Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied (4977 Views)

Ways To Maximise Your Rewards During This Ramadan / What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Rewards For Performing Taraweeh During Ramadhan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by BetaThings: 2:04am On Nov 06, 2012
From Islaam.Net

By Sulaymaan ibn Saalih al-Kharaashi

1. Preserving the ties of kinship:

" Whoever wishes that his provision be increased and his age lengthened, let him maintain the ties of kinship." [al-Bukhari and Muslim]

2. Performing many prayers in the two noble Harams (in Makkah and Madinah):

"Prayer in this masjid of mine is superior to a thousand prayers elsewhere, except for Masjid al-Haram, and prayer in Masjid al-Haram is superior to one hundred thousand prayers elsewhere." [Ahmad and ibn Majah]

3. Performing prayers in congregation.
"Prayer in congregation is superior to praying individually twenty-seven times." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

4. Praying `Isha and Fajr in congregation:

"He who prays Isha' in Jama'ah [congregation] is as if he has prayed for half the night. As to him who (also) prays Fajr in congregation, it is as if he has prayed all night." [narrated by Malik and the wording is that of Muslim who also reported it]

5. Performing voluntary prayers at home.

"Superiority of a man's prayer in his home over his prayer when people see him is like the superiority of an obligatory prayer over a voluntary one." [al-Bayhaqi, classed as Saheeh by al-Albani]

"The most superior prayer of a person is in his home, except for obligatory prayers." [al-Bukhari and Muslim]

6. Observing some manners of the day of Jumu`ah.

"Whoever ghassala (washes his head, and it is said: has intercourse with his wife so that it be a means to lower the gaze from the haram that day) on the day of Jumuah, then comes in the earliest time and before the first khutbah, walks and doesn't ride, stays near the Imam, listens and does not speak - for each step [he makes] he has actions of one year, the reward of fasting and standing in prayer in it." [Ahl as-Sunan]

7. Salat ul-Ishraq.

"Whoever prays al-ghadaa (i.e. al fajr) in congregation, then sits remembering Allah until sunrise, then prays two units of prayer, has a complete reward of Hajj and `Umrah [The Prophet, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, repeated 'complete' three times for emphasizing]." [at-Tirmidhi, classed as Saheeh by al-Albani]

8. Attending lectures in the mosque.

"Whoever goes to the mosque not desiring except to learn or teach what is good has the reward of a pilgrim who completed his Hajj." [at-Tabarani, classed as Saheeh by Al-Albani]

9. Performing `Umrah in the month of Ramadhan.

"`Umrah in Ramadhan is equal to a Hajj with me." [al-Bukhari]

10. Performing obligatory prayers in the Mosque.

"Whoever leaves his home in a state of purity to perform obligatory prayer, his reward is like that of a pilgrim (while) in the state of ihram [i.e. he receives reward similar to that of spending time in ihram during Hajj]." [Abu Dawud, classed as Saheeh by Al-Albani]

So one should be in a state of purity when leaving one's home, rather than the place for ablution within the mosque, except due to necessity.

11. Being from the people of the first row in congregational prayers.

`Irbad bin Saariyah, may Allah be pleased with him, said:

"The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, used to seek forgiveness for [the people of] the first row three times, and for [the people of the] second row once." [an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah].

"Allah and His Angels make salawat upon [the people of] the first row." [Ahmad, with a good isnad]

12. Prayer in Masjid Qubaa' in Madinah:
"Whoever purifies himself in his house then comes to Masjid Qubaa' and prays in it has the reward like that of `Umrah." [an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah]

13. Saying what the caller to prayer says:

"Say as they say [i.e. callers to prayer], and when you finish, ask and you will be given." [Abu Dawud and An-Nasa'i]

That is, supplicate when you finish repeating after the caller to prayer.

14. Fasting Ramadhan and following it with six days of Shawwal.

"Whoever fasts Ramadhan, then follows it with six (days) of Shawwal, it is like fasting all the time." [Muslim]

15. Fasting three days each month.

"Whoever fasts three days each month, it s like fasting all the time." [at-Tirmidhi].

