Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How To Rob Africa Of Wealth/resources. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Rob Africa Of Wealth/resources. (659 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy / Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rob Africa Of Wealth/resources. by GotNoBrainsYo: 2:48am On Nov 06, 2012
While we are here killing ourselves as Igbo vs Yoruba vs Ijaw vs Fulani, Oyibo dey rob us blind with our corrupt elite.

See how Oyinbo was able to buy diplomatic passport and rub shoulders with Africa elite to steal diamonds and resources.
Oyibo 419 no dey our level!
Its a new film/documntary called "The Ambassador". Well the guy na sharp man. Together with local syrian/lebanese businessmen in the country he was able to show the link between
African elite and the underworld.
I am sure that is how that man Oladeinde Fernandez was able to become diplomat and become oil and diamond magnate.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/danish-filmmaker-pushes-the-envelope-of-happiness-in-african-documentary-20120808-23ujk.html
Re: How To Rob Africa Of Wealth/resources. by GotNoBrainsYo: 2:58am On Nov 06, 2012
And in the movie, his diplomatic passport was signed by Africa's own Nobel laureate and President of Liberia.
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.

See the response of the former Liberian Foreign minister who brokered the deal for $US 150,000.00
I wonder if I can bribe Hilary Clinton for US diplomatic passport. And what the reaction of the US govenrment would be if this is discovered.
All hell will break loose.
Re: How To Rob Africa Of Wealth/resources. by GotNoBrainsYo: 2:59am On Nov 06, 2012
And in the movie, his diplomatic passport was signed by Africa's own Nobel laureate and President of Liberia.
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.

See the response of the former Liberian Foreign minister who brokered the deal for $US 150,000.00
I wonder if I can bribe Hilary Clinton for US diplomatic passport. And what the reaction of the US govenrment would be if this is discovered.
All hell will break loose.

http://www.frontpageafricaonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4040:no-money-changed-hands-ex-foreign-minister-on-ambassador-documentary-saga&catid=67:news&Itemid=144
Re: How To Rob Africa Of Wealth/resources. by 1800bc(f): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2012
Ur username confirms it! U GotNoBrainsYo!

(1) (Reply)

Good Hacker / Ogun Demolition Exercise: Even The Dead Give Way / Nigeria: Problems And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.