Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Imprisoned For Self Defense And Might End Up Been Jailed For Life. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imprisoned For Self Defense And Might End Up Been Jailed For Life. (669 Views)

Nigerian Troops Free Citizens Imprisoned By Boko Haram In Gwoza (photos) / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imprisoned For Self Defense And Might End Up Been Jailed For Life. by hopeofnations(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Imprisoned for self defense

And might end up been jailed for Life.

Locked up and helpless with his agony all Nigerian Community in UKRAINE and Nigerian Students Association's effort to free Olaolu Femi,was to no avail

It seems Olaolu Femi's fate might end up been bitter than now if The Federal Govt and Nigerians in diaspora does not wake up.He was a student just like you i

supposed before his story changed.

A Facebook page has been created to bring awareness and awake Nigerians globally about the severe possible verdict on his trial,Are you a politician,or an attorney,Judges or dignitaries and global Nigerian student. We have to fight for olaolu femi anyway we can.

Like and share the facebook page and awake Nigerians to this call: http://www.facebook.com/FreeOlaolu

Like HON on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-Of-Nations/295359147237511

Re: Imprisoned For Self Defense And Might End Up Been Jailed For Life. by eldoradoxx: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
I don't often believe that a whole country will be after just one man, to ensure he goes to jail for no crime. I believe that there is stil independent judiciary in Ukrain, there is stil strong media and human right advocacy groups, I believe that there are stil strong crack teams of litigation lawyers who are into defence of accused persons!!! So they should be engaged and if he is truly innocent! Justice will be done!!!
Re: Imprisoned For Self Defense And Might End Up Been Jailed For Life. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^ in the real world, YES, but sadly Ukraine is not such place. unless there is money involved to secure a PROPER LAWYER, his chances are pretty limited. this is not a new story, this man has been languishing in jail for a while now, but as i always say:" if someone decides to go to Ukraine, then they knew perfectly well what to expect in these countries....and if they didnt then they should have done their homework about Ukraine"
Re: Imprisoned For Self Defense And Might End Up Been Jailed For Life. by hopeofnations(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
We are calling on philanthropist,Lawyers, and influential politicians and all Nigerians in general to let us stand up to this case.

We need reasonable fund to secure a good lawyer , bring Nigerians awareness to this case through media and full involvement of Nigeria Govt.

Sad but true but the Nigeria ambassador to Ukraine has not been able to solve this issue.

We as an N.G.O We have decided to take on Olaolu Femi's situation and do what any touched human should do,we have embarked on a fight for his release and we are calling on all

Nigerians to support us and let us fight together for his release.

Our contact: hopeofnations.info@gmail.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-Of-Nations/295359147237511

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Know Any Boko Haram Member" - Buhari / Nigeria Needs To Review Its Foreign Policy Towards ECOWAS / You Might Be A Bad President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.