Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Posted To Borno, Confused About Redeployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Borno, Confused About Redeployment (1967 Views)

Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here / Outrage As NYSC Posts Graduates To Borno, Others / What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Posted To Borno, Confused About Redeployment by SimplySEA(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hey friends...
I'll be straight and simple. I received my call up letter to Borno two days ago. Gone through the "feeling bad" stage. Right Now, i'm waiting to report to camp on the 28 in Benue. I've spoken to friends over there in Maiduguri and around. Their general advice has been "Pls don't come". My problem now is redeployment. How do i go about it? Where and when do i start...? Now, with the assumption that i'd succeed with the redeployment to another state, will there be a PPA waiting for me (or us) considering the corp members originally posted to the state....? Our camp opens on 28 November- 4days after they must have been posted to their PPA! I'm seriously stressed up thinking about it.... Any counsel is welcome! Counsel with experience will go a long way.
Re: Posted To Borno, Confused About Redeployment by SimplySEA(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
I hope i can get help here...! Ur counsel could help many. Moderator, Front page plssssss....!
Re: Posted To Borno, Confused About Redeployment by eldoradoxx: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Its very simple, you were posted to Borno but to do your camp in Benue state just as matter of making sure that no state is deprived of potential corpers who might be interested in serving in the state despite the security challenges!!! Therefore,being posted to Borno is even a blessing in disguise as you can make choice of state to be redeployed to at orientation camp. So go to Benue , it is about the safest state in the North, it is also 99 percent non muslim statez, so u ve nothing to fear. Cheer broda!!!!

1 Like

Re: Posted To Borno, Confused About Redeployment by SimplySEA(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
eldoradoxx: Its very simple, you were posted to Borno but to do your camp in Benue state just as matter of making sure that no state is deprived of potential corpers who might be interested in serving in the state despite the security challenges!!! Therefore,being posted to Borno is even a blessing in disguise as you can make choice of state to be redeployed to at orientation camp. So go to Benue , it is about the safest state in the North, it is also 99 percent non muslim statez, so u ve nothing to fear. Cheer broda!!!!
thanks man...., but what of d ppa?
Re: Posted To Borno, Confused About Redeployment by CrazyMan(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2012

(1)

Trouble In Mangu Nysc Orientation Camp(plateau) / NYSC Latest Announcement For Those Yet Receive Their Call Up Numbers / Life After Nysc: Things You Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.