Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. (617 Views)

How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man / Jobless Graduate Charms Employers, After Applying 300 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by Besto(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Pls nairalanders.
Am posting these on behalf of a friend even tho i had lebelled it like its story and would be needing reviews and advice like its mine aswell .......it boils me down to my heart when a graduate like me have being on search for job and still not yet to get any,even tho i'd bagged out of of skool with a 2.2 in physics(with Electronics).
Ater fustration of seeking for job and none forth coming, i decided running a Company that gets contracts of ''Packaging and dispatching gifts items'' though right now its based on a little scale.
when i mean little scale, for example. As at now the indigenous contract i have gotten is one from my uncle’s company to package and dispatch gifts to my uncle’s business associates and workers at their residential address for the xmas season.
even though i am preparing a contract proposal to meet up other bigger organization or big men that would be interested in my company services.
company services are listed below.
→ Premium quality gift packaging.
→On time delivery.
→Acknowledgement on delivery.
→Safe and secure delivery.
so my intention of posting dese right here is to get reviews from nairalanders

so the questions i intend asking my fellow nairalanders are as follows
How does your work organization distributes out xmas gifts (e.g Hampers )to workers at festive seasons or organization aniversaries?
Do they give it out as a contract to a firm or the company handles such itself?
And peeps put in mind am just a fustrated graduate trying to burst the scene of being a self-made boss since the right job aint coming my way
And other plans on deck are as such
→building a websites for my company services( for clients convience) even i intend submiting contract proposals in person
→employing more work force if what am tinking in my head goes fyne even tho I would be needing some workforce(Early december) which vacancy would be made available to nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Nebosh Courses Offer In Lagos (hse) / Lawyers Lets Meet Here / Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.