Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

25 Ways To Enter Jannah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 25 Ways To Enter Jannah (4988 Views)

10 Major Ways Of Getting To Jannah / Jannah Or Jahannam- Between The Jaws / The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Ways To Enter Jannah by NASTYNASOSO: 7:02am On May 12, 2017
*25 WAYS TO ENTER JANNAH:*

1. "Whoever meets Allah without ascribing anything to Him will enter Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

2. "Whoever believes (has Imaan) in Allah and His Messenger (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam), and establishes the prayer and fasts the month of Ramadan, it is incumbent upon Allah that He enters him in Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

3. "Whoever builds a masjid seeking by it the Pleasure of Allah, Allah will build for him a similar place in Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

4. "Whoever prays the two cool prayers (Asr and Fajr) will enter Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

5. "Whoever goes to the masjid (every) morning and in the afternoon (for the congregational prayer), Allah will prepare for him an honorable place in Jannah with good hospitality for (what he has done) every morning and afternoon goings."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

6. "Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his two jaw-bones and what is between his two legs (i.e. his tongue and his private parts), I guarantee Jannah for him."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

7. "Whoever prays 12 rakaat in the day and night, a house in Jannah will be built for him."
*[Sahih Muslim]*

8. "Whoever treads a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him the path to Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

9. "Whoever repeats after the muadhdhin from his heart (i.e., sincerely) will enter Jannah.
*[Abu Dawud]*

10. "There is not one of you who perfects his wudu and prays two rakaat setting about them with his heart as well as his face except that JANNAH would be mandatory for him."
*[Abu Dawud]*

11. Whoever says: “I am pleased with Allah as my Rabb, and with Islam as my Deen, and with Muhammad (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) as my Prophet, Jannah would be mandatory for him."
*[Abu Dawud]*

12. "Whosoever last words are: LailahailAllah, will enter Paradise."
*[Abu Dawud, Saheeh]*

13. Whoever says “SubhanAllah al-Adheem WA biHamdihi, Glorified and Exalted is Allah, The Great, and with His Praise”, a date-palm will planted for him in Jannah."
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

14." Whoever dies and is free from three: (1) arrogance, (2) grudges and (3) debt will enter Jannah."
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

15. "Whoever raises two girls, he and I will enter Jannah."
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

16." Whoever calls the adhan for 12 years, JANNAH will become mandatory for him."
*[ibn Maajah]*

17. Whoever asks Allah for Jannah three times, Jannah will say: “O Allah, enter him into Jannah.”
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

18. "Whoever visits an ailing person or a brother of his to seek the Pleasure of Allah, an announcer (angel) calls out: May you be happy, may your walking be blessed, and may you be awarded a dignified position in Jannah."
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

19." Indeed, truthfulness leads to righteousness and indeed righteousness leads to Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

20. "Allah guarantees him who strives in His Cause and whose motivation for going out is nothing but Jihad in His Cause and belief in His Word, that He will admit him into Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

21. "O people, spread the salaam (greetings), feed the hungry, and pray while the people are asleep, you will enter Jannah in peace."
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

22. "(The performance of) Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the previous Umrah; and the reward of Hajj Mabrur (i.e., one accepted) is nothing but Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

23. "Allah has ninety-nine Names, one hundred minus one, and whoever believes in their meanings and acts accordingly, will enter Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

24. "I saw a man going about in Jannah (and enjoying himself) as a reward for cutting from the middle of the road, a tree which was causing inconvenience to the Muslims."
*[Sahih Muslim]*

25.“If somebody recites this invocation during the day, and if he should die then, he will be from the people of Jannah. And if he recites it in the night, and if he should die on the same day, he will be from the people of Jannah.”
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

"Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani WA ana 'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa' dika mastata'tu abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa abu' u Laka bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh- dhunuba ill a anta. A'uidhu bika min sharri MA sana'tu,abu'u Laka bini'matika 'alaiya, wa Abu Laka bid Hanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta"

"O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You."

Allah Almighty say in glorious Quran in Chapter no:9; Verse no:72 that;

“Allah has promised the believing men and women estates with rivers flowing beneath it, in which they will abide, and pleasing homes in the gardens of Eden. And the acceptance from Allah is the most important; such is the greatest success.”

*And Allah swt knows best.*

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by suso(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2017
Jazaqalakheiran

1 Like

Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by SweetyZinta(f): 7:26am On May 12, 2017
Masha Allah

thanks for sharing, may Allah make it easy for us all

3 Likes

Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by Nobody: 8:02am On May 12, 2017
"Whoever meets Allah without ascribing anything to Him will enter Jannah."

This is the most important of all....

But sadly most people that call themselves Muslims ascribe partners to Allaah through different means....

May Allaah save us from his severe punishments....

6 Likes

Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by mlanreh: 9:42am On May 12, 2017
Verily Allah is great..
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by taofeek11(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2017
Dis knowledge u share with us, may Allah make it easy for us...thanks for sharing. Jazakallahu Khairan
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by Mightyraw(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2017
Jazakhumullahikhairan

Can we all ignore, those above Commenters above,
They dnt deserve your time
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by mallamabdul25: 10:56am On May 12, 2017
WHAT IS JANNA ?
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by KhalDroggo: 11:07am On May 12, 2017
Point out whether or not the hadiths I mentioned are "Sahih" or not. Then we can have an argument.