This is supported by the verse,

"Whoever comes with a good deed for him is a tenfold [reward]."

One day being equal to ten days.

16. Providing food for breaking of the fast:

"Whoever provides food for breaking of the fast of a fasting person receives the reward of the fasting person, without the reward of the fasting person being reduced in any way." [at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah]

17. Standing in prayer on Laylatul-Qadr.

"Laylatul Qadr is better than a thousand months" [Qur'an 97:3]

That is, superior to approximately 83 years of worship.

18. Jihad.

"Standing of a man in a row (saff) in the way of Allah is superior to 60 years of worship." [al-Hakim, classed as Saheeh by al-Albani]

This is the superiority of standing in a row, so what about one who fights in the way of Allah for days, or months, or years?

19. Ribaat.

"Whoever takes a post (at borders of Muslim lands, where an enemy may be expected) for a day and night in the way of Allah has the reward of fasting and standing in prayer for a month, and whoever dies in such a state receives a continuous reward similar to it, and is [also] rewarded with provision and saved from al-Fattaan." [Related by Muslim]

Al-Fattaan is punishment of the grave.

20. Righteous actions in the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah.

"There are no days in which righteous deeds are dearer to Allah than these ten [days of Dhul Hijjah]." They said, "O Messenger, even jihad in the way of Allah?" He said, "Not even jihad in the way of Allah, except for the man who leaves with his wealth, and does not return with any of it (life or wealth)." [al-Bukhari]

21. Frequent recitation of Qur'anic soorahs.

"Qul Huwa'Llahu Ahad" is equal to a third of the Qur'an and "Qul yaa ayyuha'l Kaafiroon" is equal to a fourth of the Qur'an." [at-Tabarani, classed as Saheeh by Al-Albani]

22. Al-Istighfaar.

"Whoever seeks forgiveness for believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for each believing man ad believing woman." [at-Tabarani, classed as Hasan by Al-Albani]

23. Fulfilling people's needs.

"That I walk with my Muslim brother in [fulfilling his] need is dearer to me than being in i`tikaf in the masjid for a month." [Ibn Abi Dunya, classed as Hasan by al-Albani]

24. Dhikr.

That I say 'Subhaan Allah, wal-Hamdu li'Llah, wa laa ilaaha ill Allahu wa'Llahu Akbar' is dearer to me than what the sun has risen upon." [Muslim]

"Whoever enters a market and says: 'Laa ilaaha ill Allah waHdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul Hamdu yuHyi wa yumeetu wa huwa Hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wahuwa `alaa kulli shay'in qadeer' [there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs dominion and praise, he causes life and death and He is the Living and does not die. In His Hand is all the good, and He is over all things competent.] Allah will write for him a million good deeds, erase a million of his bad deeds and raise him a million levels."[at-Tirmidhi, classed as Hasan by al-Albani]

There are many other words of rememberance which are rewarded abundandtly, as is well known.

"There are two blessings which many people lose: good health and free time." [al-Bukhari]

16 Likes

Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by sino(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
Nice!
One thing i have realized is that most of what Islam calls us to, do have enormous benefit in this our worldly life too, but we muslims do not really preach about them in such a manner.

Not that i am "duniyafied" o, but i always think we can always chip in the worldly benefits so as to give hope to a frail heart.

Let me add, when your rewards are multiplied, you gain closeness to Allah, when you are close to Allah, your matters are catered for without you struggling.

