Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State (7421 Views)

Nollywood Actress Susan Peters Weds Today - Pictures / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by omobaswagz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2012

[size=13pt]Nollywood actress Susan Peters is now a mother, after announcing she has adopted a baby from Ogun State, through her charity organization, In May the actress launched the Benue Pikin Susan Peters Foundation, where she celebrated the launch along with her birthday. [/size]

read more juicy news @ www.omobaswagz..com

4 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by Ramcie(f): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Aww that's so lovely . At least this baby would have a chance to live a comfortable life. Wish I could adopt one also

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by ijebabe: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
That is really sweet of her. Well done.
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
OMG that is like so sweet. God bless her and her beautiful baby.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by biz111: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
cool stowi.....and cool kid too
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by biz111: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Amen
rokiatu: OMG that is like so sweet. God bless her and her beautiful baby.
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by tpia1: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
That's interesting.

Who's she, btw.
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by MissyB3(f): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
It's one thing to adopt, it's another to be the good mother the baby deserves.
For the sake of the baby, I hope s/he's in the right hands.
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
who's she? Is she the one that works in an orphanage? undecided
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by Afam4eva(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Missy_B: It's one thing to adopt, it's another to be the good mother the baby deserves.
For the sake of the baby, I hope s/he's in the right hands.

lol grin I also hope it's not a publicity stunt because it will be unfair to use a baby for such.
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by horlahbc: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
This is good of her,may thy lord give her the spirit of mother to the new child......

And to Nigerians emulate that if u ve the power

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by vislabraye(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ramcie: Aww that's so lovely . At least this baby would have a chance to live a comfortable life. Wish I could adopt one also

You get chance to born one.
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by lolaluv1(f): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
Really humane of her. Wish her and the little one the very best!
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by MissyB3(f): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
afam4eva:
lol grin I also hope it's not a publicity stunt because it will be unfair to use a baby for such.
My exact sentiment!

I foresee Tonto Dikeh and the likes following in her footsteps soon. . . These nigerian 'celebrities' will seize every available opportunity to be in the limelight.
Na so most of them don, all of a sudden, see the need to celebrate their birthdays in an orphanage (and of course, eventually send photos to Miss Ikeji for publication).
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by baby4u2(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
tongue coolI am proud of her and i must add we are from thesame state. Up Benue women, Up beautiful women.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by blessed4ril(f): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Y r many posts hidden,moderator? @op,gudone susan!
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
One day, I'll have over 500 kids!............Great job Susan wink
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by Ramcie(f): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
vislabraye:

You get chance to born one.

Yes I would give birth to my own children by Gods grace but I would still adopt if my husband permits.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by Revolva(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
You see how a typicalnigerian should live - good start susan but I don't know you - may be I don't watch nollywood like dat
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by claremont(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
Good stuff. I'm seriously thinking of adopting as soon as I find the right girl.
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by Ikamenze(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ramcie: Aww that's so lovely . At least this baby would have a chance to live a comfortable life. Wish I could adopt one also
What's stopping u?
Re: Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State by KINGwax(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
Until u carry witch adopt, your eyes no go clear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) / Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.