it appears like if everybody that disagrees with me. wink cheesy

People have disagreed with me on NL peacefully. Most I don't even bother challenging.

When I challenge, it is because I can smell a pure person!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BpcArRYTpE
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by funkybaby(f): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2012
^^^^^ roflmaooooo. grin grin grin grin I give up. goodnite.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by wiegraf: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2012
frosbel: This was supposed to be an atheist bashing thread not a place to perfect your abusing skills

Frosbel...

Again, despite spending days here at times, you learn absolutely nothing. You can't even troll properly. You're not supposed to let us know it was intentional. Amateur

The gift that keeps giving
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Say "Yes, Sir"!

10 out of 23 countries practice conjugal visit. That is a minority.

Out of this 10, majority only give conjugal visit to a minority of prisoners. That breaksdown the minority to more of a minority.

How is that not a rarity?

I asked you to:

"Show me 5 EU countries that are not on the wikipedia page, that practice conjugal visits.

If you show me, especially if it is practiced widespread in those countries, then I will accept it is not a rarity".

Your moronic arsse showed me 3 countries, one of which one (Denmark) was already on the wikipedia list and you talk about dishonesty and losing the argument?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a person!

Those facts alone stand on the argument that conjugal visits are a rarity.

NOW ADD the fact that only few countries in the world give conjugal visits out of the over 200 in the world. First of all, none of the 56 countries in Africa does. In the countries it is offered, it is normally only to a minority of select group of prisoners.

person that calls himself Logicboy, is conjugal visit not a rarity? grin

Back up your conjecture, it is Saga Saga you are debating with. YOUR GOD!

"Furthermore, many countries are adopting a harmonised EU law and so some more European countries have allowed conjugal visits since 1982."

Back it up!

HYENAS DON'T STEP TO LIONS! LIONS ARE THE KINGS! You are stewpid for attempting!

You are a person! I am not switching anything, you tried to switch from priest to monks when you got stuck. I am asking you questions based on your moronic analogy.

Fucktards make moronic analogies, as I said, and then you proved consequently. How did you compare PRIESTS that have exactly the same choices as YOU to prisoners that do not, person! grin

Again, what I asked you was:

So it has changed from Priests to Monks now?

Since when did "young men" equate to the same thing as "children"?

So Monks molest "young men"?

First of all, show me how it is prevalent for monks to molest young boys. Please don't struggle and switch back to priest when you get stuck.

Secondly, explain to me how monks do not have access to women. Are they locked up in monasteries?

Also, I asked you:

How is it the same?

1) ALL priest have access to exactly the same choices YOU have.

2) Tell me what proportion of prisoners have access to conjugal visits?

Answers please.

You are a person!

Show me!

Put the link down.

So you can run and go and dig out links on conjugal visits when you moronically felt confident you could catch your God out but you are running from providing a link to show you answered a question, which is a simpler task? grin grin grin

lol....You are using insults to cover up. Everyone can see that you have lost the argument.

1) The argument was simple- Prisoners had a choice of masturbation or conjugal visits or both.

-You claimed conjugal visits are rare- I countered that the rarity had nothing to do with the original argument
-You claimed that conjugal visits are rare. I countered that you didnt put up any evidence that it is rare (still no evidence from you on the rest of the world)
-I put up evidence showing that it is not rare (10 out 23 countries in Europe). You went to shift the argument to how the conjugal visits are enforced
-I told you that the number of countries in Europe has increased since 1982 on conjugal visits. You ignored this fact.
-I hope you know that that figure of 10 countries allowing conjugal visits has increased?

The biggest fact here is that you have never put one single piece of evidence forward showing your rarity. Your claims on Africa is false. Swaziland allows conjugal visits. Please, put up evidence and shut up. I have provided evidence for my claims.

2) You said that prisoners who have gay sex are not gay. I countered by saying any man that has gay sex is gay.

I gave an example of a sexually frustrated (wich is the reason cited at times) Preist molesting a boy. He is always a pedophile. How can a prisoner claim he is not gay with the same excuse of sexual frustration?

It is the action we judge not intentions. Unless you are a mind reader

3) You ran away from the liberal/progressive argument.