Ishaq717:

This one is lost completely, how i wish i would be able to meet you and not to engage in internet argument , may Allah make u understand d truth tho...
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by Ishaq717(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2017
KhalDroggo:

Point out whether or not the hadiths I mentioned are "Sahih" or not. Then we can have an argument.

bros all those ahadith are in Arabic translated directly into English, u never the genesis of the word in arabic, therefore u need a scholar to elaborate more on that. The quran and hadith are all revealed with a reason as such u have to sit and be taught waht brought abt every every. Mind u Arabic is not English nd direct translation can't be made and u expect every word to be correctly translated
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 12, 2017
SweetyZinta:
Masha Allah

thanks for sharing, may Allah make it easy for us all

Ameen
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by KhalDroggo: 12:26pm On May 12, 2017
Ishaq717:

bros all those ahadith are in Arabic translated directly into English, u never the genesis of the word in arabic, therefore u need a scholar to elaborate more on that. The quran and hadith are all revealed with a reason as such u have to sit and be taught waht brought abt every every. Mind u Arabic is not English nd direct translation can't be made and u expect every word to be correctly translated

So translation changes the meaning of a word? So the word "hello" in Arabic will change its meaning once you translate it into another language? That's very funny grin I've got a brain and I went to school. So I don't need any scholar.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 12, 2017
AbdelKabir:
"Whoever meets Allah without ascribing anything to Him will enter Jannah."

This is the most important of all....

But sadly most people that call themselves Muslims ascribe partners to Allaah through different means....

May Allaah save us from his severe punishments....
By ascribing,you mean using nature to get things done?
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 12, 2017
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by begwong: 4:21pm On May 12, 2017
I can't see where if you kill or bomb a non Muslim u go to aljannah, so why the killing in the name of Islam?
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!!
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by Deilluminator(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2017
He that kills in the name of Allah will enter aljanna
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by Deilluminator(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2017
Muslims no get Problem o, from what I can see, all of them will enter aljanna. What an easy passage!!!
Re: 25 Ways To Enter Jannah by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=NASTYNASOSO post=56440910]*25 WAYS TO ENTER JANNAH:*

1. "Whoever meets Allah without ascribing anything to Him will enter Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

2. "Whoever believes (has Imaan) in Allah and His Messenger (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam), and establishes the prayer and fasts the month of Ramadan, it is incumbent upon Allah that He enters him in Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

3. "Whoever builds a masjid seeking by it the Pleasure of Allah, Allah will build for him a similar place in Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

4. "Whoever prays the two cool prayers (Asr and Fajr) will enter Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

5. "Whoever goes to the masjid (every) morning and in the afternoon (for the congregational prayer), Allah will prepare for him an honorable place in Jannah with good hospitality for (what he has done) every morning and afternoon goings."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

6. "Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his two jaw-bones and what is between his two legs (i.e. his tongue and his private parts), I guarantee Jannah for him."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

7. "Whoever prays 12 rakaat in the day and night, a house in Jannah will be built for him."
*[Sahih Muslim]*

8. "Whoever treads a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him the path to Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

9. "Whoever repeats after the muadhdhin from his heart (i.e., sincerely) will enter Jannah.
*[Abu Dawud]*

10. "There is not one of you who perfects his wudu and prays two rakaat setting about them with his heart as well as his face except that JANNAH would be mandatory for him."
*[Abu Dawud]*

11. Whoever says: “I am pleased with Allah as my Rabb, and with Islam as my Deen, and with Muhammad (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) as my Prophet, Jannah would be mandatory for him."
*[Abu Dawud]*

12. "Whosoever last words are: LailahailAllah, will enter Paradise."
*[Abu Dawud, Saheeh]*

13. Whoever says “SubhanAllah al-Adheem WA biHamdihi, Glorified and Exalted is Allah, The Great, and with His Praise”, a date-palm will planted for him in Jannah."
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

14." Whoever dies and is free from three: (1) arrogance, (2) grudges and (3) debt will enter Jannah."
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

15. "Whoever raises two girls, he and I will enter Jannah."
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

16." Whoever calls the adhan for 12 years, JANNAH will become mandatory for him."
*[ibn Maajah]*

17. Whoever asks Allah for Jannah three times, Jannah will say: “O Allah, enter him into Jannah.”
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

18. "Whoever visits an ailing person or a brother of his to seek the Pleasure of Allah, an announcer (angel) calls out: May you be happy, may your walking be blessed, and may you be awarded a dignified position in Jannah."
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

19." Indeed, truthfulness leads to righteousness and indeed righteousness leads to Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

20. "Allah guarantees him who strives in His Cause and whose motivation for going out is nothing but Jihad in His Cause and belief in His Word, that He will admit him into Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

21. "O people, spread the salaam (greetings), feed the hungry, and pray while the people are asleep, you will enter Jannah in peace."
*[At-Tirmidhi]*

22. "(The performance of) Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the previous Umrah; and the reward of Hajj Mabrur (i.e., one accepted) is nothing but Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

23. "Allah has ninety-nine Names, one hundred minus one, and whoever believes in their meanings and acts accordingly, will enter Jannah."
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

24. "I saw a man going about in Jannah (and enjoying himself) as a reward for cutting from the middle of the road, a tree which was causing inconvenience to the Muslims."
*[Sahih Muslim]*

25.“If somebody recites this invocation during the day, and if he should die then, he will be from the people of Jannah. And if he recites it in the night, and if he should die on the same day, he will be from the people of Jannah.”
*[Sahih Bukhari]*

"Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani WA ana 'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa' dika mastata'tu abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa abu' u Laka bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh- dhunuba ill a anta. A'uidhu bika min sharri MA sana'tu,abu'u Laka bini'matika 'alaiya, wa Abu Laka bid Hanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta"

"O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You."

Allah Almighty say in glorious Quran in Chapter no:9; Verse no:72 that;

“Allah has promised the believing men and women estates with rivers flowing beneath it, in which they will abide, and pleasing homes in the gardens of Eden. And the acceptance from Allah is the most important; such is the greatest success.
jazakumlahu khairan may Allah make Jannah our final abode.(amin)

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Guide For Muslim Women Starting Off In Marriage / What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? / Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.