Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Insight Final Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insight Final Interview (3282 Views)

If In Your Final Interview U Were Asked To Choose... / MTN Final Interview @ VGC / Glo & Etb Final Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insight Final Interview by bjibola: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2008
goro and twgblu, we were in the same md's interview group, i went in first. Really, not getting a text from then yet is still a good thing. Insight always sends a text message, whether u pass or not so ill say keep your fingers crossed. If it doesn't go the good way, it simply means better things are in store for you. Lets be realistic, we know u deserve to be there as much as me and really it would have been u instead of me. Take care.
Re: Insight Final Interview by SOJ(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2008
Waoh! dat one nah very romantic one coming from Insight o LOL
Congrats to all who made it; my sis didnt sha so its sad for us all at home. cry
Re: Insight Final Interview by beekay: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2008
Hi all,

I started this thread, Am i gonna end it. Didnt make the final interview but thank God, i have 2 bank offers. I believe the important thing is for all of us to get there. To all those who made it, u guys are d bomb, i hope to drop in sometimes to say a hello and hug the hug-ables. yvonne lets kp in touch, Seun too and others,

Hope u guys still remember me,

Much love = 1 love

Beekay
Re: Insight Final Interview by twigblu(f): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2008
end wat beekay!!!? we havent exchanged numbers!!!am 08028508552, buzz me anytime people, a'hope insight still sends texts pass or not!!!
Re: Insight Final Interview by recknass(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2008
yeah fine congrats are in order and beekay well done on gettin the other job offers, but really to say the truth the offer by insight is not all that cos really from where i stand i see no clear cut reason why i should give the next 2-3 years of my life to them they just keep going on that we'll enjoy the place over and over again sounding like a broken record , [/i]
Re: Insight Final Interview by beekay: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2008
hi Recknass, can i have ur yahoo addy?
Re: Insight Final Interview by recknass(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2008
Beekay waddup my i.d is recknass@yahoo.co.uk holla @ me, lol
Re: Insight Final Interview by gorociano: 3:52am On Mar 02, 2008
End what beekay? when we've just started, hmmmmmmmmmm,

i Actually think that water tends to find it's level and it seems to me (dont know for others) that this is the most vibrant collection of nigerian youths i've seen so beekay please withdraw ur statement

For me i had a bank offer and rejected it, would rather be a bus conductor than work for them there, any ,

We will meet @ the Top
Yours
Goro 4 Life
Re: Insight Final Interview by recknass(m): 1:20am On Apr 18, 2008
Finally got a txt from insight today telling me to come for my appointment letter,the only blight on the horizon was that people were still dropped again(from a reliable source) and personally i don't think that's fair
Re: Insight Final Interview by junegirl(f): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2008
Hi all! I only just discovered this thread today and had lotsa fun going thru all da diff posts. Wonder why I didn't discover it b4 now. I was also part of the final stage and haven't gotten a text yet(!) Sad, cos wuz coming from Abuja every weekend to attend dose different stages but when I heard d 60k pay, well, I consoled myself,
Re: Insight Final Interview by sopesupi(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2008
this is it
THERE ONLY GOIN TO TAKE 15 OF YOU EVENTUALLY,
YOU ARE GOIN TO MEET WITH ABOUT FIVE PEOPLE OF WHICH THE LADY YOU SEE WITH GLASSES ON THE APPRENTICE AFRICA AND A DARK STALKY MAN WOULD BE PLAYING BAD COP SO PLEASE TRY TO BE AS CALM AS POSSIBLE AND ALSO SINCERE!!
BE VERY CAREFUL OF THE TALK ABOUT YOUR SELF QUESTION!!1 MY ADVICE IS TO STRICTLY STICK TO WAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR RESUME , NO HISTORICAL ANSWERS AND AVOID USING THE WORD CREATIVE , THEY ARE TIRED OF IT SO INSTEAD PICK OUT A SYNOMYN TO REPLACE THE USE OF THAT WORD
THEN LASTLY BE PREPARED TO KNOW WHICH DEPT. YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE MOST STRENGTH IN AND ALSO KNOW UR WEAKNESSES!
STAY SHARP, CONFIDENT AND MOST OF ALL SINCERE
WISH U THE BEST!! PLS SEND ME A LINE ON sopesupi@yahoo.co.uk SO I CUD CELEBRATE UR SUCCESS IF YOU ABIDE BY MY ADVICE!!!
GOD'S BLESSING
AND B4 I FORGET THE TRAINS IS 2YRS WITH A START UP OF BETWEEN 80K-100K
Re: Insight Final Interview by sopesupi(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2008
this is it
THERE ONLY GOIN TO TAKE 15 OF YOU EVENTUALLY,
YOU ARE GOIN TO MEET WITH ABOUT FIVE PEOPLE OF WHICH THE LADY YOU SEE WITH GLASSES ON THE APPRENTICE AFRICA AND A DARK STALKY MAN WOULD BE PLAYING BAD COP SO PLEASE TRY TO BE AS CALM AS POSSIBLE AND ALSO SINCERE!!
BE VERY CAREFUL OF THE TALK ABOUT YOUR SELF QUESTION!!1 MY ADVICE IS TO STRICTLY STICK TO WAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR RESUME , NO HISTORICAL ANSWERS AND AVOID USING THE WORD CREATIVE , THEY ARE TIRED OF IT SO INSTEAD PICK OUT A SYNOMYN TO REPLACE THE USE OF THAT WORD
THEN LASTLY BE PREPARED TO KNOW WHICH DEPT. YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE MOST STRENGTH IN AND ALSO KNOW UR WEAKNESSES!
STAY SHARP, CONFIDENT AND MOST OF ALL SINCERE
WISH U THE BEST!! PLS SEND ME A LINE ON sopesupi@yahoo.co.uk SO I CUD CELEBRATE UR SUCCESS IF YOU ABIDE BY MY ADVICE!!!
GOD'S BLESSING
AND B4 I FORGET THE TRAINS IS 2YRS WITH A START UP OF BETWEEN 80K-100K
Re: Insight Final Interview by gorociano: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2008
reck cheesy
congrats

My Wish is that you flourish there, as for people being dropped, i think they should not feel bad because if u never left primary school, u will not go to a sec school. and if u didnt leave there u 'll never would have mad it to the university , so their being dropped shows there are moving to a better place because in the end, Water will always find it's level and i believe in the yoruba adage which says "Omi l'eyan" literarily meaning "Humans are like Water, They mix, "

Good Luck to all

Goro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freelance Draughtsman/architect Needed Urgently / First Class B.sc And Distinction M.sc Yet No Job / First Bank Job In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.