You have lost the argument and it is clear! You fail. You have tried to lie and not put any evidence. You have ran away from 3 of your original positions to nitpick

Everyone can see whether you put any link for the rarity of conjugal visits (none) Then you were nitpicking at European conjugal visit laws which are far more liberla than American ones (epic fail).

You have lost cool
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 1:11am On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:
lol....You are using insults to cover up. Everyone can see that you have lost the argument.

1) The argument was simple- Prisoners had a choice of masturbation or conjugal visits or both.

-You claimed conjugal visits are rare- I countered that the rarity had nothing to do with the original argument
-You claimed that conjugal visits are rare. I countered that you didnt put up any evidence that it is rare (still no evidence from you on the rest of the world)
-I put up evidence showing that it is not rare (10 out 23 countries in Europe). You went to shift the argument to how the conjugal visits are enforced
-I told you that the number of countries in Europe has increased since 1982 on conjugal visits. You ignored this fact.
-I hope you know that that figure of 10 countries allowing conjugal visits has increased?

The biggest fact here is that you have never put one single piece of evidence forward showing your rarity. Your claims on Africa is false. Swaziland allows conjugal visits. Please, put up evidence and shut up. I have provided evidence for my claims.

You are daft!

You have put up the evidence it is rare!

It is practiced by a minority of countries in the WEST, talkless of minority of countries in the WORLD, and only given to a minority of prisoners in these countries.

You were slaughtered! grin grin grin

You are a person!

What fact? In your moronic world, your conjectures are what you call "facts". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Show me how it has increased.

Logicboy03:
2) You said that prisoners who have gay sex are not gay. I countered by saying any man that has gay sex is gay.

I gave an example of a sexually frustrated (wich is the reason cited at times) Preist molesting a boy. He is always a pedophile. How can a prisoner claim he is not gay with the same excuse of sexual frustration?

It is the action we judge not intentions. Unless you are a mind reader

How can you be daft enough to use Priests as analogy with prisoners? Is that an intelligent analogy?

First of all, show me how it is prevalent for monks to molest young boys. Please don't struggle and switch back to priest when you get stuck.

Secondly, explain to me how monks do not have access to women. Are they locked up in monasteries?

Also, I asked you:

How is it the same?

Answers please.

Logicboy03:
3) You ran away from the liberal/progressive argument.

You have lost the argument and it is clear! You fail. You have tried to lie and not put any evidence. You have ran away from 3 of your original positions to nitpick

Everyone can see whether you put any link for the rarity of conjugal visits (none) Then you were nitpicking at European conjugal visit laws which are far more liberla than American ones (epic fail).

You have lost cool

All I am waiting for is:

Why you did not ask me if I was a progressive? STOP DODGING THE QUESTION!

I said you would be breakfast. You are toast!

People are watching in scary awe. Saga does not have mouth. Saga does EXACTLY what he said he is going to do.

Slaughter you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpF-oUvwruI&
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2012
Sagamite:

You are daft!

You have put up the evidence it is rare!

It is practiced by a minority of countries in the WEST, talkless of minority of countries in the WORLD, and only given to a minority of prisoners in these countries.

You were slaughtered! grin grin grin

You are a person!

What fact? In your moronic world, your conjectures are what you call "facts". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Show me how it has increased.

So you use a 1982 database to say something is rare? 10/23 countries? 45% is rare? Not only that, you are foolish enough to believe that the database wont increase

The database list only 10 countries that do conjugal visits; Switzerland, Germany, Holland , Norway, Yugoslavia, Russia, Denmark, Spain, UK (home visits)

could add many more countries eg France, Belgium, Ireland, Italy

So you see how foolish you are? So how do you know that it is a minority? ow do you know that it is rare in the world without evidence? Fail
Sagamite:
How can you be daft enough to use Priests as analogy with prisoners? Is that an intelligent analogy?

Also, I asked you:

How is it the same?

Answers please.

Yawn.....keep running from the original argument!

A male prisoner that sleeps with another male prisoner is a gay.

Sagamite:
All I am waiting for is:

Why you did not ask me if I was a progressive? STOP DODGING THE QUESTION!

I said you would be breakfast. You are toast!

