Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

PICTURES- Resilient Christian Worshipers Return To Bombed Kaduna Church For Sund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURES- Resilient Christian Worshipers Return To Bombed Kaduna Church For Sund (744 Views)

Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters / We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES- Resilient Christian Worshipers Return To Bombed Kaduna Church For Sund by topeorekoy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
It was an rare sight of courage and resilience today in Kaduna as hundreds of worshippers at Saint Rita's Catholic Church in Kaduna town return to the church for a Sunday mass. The church was attacked by a suicide bomber last Sunday killing 8 and injuring over 120 churchgoers.

In a church service led by the injured parish, Reverend Fr Mike Boni Bazza, the worshippers said no amount of bombings will make them abandon their church and religion.

A member of the church, Mr. Matthew Bala who sent pictures of their service to SaharaReporters, said in a telephone interview noted “No amount of bombings or attacks will make us forsake our faith and christianity indeed. Yes they attacked us like I told you last week, but in God we trust.

The church came before Boko Haram, and it will outlast the sect, so it shall be. They have no control over us and their days are numbered going by their act."

Bala also added that all injured members of the church that were discharged from hospital attended today's church service, also present were hundreds of local and foreign journalists and other sympathizers.

SEE MORE PICTURES

http://topeorekoya..com/2012/11/pictures-resilient-christian-worshipers.html#more

Re: PICTURES- Resilient Christian Worshipers Return To Bombed Kaduna Church For Sund by Kslib(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
So touching!!! This action alone has brought the end of boko haram.. Mark my words, boko haram is finished.. Hurray as from this day onwards,boko haram will be crushed like gun powder.. Can i hear somebody shout "halleluyahh"...
Re: PICTURES- Resilient Christian Worshipers Return To Bombed Kaduna Church For Sund by Callotti: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
I am sure these are IGBOS who don't like Biafra jungle! grin
Re: PICTURES- Resilient Christian Worshipers Return To Bombed Kaduna Church For Sund by mrkels(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
touching cry
Re: PICTURES- Resilient Christian Worshipers Return To Bombed Kaduna Church For Sund by HighChief4(m): 2:04am On Nov 06, 2012
Callotti: I am sure these are IGBOS who don't like Biafra jungle! grin

Can you just shut up your mouth for once....okpo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Has Become More Of A "LESS". / Sokoto State Is The Poorest State In Nigeria / Revealed: How K-solo Defrauded The Osun State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.