Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. (1012 Views)

Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. / See 9 States Buhari's Anti-corruption Battle Is Raging / A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by Stellafax: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is my advice to the Anioma groups, to stop ringing their bells as if the governorship position is their birth right.This is politics,nobody deprived them from contesting since the inspection of democracy,and am sure they contested and failed.Likewise 2015 is pregnant and can give birth to either the urhobos,Ijaws,iteskiris,or the Anioma.
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by Callotti: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
Look who is giving advice? 16 years of stealing, Asaba airport cannot be completed because of Urhobos and their 'how much have you got to settle' stroooooooong, UGLY, palm-wine-tapper faces! Only to be carrying ashawos from continent to continent!!! grin

Please allow darling Victor Ochie to transform Delta State! We are tired of you LOCAL Urhobo BUSH-MEATS!!!! Contract stealers!!!! angry

16 years of BUSH Urhobos and Itsekiris is enough!
We are not dealing with Igbo cannibals from across the Niger. Urhobos. . . .time to gerrrrrout of Asaba!!! Enough of your backwardness. kiss

Anioma princes and princesses, time to chase these semi-illiterate, banga-quaffing, palm-oil stained Sammy Okposio-ish ugly things back to Warri! If you love yourselves, bera go quietly or we send you to London jail, like Ibori. . . . . that your daft brother for 13 years! MOVE!!!! kiss

Where is that one called Agege with his criminal record in California? Ole Urhobo lawyer! grin
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by eldoradoxx: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
I think that it is just fair and just to allow Aniomas of Delta state to produce a governor come 2012. Delta belongs to these groups! Urohobos have tested, Itshekiri's are testing power now, and Anioma's should take their turn in 2015. Delta politics is such that no single group has absolute majority to single handedly produce givernor. Urohbos tried it with Ogboru but failed when Delta North senatorial(Aniomas) and Delta south senatorial zone (Itshekiris ) conspired and stopped the Urohbos from winning after Uduaghan won in these two senatorial zones and lost to Central (urohbo land) except Oghara his maternal home! So Delta should emulate states like Imo where there is unwritten agreement on rotational governorship seat!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by Desola(f): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: Look who is giving advice? 16 years of stealing, Asaba airport cannot be completed because of Urhobos and their 'how much have you got to settle' stroooooooong, UGLY, palm-wine-tapper faces! Only to be carrying ashawos from continent to continent!!! grin

Please allow darling Victor Ochie to transform Delta State! We are tired of you LOCAL Urhobo BUSH-MEATS!!!! Contract stealers!!!! angry

We are not dealing with Igbo cannibals from across the Niger. Urhobos. . . .time to gerrrrrout of Asaba!!! Enough of your backwardness. kiss

Anioma princes and princesses, time to chase these semi-illiterate, banga-quaffing, palm-oil stained Sammy Okposio-ish ugly things back to Warri! If you love yourselves, bera go quietly or we send you to London jail, like Ibori. . . . . that your daft brother for 13 years! MOVE!!!! kiss

Where is that one called Agege with his criminal record in California? Ole Urhobo lawyer! grin

sorry, Callotti, I mistook you for ibo.

You write like a particular bini woman on NL whose username escapes me now. She was just as funny.
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by Callotti: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
Desola:

sorry, Callotti, I mistook you for ibo.

You write like a particular bini woman on NL whose username escapes me now. She was just as funny.

That must be MILITIA-LASINOH. One and the same. cool

Bini women nor get mouth o! VERY TIMID. angry
They are very, very reserved. I am not bini. They are daaaaamn toooooo LOCAL AND UGLY with HORSE feet, no pairs of shoes can comfortably size! I mean daaaaamn UGLY'!!!!
Tufiakwa!!!!! kiss
I am Afemai! The land of the BOLD and BEAUTIFUL!!!! cool
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti:
That must be MILITIA-LASINOH. One and the same. cool

Bini women nor get mouth o! VERY TIMID. angry
They are very, very reserved. I am not bini. They are daaaaamn toooooo LOCAL AND UGLY with HORSE feet, no pairs of shoes can comfortably size! I mean daaaaamn UGLY'!!!!
Tufiakwa!!!!! kiss
I am Afemai! The land of the BOLD and BEAUTIFUL!!!! cool

Whoa!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Don't let PhysicsQED see that!! grin

Hmmm... Your assertion might be right because almost all the Bini girls that I've met are not facially all that... sad

Are Afemai people related to Yoruba?
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by tpia1: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
must everybody be related to yoruba?

why not ask if afemai are related to ijebu for goodness sake.

yes, the woman said her ancestors came from your village, please open thread elsewhere to get to know yourselves better!!!!!
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
^^^^^Tpia is back! - I didn't know you don't like Ijebu people lol... I guess I'll have to include you on my list of Ijebu haters with the pseudo-panNigerianist, Isale_gan2... You guys can stay hating us, however, you can't touch us - we run Nigeria!! grin

Calloti has a Yoruba first name, and it's only right that I asked her if her people are related to Yoruba people because I've read about a certain Yoruba subgroup in Edo state... undecided
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by dayokanu(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Calloti is also my wife Blazay, bootyoneme, Lasinoh Almodjoy etc
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by otokx(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by RickyRoss1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: Look who is giving advice? 16 years of stealing, Asaba airport cannot be completed because of Urhobos and their 'how much have you got to settle' stroooooooong, UGLY, palm-wine-tapper faces! Only to be carrying ashawos from continent to continent!!! grin

My dear why are you ranting like a an idioot? Look at the way you are bringing down other tribes so as to feel good? You sound too timid and frustrated.
You cannot win election by ranting on nairaland
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by Desola(f): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayokanu: Calloti is also my wife Blazay, bootyoneme, Lasinoh Almodjoy etc

Yes! yes!! Bootyonme, that's her username! I love that woman! She never ceases to crack me up! grin grin
Re: 2015 Battle Is between the Aniomas and the Urhobos. by otokx(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
ricky ross is right there

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram:Sovereign State Western Nigeria By UN & Gowon Araba(secede)By Musiwa / A Tale Of Two President's On Terrorist Attacks - Spot The Difference / Pomp, Pageantry In The Air For Ata Igalacoronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.