Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Let Us Thank God For All He Has Done So Far In 2008 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Thank God For All He Has Done So Far In 2008 (1152 Views)

Let Us Be Honest- Life Is Both Meaningless And Purposeless / What Has Life Taught You So Far? / What Is The Theme For Your Church In 2008? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Thank God For All He Has Done So Far In 2008 by Rogo: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2008
Dear nairalanders I want us to appreciate God for all the good things He has being doing in our lives/nairaland forum, the victory He gave to Nigerians in the on-going nations cup, our families, job, business, good health, even the churches, all good and pleasant things and discussions we have had so far in 2008 and for seeing us through January to this hour and even as we are moving forward this year of the Lord. Praise Him, Give Him thanks for He is worthy of thanksgiving. Somebody shout for joy. God bless all contributor of this thread.
Re: Let Us Thank God For All He Has Done So Far In 2008 by agatha2u: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2008
i thank God for my life too

for seeing me through this month

i pray for his continous blessing in my life and the life of my dear ones

Especially for those looking for life partner.

Amen

May he also bless the work of our hands
Re: Let Us Thank God For All He Has Done So Far In 2008 by JeSoul(f): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2008
Amen oh my broda! grin
God is indeed good, and His grace and mercies which He so lavishly gives to us is incredible.

I thank Him for His grace and wisdom, and I thank Him for all the christians on nairaland -for saving their lives. I also thank Him for all the unsaved people here- that He might open their eyes to the truth.

Godbless you Rogo! grin
Re: Let Us Thank God For All He Has Done So Far In 2008 by Gamine(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2008
SSSSSSSsoooooooooo much

Lord YOU are the BEST!!!!!!!

even tho my fone was stolen on the 2nd
i know i will get a better fone this year tongue
Re: Let Us Thank God For All He Has Done So Far In 2008 by lafile(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
I Can't Thank God enuff for taking my wife thru this month. She's been down almost the entire month, but hey I just called her on the phone and she's well enuff to tease me.
I can't Thank him enuff for the health in my bones, food on my table, the roof over my head and the clothes on my back.
All this and 2008 is just one mont old. Cant wait to see 11 months of His Grace, Mercy and Favour.
Thank YOU Lord.
Re: Let Us Thank God For All He Has Done So Far In 2008 by dafidixone(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
Let somebody shout Halleluyah! cheesy

God is Mervelous. Thx only to Him. Baba Agba to miyi omo! grin
Re: Let Us Thank God For All He Has Done So Far In 2008 by chikibaybi(f): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2008
Am a living testimony.
God has extremely blessed me. My business has blossomed, He is always shielding me from accidents. He gave me different contracts that I didn't bargain for. My life is full of wonders. This January has really been wonderful and this is just the beginning. Please if you think there is no God, get in touch with me and see for yourself. I can't stop thanking him. The most important thing is that am lucky to be a catholic.
Re: Let Us Thank God For All He Has Done So Far In 2008 by atutupoyo(f): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2008
Yeah that true. I really thank God for all he has done my family, freinds and me this new year. Only January has passed and the Lord has put a new song in my mouth and he is granting me the desires of my heart. Giving me the grace to serve him and directing my steps.
Thank God All of u in Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Educate Yourself And Abandon Christianity And Religion Altogether / ‘5ex Chat’ Pastor Gets Sack after Texting Explicit Messages To Teenager / Prophecies Of Moses On Iraq War And The End Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.