People are watching is scary awe. Saga does not have mouth. Saga does EXACTLY what he said he is going to do.

Slaughter you!

Answer; I asked you if you were a liberal because you mentioned liberals. This is the last time i will answer this question
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:
So you use a 1982 database to say something is rare? 10/23 countries? 45% is rare? Not only that, you are foolish enough to believe that the database wont increase

The database list only 10 countries that do conjugal visits; Switzerland, Germany, Holland , Norway, Yugoslavia, Russia, Denmark, Spain, UK (home visits)

could add many more countries eg France, Belgium, Ireland, Italy

So you see how foolish you are? So how do you know that it is a minority? ow do you know that it is rare in the world without evidence? Fail

You are a person!

This is not 1982. This is 2012, the Age of the Internet.

Not the Age of moronic conjecture by an ediot that moronically has "logic" in his name.

Show us that the majority of EU countries provided conjugal visits and mostly give it to all or majority of prisoners. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the era of the internet, such information should be available on the net, especially for developed countries (i.e. EU).

Have you ever heard of Google?

Secondly, dumbfuck, since when did Russia become part of the EU? grin grin grin grin

Thirdly, where did you see that Italy gives conjugal visits?

Logicboy03:
Yawn.....keep running from the original argument!

A male prisoner that sleeps with another male prisoner is a gay.

person, apart from common sense (which you obviously lack grin), I have shown you a report that says majority of people that rape in prison. Obviously, common sense will tell those that have it that majority of those that get raped are not gay.

Your daft arsse, through your rorku (you must kill me today) attitude, stuck with your moronic sense assumption and tried to make an analogy with priests that molest children.

When I pointed to you that priests have exactly the same choices as you so do not need to molest anyone, but prisoners do not have such choices, you then tried to shift from priests to monks (who hardly have access to children). Then you talked about "young men" instead of "children" and Hermit monks, not all monks o, staying "far away" (ROFLMAO grin grin grin). Part of the confusion that arises when Sagamite is slaughtering fucktards. grin grin grin

So I asked you:

Also, I asked you:

How is it the same?

Answers please.

You were answering my questions but the brainpower behind those quesions got you battered, confused and more stuck as you throw more moronic "Hermit-like" answers flailingly. When you now saw that you were intelluctually slaughtered, you have now refused to answer the questions anymore but jus make your moronic assertions you cannot back up.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Logicboy03:
Answer; I asked you if you were a liberal because you mentioned liberals. This is the last time i will answer this question

You are a person!

That is not an answer.

I mentioned liberals, and so?

If I mentioned liberals, why did you ask me if I was a conservative? Why did you not ask if I was a progressive since you argue moronically that the term liberals don't cover for progressive.

Why did you ask if I was conservative, why did you not ask if I was a progressive? THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD ANSWER, person!

Did I mention progressive too then? Or you figured that progressives can fall under liberals in generic terms?

Then when you were looking at grasping at straws to think you can catch you God out, you started your moronic arguments that progressives are completely different from liberals despite the dictionary definition of liberal includes progressive.

You have been intellectually slaughtered! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
Everyone can see that you have lost the argument. You have shifted the goal posts so far and pulled so many straw men that the argument has become almost too foolish to engage in.

You rain abuses to cover up your losses.

Strawmen, you have played;

-Russia is in the EU (who said this)
-Raped victims are not gay (who implied the opposite of this)
-Rarity as part of my argument. (is)

Sagamite:

You are a person!

This is not 1982. This is 2012, the Age of the Internet.

Not the Age of moronic conjecture by an ediot that moronically has "logic" in his name.

Show us that the majority of EU countries provided conjugal visits and mostly give it to all or majority of prisoners. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the era of the internet, such information should be available on the net, especially for developed countries (i.e. EU).

Have you ever heard of Google?

Secondly, dumbfuck, since when did Russia become part of the EU? grin grin grin grin

Thirdly, where did you see that Italy gives conjugal visits?

When exposed that when you were shouting 10/23 countries in Europe, you were using a 1982 source of information, you restort to shouting "this is 2012" as if it is a valid response.

The link you used is a 1982 citation. A lot has changed since then.

Who ever said that Russia is an EU country? See how you nitpick nonsense and play strawmen? European countries in the link, bro.

