Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man (1272 Views)

1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS / 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report / How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Since there has been a sudden revolution of Top "8s" to marry this and marry that undecided. From Boob carrying Nurses to Flat as Bleep Stingy as Bleep and Annoying as Bleep Accountants. I Bring you 8 Solid reasons to marry A "Niccur" with no stable flow of "Green" grin

1. Time : He has time on his side. Rest Assured a jobless guy has A million and 2 seconds planning how to ride your sister cheesy and coming up with excuses to squeeze that extra cash from your Bosom. kiss cry

2. Babies: He will look after your most prized possesions...Gold Jewelry. What better way than to marry a 17hrs 2 days a week Security Guy. If he isn't catching fun while you're at work cheesy He is doing it in
the house. cool

3. Divorce: When you catch Mugu him no dey leave Net. What Sane man will be soo Dense to Bleep up his Chance of lounging Around well maybe Origin*** or Buyg*** grin

4. Bedmatics: Chances are His Intellect are so hopeless to apply in the Labour market so he has mastered the art of Bedmatics. His slicky tongue will treat you......hmm cool

5. Finances: A jobless man knows the joys of spending money while you are slaving away at work he is slaving online looking for ways on how he can help you spend your money. AfterAfter all it is hardearned grin

6. Feminist: It is a very Feminazi thing to do. It shows how Feminism has gained ground so Meninism will be on equal Ground too. If you are all for equality what better way to express it than in your very own Bedroom........Literally. angry

7. Fun: A jobless guy doesn't have to worry about bills. He won't boss you around. Scientifically they are much more fun. The pressure of life is on someone else's Shoulder so they are generally chill cool

8. Me: Because A jobless guy that Acknowledges himself as an slowpoke spent 25 minutes that are gone for Life writing a thread you read Online. Makes sense. NONSENSE. angry

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove. Pls do the needful.
Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by madridguy(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Lol...And this year best comedian of the year award goes to the OP of this thread.

1 Like

Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Guy you no get job. Its 1:05 here in US. And 6:05 in Naija. Or you dey find your Mugu. tongue
madridguy:
Lol
Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by olamydey(f): 6:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Heeheee. Op dey find Maga. No be for nairaland tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by Erukumakanaki: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2015
you sound like u're looking for a Sugar mommy to marry angry
Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by madridguy(m): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2015
My brother stop deceiving yourself. No one is here to do " hide and seek " game with you. Are you ashame to mention your village name or why the lie. Well, I can easily tells you as well that I am also in Kingston, Australia and I have closed for the day @ work cos it already 5 PM there. But I won't lie like you, it is past 6 AM here and a serious man won't be on bed by now especially in Lagos. I dey inside traffic as I am typing right now.

Vanquay16:
Guy you no get job. Its 1:05 here in US. And 6:05 in Naija. Or you dey find your Mugu. tongue
Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2015
I got Fat white p**** already in US. If you wanna ship one i never mind. cool tongue "Idiat"undecided
Erukumakanaki:
you sound like u're looking for a Sugar mommy to marry angry
Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by Erukumakanaki: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Vanquay16:
I got Fat white p**** already in US. If you wanna ship one i never mind. cool tongue "Idiat"undecided
Mtcheeeew! i'm not Jobless Nigga'! undecided
Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Am a collge student on Summer Break. The stupidity of australians never fail to impress me innit mate? eh? tongue undecided
madridguy:
My brother stop deceiving yourself. No one is here to do " hide and seek " game with you. Are you ashame to mention your village name or why the lie. Well, I can easily tells you as well that I am also in Kingston, Australia and I have closed for the day @ work cos it already 5 PM there. But I won't lie like you, it is past 6 AM here and a serious man won't be on bed by now especially in Lagos. I dey inside traffic as I am typing right now.

Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Racist Cunt. I've got no plans to get banned because of a jobless Nigerian lowlife cool
Erukumakanaki:
Mtcheeeew! i'm not Jobless Nigga'! undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by madridguy(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2015
So what you doing online when you supposed to be resting. Don't do anything funny over there " if " truly you are in the States. Don't attempt to paint Nigeria image black cos I will personally hand you over to the FBI.

Vanquay16:
Am a collge student on Summer Break. The stupidity of australians never fail to impress me innit mate? eh? tongue undecided
Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by Erukumakanaki: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Vanquay16:
Your stupidity amazes me mehn grin
Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2015
just dey laugh, wetin man no go see or NL

Someone ll soon tell us 8 reasons not to marry at all now

1 Like

Re: 8 Genuine Reasons To Marry...........a Jobless Man by baba11(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Go and get a life op....

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Relocate!!!please Advice Me / Info On Kpmg(urgent) / Another Lynching In Warri: Man Burnt To Death For Stealing Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.