Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Powerful Is I B B? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Powerful Is I B B? (535 Views)

How Powerful, Efficient N Reliable Is OEAS / This Photos; How Powerful And True Are They? / How Powerful is "Tony Aninih" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Powerful Is I B B? by IYANGBALI: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
The name Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda needs no introduction to an average Nigerian,he is a former military president that ruled Nigeria for some years. Some Nigerians are of the opinion that this man is so powerful in the country that he cannot be touched by anybody(government)in the country simply put IBB is above the law,this is because people are of the believe that the man has connections with both the low and the mighty un the country,he has people in the military and almost all the institutions.including companies that matter in Nigeria ,taking all these and so many other things into consideration,how powerful is the man IBB in Nigeria?
Re: How Powerful Is I B B? by RAPMAN02(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
I heard he is very powerful. he helps ppl dat r faithful to him.

(1) (Reply)

Obama’s Re-election: 20 U.S States File For Secession / I Am Feeling Awkward / Ongoing Gay Bill Controversy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.