Italy allows conjugal visits
http://digitaljournal.com/article/258754

See how I back my claims with evidence? You are yet to prove that conjugal visits is a rarity, especially using Europe as a model which you claimed it is in Europe.

Furthermore, the interpretation EU laws on humans rights and family puts pressure on most of it members to have some form of conjugal visits.

Furthermore, common sense will tell you that most EU or European countries are not Official English speaking countries. Some of their info is not available in English. I learnt this when looking for the best cheap hotels in the north of france.

Sagamite:
person, apart from common sense (which you obviously lack grin), I have shown you a report that says majority of people that rape in prison. Obviously, common sense will tell those that have it that majority of those that get raped are not gay.

Your daft arsse, through your rorku (you must kill me today) attitude, stuck with your moronic sense assumption and tried to make an analogy with priests that molest children.

When I pointed to you that priests have exactly the same choices as you so do not need to molest anyone, but prisoners do not have such choices, you then tried to shift from priests to monks (who hardly have access to children). Then you talked about "young men" instead of "children" and Hermit monks, not all monks o, staying "far away" (ROFLMAO grin grin grin). Part of the confusion that arises when Sagamite is slaughtering fucktards. grin grin grin

So I asked you:

Also, I asked you:

How is it the same?

Answers please.

You were answering my questions but the brainpower behind those quesions got you battered, confused and more stuck as you throw more moronic "Hermit-like" answers flailingly. When you now saw that you were intelluctually slaughtered, you have now refused to answer the questions anymore but jus make your moronic assertions you cannot back up.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yawn. Replying your foolishness will get more deviations from you from the original topic. I have already given you evidence that monks abuse children but you claim that they have no access to children.

Anyways lets stick to the original argument; A prisoner that engages in gay sex is a gay.

Sagamite:
You are a person!

That is not an answer.

If I mentioned liberals, why did you ask me if I was a conservative? Why did you not ask if I was a progressive since you argue moronically that the term liberals don't cover for progressive.

Why did you ask if I was conservative, why did you not ask if I was a progressive? THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD ANSWER, person!

Did I mention progressive too then? Or you figured that progressives can fall under liberals in generic terms?

Then when you were looking at grasping at straws to think you can catch you God out, you started your moronic arguments that progressives are completely different from liberals despite the dictionary definition of liberal includes progressive.

You have been intellectually slaughtered! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I didnt read past your second sentence. grin grin

I gave a valid and logical reason why I asked you if you were a liberal (because you mentioned liberals). Yet, you throw it away. Goodluck with reading my mind from the computer screen and creating false theories about me and your claim that progressivism is under liberalism
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03: Everyone can see that you have lost the argument. You have shifted the goal posts so far and pulled so many straw men that the argument has become almost too foolish to engage in.

You rain abuses to cover up your losses.

Me, shifted the goalpost?

ROFLMAO! grin grin grin

I am the one that is moving from priest to monks to actually "drop that"? grin grin grin

Let me guarantee you something: By the time I finish with you, the common yab you will get in the Religion section is "I will get Sagamite to come and deal with you again". grin

Logicboy03:
Strawmen, you have played;

-Russia is in the EU (who said this)

You are a person, this is what I asked you:

"Show me 5 EU countries that are not on the wikipedia page, that practice conjugal visits.

If you show me, especially if it is practiced widespread in those countries, then I will accept it is not a rarity".

So why is Russia in your list of EU countries? cool

Can you see how dumb you are? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Logicboy03:
-Raped victims are not gay (who implied the opposite of this)

No 1, I never said you said that. I just stated it is a common logic.

No 2, considering you are so dumb to think men in jail engaging in gay sex are gay, I would not be surprised if you say that.

Cretin, understand strawmans before you claim it. grin grin grin grin grin

Logicboy is in the abbatoir o! grin

Logicboy03:
-Rarity as part of my argument. (is)

Huh!

Logicboy03:

When exposed that when you were shouting 10/23 countries in Europe, you were using a 1982 source of information, you restort to shouting "this is 2012" as if it is a valid response.

The link you used is a 1982 citation. A lot has changed since then.