1 Like

Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by BetaThings: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^^
For worldly things,
There is a dhikr that is not emphasise enough or we are not given the opportunity to maximise (when we pray behind an Imam who is in a hurry)
The sitting position between the two prostrations in every rakat of salat is a time for asking for 7 things
Allahumma
1. ghfirilli
2. warhamni
3. Wahdini
4. wa'aafini
5. warzuqni
6. wajburni
7. warfa'ani

Meaning
Oh Allah,
1. forgive me
2. and have mercy on me
3. and guide me
4. and keep me healthy
5. and provide me with halal sources of living
6. and complete my shortcomings
7. and make my rank high 

4 & 5 have direct worldly benefits
Of course, if we are forgiven, the mercy is of Allah is bestowed on us and we walk under His guidance, we can have anything

5 Likes

Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by deols(f): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
Actually, many of those things aren't easy. With the word easy, I was expecting the different kinds of dhikr and more about the hadith that speaks about charity. like, removing stones or harmful objects from the road, smiling at people etc.

May Allah make umrah and hajj possible for us all. you'd agree those aren't easy and women don't usually get to observe their solaat in jama'ah, theirs is better at home.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by sino(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
Jazakumullahu khayran betathings for your post.

@deols most of the acts are quite easy, except for the hajj and umrah u mentioned and perhaps jihad and ribat too
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by BetaThings: 5:21am On Nov 07, 2012
^^^^
Amin. And to you too
Ribat and Jihad - hahaha. As hard for men as polygamy is for women

Being easy as used here is relative. The easier, the smaller the reward. Women might even have an advantage in the area of Salat. She can just disappear into her room to get full reward while the man is required to go out to get full reward

What I consider most difficult is cooking sahur in the nights of Ramadan. You want to make Tahajjud and you don't want to burn your cooking!

Some actions that do not even require as much action. When a man concludes salatul Maghrib, he can either go home or wait for salatul Ishai. Now waiting in the mosque for salat has its own rewards. Taking the action of going home in this case reduces his reward

Some set of actions are even easier in a practical sense.
1. When we are in the mosque on Friday, we listen to the khutbah in silence and leave the mosque after the salat. We cannot do any other thing. When the Imam giving the khutbah sits, we have a huge opportunity to maximise the benefit of being in the mosque. According to some scholars that time should be devoted to dua because there is a time on Friday when Allah answers prayer more and they believe the time of siting by the khateeb is supposed to be such a time.

2. During every salat, on the 2nd sitting (apart from the only sitting in Fajr) before we end the prayer with salaam, we have to (a) make Tashahhud - Attahiyyatu (b) seek blessings for the Prophet and (c) seek protection from 7 (punishment of the grave, punishment of hellfire, trial of life and death, trial of Dajal, refuge from sin and debt). In a congregational prayer, we will all spend the same time on salat. A patient Imam will give room for this before making salam, but we might not utilise the opportunity

3. When an Imam spends a long time on standing position of the second and third rakat(apart from Fajr), we recite fatiha. Do we keep quiet? According to Shayk Albanee we should recite what we know from the Qur'an. If we are not reciting, we cannot go to ruku before the Imam. Again, this is another opportunity for a practical deed.

May Allah make all these easy for us and, above all, make us dwellers of Jannah from day 1

1 Like

Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by sino(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
BetaThings: ^^^^
Amin. And to you too
Ribat and Jihad - hahaha. As hard for men as polygamy is for women

You can say that again lol
BetaThings:
Being easy as used here is relative. The easier, the smaller the reward. Women might even have an advantage in the area of Salat. She can just disappear into her room to get full reward while the man is required to go out to get full reward
@bolded, i have read and listened to lectures about people doing simple deeds (e.g giving water to a thirsty dog) which earned the doer al-janah, can one still say the easier the smaller the reward?
BetaThings:
What I consider most difficult is cooking sahur in the nights of Ramadan. You want to make Tahajjud and you don't want to burn your cooking!
If i was a lady, since i know i get the reward for cooking, i might want to skip the tahajuds grin, May Allah(swt) bless the muslimaat amin

BetaThings:
Some actions that do not even require as much action. When a man concludes salatul Maghrib, he can either go home or wait for salatul Ishai. Now waiting in the mosque for salat has its own rewards. Taking the action of going home in this case reduces his reward

Some set of actions are even easier in a practical sense.
1. When we are in the mosque on Friday, we listen to the khutbah in silence and leave the mosque after the salat. We cannot do any other thing. When the Imam giving the khutbah sits, we have a huge opportunity to maximise the benefit of being in the mosque. According to some scholars that time should be devoted to dua because there is a time on Friday when Allah answers prayer more and they believe the time of siting by the khateeb is supposed to be such a time.

