Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) (7423 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Are Currently Trending On Twitter. See Hilarious Tweets / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions / Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by demilade400: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
A photo going round on social media has shown a fight of supremacy between a Ghanaians and a Nigerians.

Over time Nigerians and Ghanaians have come to be known to love arguing on social media about who is better.

The most popular fight has been the Nigerian Jollof versus Ghanaian Jollof battle which saw people from the two nations try to argue which jollof tastes better.
This time around, albeit on a smaller scale, a new argument has surfaced and it is about pronounciations.

Trouble started when a Nigerian twitter user made the tweet below:

After seeing the tweet, a Ghanaian twitter user who obviously wanted to reply the “ insult ” made his own tweet as seen below:

Apparently the argument is about who goofs more in pronunciation between people from the two countries.
As the days pass, we might be ready for some more “showdown”.

SOURCE: http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/08/ghana-and-nigeria-fight-again-on-twitter-see-hilarious-tweets/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by demilade400: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
hmmm dis is serious
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by ladyF(f): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Who the argument epp?

I still prefer Nigerian accent to Ghana's.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Drownedgod(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
All these fight can sweet!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by duullie88(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
D Nija girl dey on point... y Ghanaians sef go dey talk like say dia teeth no complete..

4 Likes

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by iykekelvins(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ghanaians be like
"Where's the DACTAR, I'd like to see HAIR

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by braine(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
"Pasta" got me rolling with laughter! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by nairalife2013(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
I had a Ghanaian gf who said to me: "u traivail harlot, well, just let me know when u er bake, or I will tell yor space u er faking me!"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by jaymichael(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
"pasta" Awon laff die. 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ghanaian accent is much better than Nigerian... They don't bastardise oral English as much as we do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
The ghana guys own dry jor tongue "pasta" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
The ghana guy own nor sweet.....make he try again later....

Meanwhile,the ghana guy right now.....grin

6 Likes

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by DeKen: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lots of idle folks on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by StepTwo: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
no be small fight oo, see blows flying everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Nectarbaba(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Radarada
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Girl360(f): 12:48am On Aug 27, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ghanaians be like

"Where's the DACTAR, I'd like to see HAIR

Lmao gringringrin

Seriously?angryangryangry

3 Likes

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Girl360(f): 12:49am On Aug 27, 2016
nairalife2013:
I had a Ghanaian gf who said to me: "u traivail harlot, well, just let me know when u er bake, or I will tell yor space u er faking me!"
Lol lie lie grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by acenazt: 1:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Pasta ohhhhh!!!! grin grin grin grin this Ghanaians can be funny as hell. Abeg mk dat guy park well mk him pronounce Bus and Boss make we hear.

Dem go be like Dacta please where is my sisteh i hed she wes admitted hair.
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by nairalife2013(m): 1:20am On Aug 27, 2016
Girl360:
Lol lie lie grin
how, I didn't hav a gh gf? Or I had but she didn't say so. Well, what ever yur answer is, I Dont really like talking abt her. I met her in a trade fair. Deals on african wares. She was my kind of woman. Average height, fair skin, bursty and quietly dirty in one to one conversation. She was too young to run dat kind of biz and traverse d whole world at will for biz n pleasure! She could be fuc,,king any nice stable young guy in every country, I thought! She fell hopelessly inlove with me and I was beginning to hav cramps when she stayed too long without coming to see me in Nigeria or when I didn't hear her voice for a couple of days...I alas wept and begged God to forgive me and help get her out of my mind, for d love of my equally gorgeous wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by iykekelvins(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Girl360:

Lmao gringringrin
Seriously?angryangryangry
gringringrin
I they lie?cheesy
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Smellymouth: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2016
nairalife2013:

Bwahahahhaha.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Realhommie(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Rings bell, oya war start. Lets see who laughs last, hehehehehe

Ghanians, their pronunciation of some words sound very unpleasant to the ears, doesn't matter if it's the right dictionary transcription of such words. #WeirdAccent... lolz
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Girl360(f): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2016
iykekelvins:
gringringrin

I they lie?cheesy

Dactar?

That's ridiculous.angry

Who says that?angry

gringrin
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by iykekelvins(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Girl360:

Dactar?

That's ridiculous.angry

Who says that?angry

gringrin
Lol, that's how y'all pronounce doctor
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by JiggamanGh: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2016
iykekelvins:

Much better than ducktour the way u guys pronounce Doctor.

It's her not ha

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Girl360(f): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lool, who did you hear that from?

We say "Doctar"
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Girl360(f): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Much better than ducktour the way to guys pronounce Doctor.
It's her not ha
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by obiorathesubtle: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Girl360:

Dactar?

That's ridiculous.angry

Who says that?angry

gringrin
grin Yaa oh please don't deny it..

Makydebbie over the phone is so funny. She says things like "naambees" or "pic-char" grin and she didn't even stay in Ghana all her life, I wonder how you sound..
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Girl360(f): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Yaa oh please don't deny it..

Makydebbie over the phone is so funny. She says things like "naambees" or "pic-char" grin and she didn't even stay in Ghana all her life, I wonder how you sound..

Iyke exaggerated the whole thing... gringrin

Debbie is now coming into terms with the whole accent thing...sometimes she says somethings that are strange to even megrin

So you expect her to say "pic-chor"? Lmao gringrin

And just by the way, what is "naambees"? grin
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by obiorathesubtle: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Girl360:

Iyke exaggerated the whole thing... gringrin

Debbie is now coming into terms with the whole accent thing...sometimes she says somethings that are strange to even megrin

So you expect her to say "pic-chor"? Lmao gringrin

And just by the way, what is "naambees"? grin
grin Pic-chor kinda is the correct pronunciation, although not written properly..

She was trying to say 'numbers' grin
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Girl360(f): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Pic-chor kinda is the correct pronunciation, although not written properly..

She was trying to say 'numbers' grin

Lool if you say so..

But neerhh, I'll stick to my "pic-char" like that...

As for the "naambees", lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Cooks For Mompha As They Take Their Relationship To The Next Level / PHOTO: Nollywood Diva Alex Lopez With PH Boyfriend At Grocery Store / Emmanuella have started developing Small Breast , Singer Mr Rational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.