Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Where have Massob Gone Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where have Massob Gone Wrong? (493 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Polls Celebration Gone Wrong: Lamido’s Aide Kills One, Injures 4 With Car / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where have Massob Gone Wrong? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2012
So many groups have come and gone.

Why is FG trying to outlaw massob?

What do they really stand for?

Some have been tried and sent to Prisons.

Why can't FG recognise them the way they recognise the easthern militants and northern boko haram?

Do massob really lack powerful and influential backing?

Who is massob?
Re: Where have Massob Gone Wrong? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2012
Is FG waiting for them to unleash terror?
Re: Where have Massob Gone Wrong? by eduson55(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2012
igbo's are too sympathetic. so that will be the result.
nevertheless,less work on our failed government and leave all these compensation of a thing
Re: Where have Massob Gone Wrong? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2012
Well now that FG has decided what they want with Boko Haram

I think this will send strong message to massob to demand the release of their boss or they start another mayhem.

I see massob as the next big deal in Nigeria.
Re: Where have Massob Gone Wrong? by eduson55(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2012
are you thinking good for nigeria at all?
abeg,lets mobilize the massob to declare french revolution over this rotten political system
than seeking whatever.
what good have all this done us?
OYINBOGOJU: Well now that FG has decided what they want with Boko Haram

I think this will send strong message to massob to demand the release of their boss or they start another mayhem.

I see massob as the next big deal in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

. / 2 Chinese Killed By Gunmen In Northeast Nigeria / Power-drunk Lagos CP Walks Out PUNCH Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.