2. During every salat, on the 2nd sitting (apart from the only sitting in Fajr) before we end the prayer with salaam, we have to (a) make Tashahhud - Attahiyyatu (b) seek blessings for the Prophet and (c) seek protection from 7 (punishment of the grave, punishment of hellfire, trial of life and death, trial of Dajal, refuge from sin and debt). In a congregational prayer, we will all spend the same time on salat. A patient Imam will give room for this before making salam, but we might not utilise the opportunity

3. When an Imam spends a long time on standing position of the second and third rakat(apart from Fajr), we recite fatiha. Do we keep quiet? According to Shayk Albanee we should recite what we know from the Qur'an. If we are not reciting, we cannot go to ruku before the Imam. Again, this is another opportunity for a practical deed.

May Allah make all these easy for us and, above all, make us dwellers of Jannah from day 1
Amin ma sha Allah.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by deols(f): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
Skipping the tahajjud because u'r cookn is one oc d things we'v been campaigning agianst grin
Dont get me wrong, Women would still do the cooking but abeg they should do other things too.

In some homes,the food is d major focus during ramadan,and pple neglect d adhkar,nawafil e.t.c
A hausa girl I know of once told me that the women in local places would start cooking for iftar in d morning.

And another misconception that has kept women behind is that they need not do beyond these cookings. Once their husbamds go do the other things they are fine
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by BetaThings: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2012
sino:

@bolded, i have read and listened to lectures about people doing simple deeds (e.g giving water to a thirsty dog) which earned the doer al-janah, can one still say the easier the smaller the reward?

I agree. But such actions and rewards are generally rare and are specific. They are typically not legislated for us to do with the reward stated. We are encouraged to fast on the day of Arafat, recite suratul Kahf on Fridays with specific rewards attached but we are not told to give water to a thirsty dog to be able to make jannah.

In addition, Allah reward each deed by multiples as He wills. So we might have done done "easy" deeds in this world that will get some magnified reward beyond our imagination in the hereafter.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by BetaThings: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2012
deols: Skipping the tahajjud because u'r cookn is one oc d things we'v been campaigning agianst grin
Dont get me wrong, Women would still do the cooking but abeg they should do other things too.

In some homes,the food is d major focus during ramadan,and pple neglect d adhkar,nawafil e.t.c
A hausa girl I know of once told me that the women in local places would start cooking for iftar in d morning.

And another misconception that has kept women behind is that they need not do beyond these cookings. Once their husbamds go do the other things they are fine

I think the point in the last sentence is "somewhat" valid. Women should do other good deeds, but if they are prevented by cooking etc, I believe they will get due rewards for all the time spent
Now what I mean by the woman being fine is this. A woman can encourage and support her husband to do good deeds (cooking while he makes Tahajjud) that will take him to a high level in Jannah. All the woman needs to do is do good deeds sufficient to just make jannah. Then she would be promoted in Jannah to her husband's level. I mean if she qualifies for level 2 by her own deeds while her husband's deeds got him to level 6, she will be promoted to level 6 to join her husband
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by BetaThings: 1:01am On Nov 08, 2012
deols: Actually, many of those things aren't easy. With the word easy, I was expecting the different kinds of dhikr and more about the hadith that speaks about charity. like, removing stones or harmful objects from the road, smiling at people etc.