Who ever said that Russia is an EU country? See how you nitpick nonsense and play strawmen? European countries in the link, bro.

Italy allows conjugal visits
http://digitaljournal.com/article/258754

See how I back my claims with evidence? You are yet to prove that conjugal visits is a rarity, especially using Europe as a model which you claimed it is in Europe.

Furthermore, the interpretation EU laws on humans rights and family puts pressure on most of it members to have some form of conjugal visits.

Furthermore, common sense will tell you that most EU or European countries are not Official English speaking countries. Some of their info is not available in English. I learnt this when looking for the best cheap hotels in the north of france.

You are a person!

YOU produced a 1982 citation, not me.

YOU claimed conjugal visits are increasing in EU, back up the claim. This is 2012.

So YOU said: "....the interpretation EU laws on humans rights and family puts pressure on most of it members to have some form of conjugal visits". Where did you get that from? From your arsse?

If not from your arsse, show us where. I am sure it would have been in English for you to understand it and state it here. grin

person, show us how conjugal visit is common in Europe. Let me guide you since you are so stewpid to know how to prove.

1) Show a majority of countries allow conjugal visits.

2) Then move on to show that in these majority of countries, it is permitted for at least half of prisoners if not majority or all.

3) If you want to now kill it by showing it is not a rarity but actually common. Prove conjugal visits are common in the World as a whole.

You are too moronic, I have lent you a brain wave.

Logicboy03:
Yawn. Replying your foolishness will get more deviations from you from the original topic. I have already given you evidence that monks abuse children but you claim that they have no access to children.

Anyways lets stick to the original argument; A prisoner that engages in gay sex is a gay.

You are a person!

When you built your moronic analogy, what you needed to prove was that priests (okay lets make it monks since you shifted grin) that molests kids do not have access to other choices. This is to support that your analogy made sense.

So I asked you:

Also, I asked you:

How is it the same?

Answers please.

Stop running otherwise I will Paxman you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Paxman is coming! cheesy

Logicboy03:
I didnt read past your second sentence. grin grin

I gave a valid and logical reason why I asked you if you were a liberal (because you mentioned liberals). Yet, you throw it away. Goodluck with reading my mind from the computer screen and creating false theories about me and your claim that progressivism is under liberalism

You are a person!

You did not ask if I was a liberal. You asked if I was a conservative.

https://www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion/4#12575678

FOOOOOL! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now answer me: Why did you ask if I was conservative, why did you not ask if I was a progressive? THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD ANSWER, person!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
1) We were switching between using EU and Europe. I never said that Russia was in the EU. Seriously? Are you really going to play that straw man?

[size=14pt]
2) I have provided evidence for my claims. You have not. You couldnt provide evidence and you were nitpicking and claiming that conjugal visits were a rarity in Europe. Please provide evidence for your claim

3) I have been playing by your game. No more. Provide evidence for your claims about the rarity of conjugal visits in Europe
[/size]

4) Here is a link that clearly debunks your claim of the rarity of conjugal visits in Europe; BBC
Frances Crook, chief executive of the Howard League, said: "These are three very big issues that have huge implications for the justice system. Nobody has looked at these at all in this country."

She said that attitudes differed from country to country.

[size=14pt]More than half of European countries allow some form of private visits involving partners, although the rules differ widely.
[/size]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18603360

5) Following the evidence fromm that link, conjugal visits is major in Europe and it has grown since 1982
====================================================================================

6) Return to the original argument please-- A male prisoner that engages in sex with another male prisoner is gay or bisexual.

You are only talking nonsense about the priest/monks and I dont have time for your reductionist fallacies towards my statements.

=======================================================================

7) Sorry, it was a humble mistake. I thought I had asked you about liberals since we were arguing about liberalism on this thread. I never went back to that thread until now.

However, it makes no difference because I asked you whether you were a conservative since you were bashing liberals. Conservatives are the opposite of liberals, especially in American politics.

This has nothing to do with your theories on progressivism.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by JeSoul(f): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Sagamite, again angry you're better than this dude...

Frosbel sorry we didn't catch this sooner & sorry I'm locking it. I may re-open after heads cool down & serve their bans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Water Spirit Kingdom / Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? / How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.