Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,532 members, 7,854,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages (12529 Views)

Suspect In Lagos Police Station Kidnapped By 3 Masked Gunmen / Cynthia's Murder: Courts Orders Re-arrest Of Pharmacist / More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by ositadima1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
^^^ All contributions so far are emotional when will we start thinking logically

1 Like

Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by stokolie(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
in logic of law. It is better to for a dozen guilty men to be set free than 4 an innocent man 2 be wrongfuly executed. In line with this logic and the typical nigeria police m.o. I believe if all the police have against this man is just the fact he drive an unregistered cab,with out any other cogent fact that makes him an accessory to the murder. Then it would be legally incorrect to proceed with prosecution, atlest in a country where they value human lives.

1 Like

Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by misterh(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
idowuswap: Igbo killed igbo no case na them sabi i think they like money anima tribesssssss
smh @ this comment! Na dem sabi I'm not sure if all Yorubas are saints. I'm Yoruba & i think this comment is highly inhuman.

2 Likes

Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by Nuzo1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nkemika:
exactly oh, someone died and he is asking for N50M damage to clear his name, isorite oh

Stop being naïve.

Beautiful people die everyday and the burden of it shouldn't be placed on other folks who until proven guilty has nothing to do with it.

And like Ruggedenigma said

"the truth is that, nigerian police should be very sure of their investigation before making names of suspects public.. And if such disclosure of indentity is erronious, adequate compensation should be sought for"

1 Like

Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by ositadima1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nuzo':

Stop being naïve.

Beautiful people die everyday and the burden of it shouldn't be placed on other folks who until proven guilty has nothing to do with it.

And like Ruggedenigma said

"the truth is that, nigerian police should be very sure of their investigation before making names of suspects public.. And if such disclosure of indentity is erronious, adequate compensation should be sought for"

U MAKE SENSE
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by damoobaba: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
ngmart: Please lets leave tribe out of this.
Chinua Achebe (the bigot) re-opened this old wound,even Ojukwu knew it was childishness that made him start the war he was eventually unable to finish.Now,Achebe would regret ever writing the book he wrote at his old age,at a time this New generation wasn't trying to think accross ethnic lines but being our brother's keeper.
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by DANILSA(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
okpara ugo:

Am trying hard to understand where you are coming from.
HIS COMING FROM ALUU lipsrsealed
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by kabba7(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
If the guy was arrested for an offence he didd not commit then for Christ sake he deserve to be compensated I just wonder why he is asking for a paltry 50million ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ not 2.8 billion .
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by COOLDUN: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
idowuswap: Igbo killed igbo no case na them sabi i think they like money anima tribesssssss

Idowu BABA ALAYE!!! have your village recalled back the sacked monarch that refused to slaughter a human being, during your fetish ogun festival? What about the ritual declared free zones at your yoruba villages? Have you guys buried the recent dead baby killer who died in the prison? You are doing very well in representing your tribe and exposing your characters well on the bigot controlled nairaland. Stupid ID.IOT !!!

1 Like

Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by BabaEto1: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
if what the driver did was just to drop them at the hotel without any knowledge of their motive or intention to murder cynthia and the police in their usual manner did not do a thorough job, the driver can go ahead with his fundamental right suit. It is left for the court to decide.

1 Like

Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by COOLDUN: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
damoobaba:
Chinua Achebe (the bigot) re-opened this old wound,even Ojukwu knew it was childishness that made him start the war he was eventually unable to finish.Now,Achebe would regret ever writing the book he wrote at his old age,at a time this New generation wasn't trying to think accross ethnic lines but being our brother's keeper.

What made the wound old? Please stop commenting whenever you just come out of your pit toilet, the odor of the chemical weapons your entire family drop in there every day, always occupy your brain anytime you go in and come out. You guys have been bigots before the Achebe's publication. Go and get a life, slum child.

1 Like

Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by uncleu(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
[quote author=damoobaba]
Chinua Achebe (the bigot) re-opened this old wound,even Ojukwu knew it was childishness that made him start the war he was eventually unable to finish.Now,Achebe would regret ever writing the book he wrote at his old age,at a time this New generation wasn't trying to think accross ethnic lines but being our brother's keeper.[/quote Sir,please can you comment only on things you understand. You don't know how we feel. The wound is not old. It is still very fresh and we are still hurting. Sir, please try not to call Achebe a bigot because he is not one.
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by vascey(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nkemika: he must be a thief, unregistered cab init

When you publicly prosecute a thief for murder, he reserves the right to counter sue for alleged defamation of character. cool
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by jumpmasta(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
I pity the womb that bore an animal like you.... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by baslone: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Okay ooo Mr Taxi Driver, drop me in front of that hotel- I have a girl

upstairs, I am about to r.ape, rob and murder her. Don't tell anybody oo!!!

How much be your money?
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by codeline(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by emmalexabl(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
[quote author=idowuswap]Igbo killed igbo no case na them sabi i think they like money anima tribesssssss..tttssssshhhheeww,.Am allergic to stupid people and this is the stupidiest thing i've heard this year.
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by uyiekpenm(f): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
This guy called Idowuswap is a big goat. I only pity your mother cos each time she looks at you she gnashes her teeth with deep regret. Poor woman.
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
[size=18pt]What? I didn't just read dat. [/size]
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by ignis: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
afam4eva: I think the guy is innocent. If he isn't then he won;t be suing the police.
You cant be sure
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by ceejayluv(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2012

If only your father's condom didn't tear that fateful day, a scum like you wouldn't exist....
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by Ndoz(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
oga park well...mumu
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by blocker: 5:58am On Nov 08, 2012
grin grin grin Let the guy sue abeg Police brutality don too much besides N50 million never reach reach their daily toll taking across the Country. But in case the taxi driver win the suit or is compensated in an out-of-court settlement I advise him to flee (without his cab).Okechukwu.... that is if u are listening.
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by lumeneng22: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2012
Callotti: He is lucky to be alive!
Jungle justice!!!! kiss
.This is what people are saying. A criminal is now seeking to claim damages, police should pay now.Or is it delay tactic to deny justice? Time will tell.
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by lumeneng22: 6:36am On Nov 08, 2012
222Martins: That driver might just be a victim of circumstance, since his job is to pick people up at the airport and drop them at their desired destination.
.Illegally?
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by Ecash1: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2012
So confusing , If his claims are found to be untrue, he should be charged also for attempting to misdirect justice.

What a world ? , What a lawyer ?.
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by Patdedon(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2012
packman: [size=15pt]THE GUY HIS HIGH ON DRUGS......WHAT THE Bleep THIS BLOODY NITWIT

AND EVEN THE POLICE I JUST HOPE THE INVESTIGATION WERE MADE CORRECTLY..... AND NOT OUT OF FEAR OF GENERAL

THAT GUY I PITY HIM HE SHOULD JUST KEEP QUIET AND LET THE LAW PLAY ITS CAUSE[/size]

See the gbagaun you committed in capital letters. SMH
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by ajanaku2(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2012

You are a very dim-witted, senseless Piece of Shi't!
Re: Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages by sleazy5(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2012
What is this guy asking for? 50m in damages against what? Was he prosecuted and acquited? Was there any reasonable and probable cause for his prosecution? For Christ sake he sould please chill and try to see how he can make something out from what is left with his life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pensioner Commits Suicide In Benue State Due To Poverty And Frustration / Kaduna State Debunks Reports Of Aerial Attack By Terrorists / Court Remands Ekiti Man For Stealing Cooked Rice, Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.