I once came across a dhikr chart which tabulates various adkhar and their rewards. I will try and look for it and post it Insha Allah
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by deols(f): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2012
BetaThings:

I think the point in the last sentence is "somewhat" valid. Women should do other good deeds, but if they are prevented by cooking etc, I believe they will get due rewards for all the time spent
Now what I mean by the woman being fine is this. A woman can encourage and support her husband to do good deeds (cooking while he makes Tahajjud) that will take him to a high level in Jannah. All the woman needs to do is do good deeds sufficient to just make jannah. Then she would be promoted in Jannah to her husband's level. I mean if she qualifies for level 2 by her own deeds while her husband's deeds got him to level 6, she will be promoted to level 6 to join her husband

Lai lai. I disagree with that. Each person will get the reward for their actions. If a man provides for his family,he'll be rewarded just like a woman taking care of d family's needs wld be rewarded. Even students wld be rewarded for their efforts. None of these take d place of the other acts which are general to everyone. See suratul ahzab vs 35. Allah refers to both men and women.

If the action of her husband is d determinant of her place in aljannah what do u say of d women who unfortunately have nonpracticing Muslims as huabands whereas they are good people or those who died before ever getting married.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by BetaThings: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
deols:
Lai lai. I disagree with that. Each person will get the reward for their actions. If a man provides for his family,he'll be rewarded just like a woman taking care of d family's needs wld be rewarded. Even students wld be rewarded for their efforts. None of these take d place of the other acts which are general to everyone. See suratul ahzab vs 35. Allah refers to both men and women.

If the action of her husband is d determinant of her place in aljannah what do u say of d women who unfortunately have nonpracticing Muslims as huabands whereas they are good people or those who died before ever getting married.

I don;t think you read my post quite well. My points are these

1. It in in the interest of a womman to do deeds sufficient to make her go to Jannah. She is better off doing much more. But that admission to Jannah at any level is crucial. Same goes for a man
2. If a man wakes up at 4am and starts doing Tahajjud and the wife goes straight to the kitchen and starts making food and spends 30mins there. She now does 30mins of tahajjud and starts eating sahur at 5am while the husband also ends his tahajjud at 5am. If we assume that reward is based on time spent, does the the man get 2x the woman's reward. That will be unfair. Afterall she spent same a total 1hr in the service of Allah like her husband. If this held true, each will be cooking every other day
3 Suppose a man is always woken up at 4am for tahhajud (outside Ramadan) by his wife. But she does not do it because she is pregnant and the stress of that burden wighs heavily on her. Or we can even assume that she likes to sleep normally and only does 20 mins of tahajjud daily while her husband does 1hr. She will benefit from her husband's extra accumulation of good deeds
4. How? Like I said in 1 above, let us assume that her own good deeds put her in level 1 of Jannah but her husband is in Firdaous. She will not stay in level 1 because she has to be his wife in Jannah. So she will join him in Firdaous

I am not in any way suggesting she should curtail her efforts. I am just talking about report card on the day if qiyama
Now the above points also apply to the man. If he makes Jannah level 2 and his wife is in level 6, he will be promoted to level 6 to join his wife.

Allaah knows best

BetaThings:
All the woman needs to do is do good deeds sufficient to just make jannah.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by deols(f): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
BetaThings:

I don;t think you read my post quite well. My points are these
1. It in in the interest of a womman to do deeds sufficient to make her go to Jannah. She is better off doing much more. But that admission to Jannah at any level is crucial. Same goes for a man
2. If a man wakes up at 4am and starts doing Tahajjud and the wife goes straight to the kitchen and starts making food and spends 30mins there. She now does 30mins of tahajjud and starts eating sahur at 5am while the husband also ends his tahajjud at 5am. If we assume that reward is based on time spent, does the the man get 2x the woman's reward. That will be unfair. Afterall she spent same a total 1hr in the service of Allah like her husband. If this held true, each will be cooking every other day
3 Suppose a man is always woken up at 4am for tahhajud (outside Ramadan) by his wife. But she does not do it because she is pregnant and the stress of that burden wighs heavily on her. Or we can even assume that she likes to sleep normally and only does 20 mins of tahajjud daily while her husband does 1hr. She will benefit from her husband's extra accumulation of good deeds
4. How? Like I said in 1 above, let us assume that her own good deeds put her in level 1 of Jannah but her husband is in Firdaous. She will not stay in level 1 because she has to be his wife in Jannah. So she will join him in Firdaous

I am not in any way suggesting she should curtail her efforts. I am just talking about report card on the day if qiyama
Now the above points also apply to the man. If he makes Jannah level 2 and his wife is in level 6, he will be promoted to level 6 to join his wife.

Allaah knows best

Can you quote reliable sources in support of your position?
We will only continue to argue back and forth.

But I do know that no one gets the reward for what they didnt do just like two friends who did everything together. The one who died later got into a higher position in aljannah.

A woman could get more reward by waking up earlier to do the cooking or could get someone else to do it for her or simply cook at night and warm it in d morning so as to make the most of the period of tahajjud.

Lazying around with the thought of getting the husbands reward or even getting busy with other things I do not! agree with.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by BetaThings: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
deols:

Can you quote reliable sources in support of your position?
We will only continue to argue back and forth.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2240

Praise be to Allaah.

When a believer enters Paradise, if his wife was righteous then she will be his wife in Paradise too. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “‘And (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which they shall enter and (also) those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring. And angels shall enter unto them from every gate…” [al-Ra’d 13:23]. Imaam Ibn Jareer al-Tabari said in Jaami’ al-Bayaan ‘an Ta’weel Aayi’l-Qur’aan (16/423): “[In the phrase] those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring, Allaah, may He be glorified, is saying that there will be admitted to Paradise those who He describes as those who (interpretations of the meanings) fulfil the Covenant of Allaah, those who join that which Allaah has commanded to be joined [i.e., upholding the ties of kinship] and fear their Lord, and who remain patient, seeking their Lord’s Countenance, [and] perform al-Salaah – those who do the deeds mentioned in the three preceding aayaat. Those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring refers to their wives, their families and their offspring, and their ‘righteousness’ is their faith in Allaah and their obedience to His commands and the commands of His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).”

They will be with their spouses, reclining in the shade of Paradise, filled with the deepest joy. Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“They and their wives will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones.” [Yaa-Seen 36:56]

“Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness.” [al-Zukhruf 43:70]

Among the bountiful and abundant blessings that Allaah bestows upon His creation is that if the believers’ offspring follow them in faith, they will be joined with their fathers in the same level of Paradise even if they themselves did not reach that level, so that their fathers may have the joy of seeing their offspring. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, - to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything…” [al-Toor 52:21]

And Allaah knows best.

deols:
But I do know that no one gets the reward for what they didnt do just like two friends who did everything together. The one who died later got into a higher position in aljannah.

A woman could get more reward by waking up earlier to do the cooking or could get someone else to do it for her or simply cook at night and warm it in d morning so as to make the most of the period of tahajjud.

Lazying around with the thought of getting the husbands reward or even getting busy with other things I do not! agree with.

I apologise if I conveyed the impression that indolence will be rewarded
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by IleIfe2(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2012
Waasi grin grin grin grin
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by Wizeboy(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2012
Jazakumullahu khayran for the wonderful lessons.

Juma'at Mubarak to every brothers and sisters, May Almighty Allah grant us long and healthy life to witness more of this glorious and precious day on earth.

Happy Hijrah in advance

1 Like

Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by maclatunji: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2012
Kindly stick to the topic.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by CrazyMan(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2012
BetaThings: 18. Jihad.

"Standing of a man in a row (saff) in the way of Allah is superior to 60 years of worship." [al-Hakim, classed as Saheeh by al-Albani]

This is the superiority of standing in a row, so what about one who fights in the way of Allah for days, or months, or years?
Would you mind explaining this particular quote...I don't seem to understand your definition....
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by deols(f): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2012
BetaThings:

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2240

Praise be to Allaah.

When a believer enters Paradise, if his wife was righteous then she will be his wife in Paradise too. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “‘And (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which they shall enter and (also) those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring. And angels shall enter unto them from every gate…” [al-Ra’d 13:23]. Imaam Ibn Jareer al-Tabari said in Jaami’ al-Bayaan ‘an Ta’weel Aayi’l-Qur’aan (16/423): “[In the phrase] those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring, Allaah, may He be glorified, is saying that there will be admitted to Paradise those who He describes as those who (interpretations of the meanings) fulfil the Covenant of Allaah, those who join that which Allaah has commanded to be joined [i.e., upholding the ties of kinship] and fear their Lord, and who remain patient, seeking their Lord’s Countenance, [and] perform al-Salaah – those who do the deeds mentioned in the three preceding aayaat. Those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring refers to their wives, their families and their offspring, and their ‘righteousness’ is their faith in Allaah and their obedience to His commands and the commands of His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).”

They will be with their spouses, reclining in the shade of Paradise, filled with the deepest joy. Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“They and their wives will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones.” [Yaa-Seen 36:56]

“Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness.” [al-Zukhruf 43:70]

Among the bountiful and abundant blessings that Allaah bestows upon His creation is that if the believers’ offspring follow them in faith, they will be joined with their fathers in the same level of Paradise even if they themselves did not reach that level, so that their fathers may have the joy of seeing their offspring. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, - to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything…” [al-Toor 52:21]

And Allaah knows best.

I apologise if I conveyed the impression that indolence will be rewarded

Ok. Wives and offsprings,if they were doers of good deeds would be rejoined with their husbands or fathers.

But they would need to have done enough deeds to make aljannah in d first place.

It would be safe for evryone to attain d highest level of piety they can. You never can tell how good is best.

Thank you for your effort
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by deols(f): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2012
Wizeboy: Jazakumullahu khayran for the wonderful lessons.

Juma'at Mubarak to every brothers and sisters, May Almighty Allah grant us long and healthy life to witness more of this glorious and precious day on earth.

Happy Hijrah in advance

Wa iyyakum.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by IleIfe2(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2012
i forgot today was friday, it makes sense.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by victory1011: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2012
Salam

I believe the 'rewards' are in heaven, so what exactly are they? Am particularly interested in that of women. smiley
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by bloggz: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2012
Islam is just the shortest cut to wealth success happiness and tranquility, if we know what to do and how to go about it. Ofcourse it is when He decrees these things for you that He will show you the way. I am a living testimony, may Allah not misguide us. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by BetaThings: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2012
This chart tabulates various adkhaar and their rewards

http://abdurrahmanorg.files./2009/08/ibd160001.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by sino(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2012
BetaThings: This chart tabulates various adkhaar and their rewards

http://abdurrahmanorg.files./2009/08/ibd160001.pdf

Jazakumullahu khayran, very comprehensive.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by sino(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2012
deols:

Ok. Wives and offsprings,if they were doers of good deeds would be rejoined with their husbands or fathers.

But they would need to have done enough deeds to make aljannah in d first place.

It would be safe for evryone to attain d highest level of piety they can. You never can tell how good is best.

Thank you for your effort

True, we should strive for the best, but, only Allah(swt) can grant paradise through His mercy...

This reminds me of the hadith of the prophet(saw) about parents who loose a child or two, and these children would Intercede on their behalf so they would be granted paradise.

Also the prophet(saw) said, "one who dies, believing in his heart that there is no god but Allah, enters paradise." although the person might eventually spend some duration in hell for some of the sin the person commited while on earth...

All i know is that, Allah(swt) is Just, and everyone will get what s/he deserves...
Allahu 'allam.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by clemmonce(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
what am i doing here.
Re: Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied by Sike(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
BOOKMARKED

(1) (2) (Reply)

WhatsApp Group For Sharing Islamic Videos / Audios (lectures/semons/music) / A Quick Guide For Muslim Women Starting Off In Marriage / 25 Ways To Enter Jannah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.