Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... (14467 Views)

Help My Facebook Friend! (pix) / 25-year-old Mother Allegedly Murdered By Facebook Friend During First Meeting / Did My Facebook Friend Just Commit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by mejai(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2012
Long throat bad o. Now she wants us to sympathize wit her. Amadioha!!!
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by fiftynaira(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2012
All these gurls don't learn lessons at all
Ist 2go and absu we have forgotten that one
2nd cynthia
3rd uniport and four things
4th this one now
Statistics shows that girls are yet the ones who stand risk of being used yet they don't learn a thing who knows who's next?
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by stupor(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2012
rodeo0070: A 21-year-old student has been hospitalised, after she was allegedly pushed down from the third floor of a building in Lagos, following a disagreement with a man she met on the social network, Facebook.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Akabugu Nkiruka sustained multiple injuries, including a pelvis fracture, and was undergoing surgery at the General Hospital, Marina, Lagos, on Tuesday.

Nkiruka, a Linguistics student of the University of Lagos, told NAN on her hospital bed that she met the young man through the social media, barely a week before the November 1 incident.

She told NAN that the 26-year-old man (name withheld) last Wednesday invited her to a night club in Apapa from where they ended up in his family home at 1004 Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.

She noted that the young man had earlier talked about sex on the phone prior to the outing but she told him she was menstruating.

Nkiruka said on getting to the house, the man tore her dress and tried to rape her.

According to Nkiruka, the man thereafter pushed her down from the third floor of the building because she refused to have sex with him.

When contacted, the man’s mother, who was at home on the night of the incident, however, told NAN that she was not aware of what happened.

She said she slept around 10pm, while the disagreement between the couple started much later.

The mother, who pleaded anonymity, said she paid part of the hospital bill immediately after Nkiruka was admitted, and even tried to transfer her to a private hospital.

“I took her as our own daughter and so, I can do anything that will make her recover quickly,’’ she added.

She insisted that her preliminary inquiry indicated that Nkiruka was not pushed by her son as alleged, but that she jumped on her own in the ensuing scuffle.

When contacted, the Divisional Police Officer of Bar Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos, Mr. Fayoade Adegoke, told NAN that Nkiruka wrote in her statement that she jumped on her own, in order to escape being raped.

Adegoke said he ordered his men to convey the victim to the hospital immediately after he was informed of the incident by security guards in the area.

The DPO said the suspect was released on bail, pending further investigation into the matter..

SOURCE-www.punchng.com/metro/unilag-student-hospitalised-after-outing-with-facebook-friend/

(Kindly re-edit your article and thanks for sharing !

and tried to Molestation her
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Feraz(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2012
Abeg, which one be "rape her" I bow for all these lingos here o! Call it what it is "R.APE" not "RAPE"...people never learn from history that's why the same mistake is always made.... and as long as ladies keep going after cash, some men won't stop going what is inbetween their legs.....
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by obicentlis: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2012
Next, biko!
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by CastleandGreen: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2012
I wish you never walk again so that you will learn a lesson.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by kennytidistar(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2012
i think Pres-Jonathan saw this coming before he rename the school MAULAG! but e be like say the name no get swag dem protest see where the swag dey carry MALU student to!
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by rayman2: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2012
Goat will always be goat.After all the pasts incidents so some stupid so called big for nothing immature infant ladies still fall has victim. Has d girl died??
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2012
Kslib: When cynthia own happen,dem warn young girls but still some no gree hear word,now see wetin happen.. Experience they say "is the best teacher".. Girls no longer have self dignity,they have absolute no respect for their body. All they know/think about is sex,sex,sex,sex and to chop awuf money wey their papa no plant.. They like asking for money,money and when the guy in question demands for sex,dem go say "can't you love me for who i am",your papa...
Not all girls are guilty of this,but majority of today's girls are sluts/bitches. Just thank your GOD if you find a descent girl today...
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by roselynbas(f): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2012
they never learn! long throat will not kill these young girls! work to earn your money if u need it that bad! Now you will learn, once bitten, twice fear!
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by obalolaunited(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2012
Just slowly walking by
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by tushbobo(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2012
There is really no free gift especially from a stranger.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by kevoh(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2012
I blame Mark Zuckerberg for this incident tongue .Nkiruka please sue that Zuckerberg boy for creating facebook.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by charlsecy4(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2012
rodeo0070: A 21-year-old student has been hospitalised, after she was allegedly pushed down from the third floor of a building in Lagos, following a disagreement with a man she met on the social network, Facebook.

So ihe m nwere ike ikwu buna, "Ijiji na-enweghi ndumodu na-eso ozu aba n'ime ini." [All that I have to say is, "An unwise fly follows the corpse to the grave."]

Feraz: Abeg, which one be "rape her" I bow for all these lingos here o! Call it what it is "R.APE" not "RAPE"

femliany: "....the man tore her dress and tried to Molestation her" See grammar..u no dey hear word abi?

[size=20]That was Nairaland word censor. It's not from the author. When you type in a sexually explicit word, the system will automatically edit the word to become less sexual. It's done for decency reasons. OK?[/size]
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by ujchief(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2012
The same facebook Gej brought to Nigeriagrin

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by lukkie(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2012
stupor:

Mr Smart Alec,

This site automatically converts the word 'r a p e' to 'molestation.' But because there's no difference between the noun & the verb, the robot doesn't know when to change it to 'molest.' Abeg ask next time if u don't know instead of assuming you're the smartest.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by nekaa(f): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2012
Thank her stars it wasnt from a higher floor, she for nor fit tell us this her tale.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by passionate88: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2012
MrNigeria.:
another Cynthia movie in the making. ..watch out for part two
Naija gals ehn... 4 nairaland them ask them wetin dm dey luk 4 in a man all of them dey write security... Bt we all knw say NA LIE be that.. Their ears no dey hear money comot... E gud 4 her.. She go dn dey blow aristos dey make nyanga with ha small nyansh 4 hommies.. I pray make I leg break make guys make d nyanga 4 her.. Bt why e b say na ibo gals these things dey hapn to every time?... Them take money swear 4 them?..

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2012
Naija gurls will never learn, like dis one wey de disturb me for fb nw if I invite her use her for sumtin else dem go begin talk facebook dat facebook dis.

Nawa for naija babes o
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by diamondvil(f): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2012
even afta Cynthia's case, some ladies wnt still learn. u were nt ready for sex, then why did u go home wit him.or u think his sweet words on fb depicts who he is.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by rodeo0070(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2012
stupor:

Kindly noted and thanks.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by freebreezeyz(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2012
Osama10: People will never learn.

This is so sad and annoying! Like osama has rightly said, people WILL NEVER LEARN!! haba!!! wat is the gain in meeting some1 u barely knw and nxt thing uar getting intimate? smh for both guys and ladies alike!
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by rodeo0070(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2012
stupor:

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by manmustwac(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2012
'
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by chucky234(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2012
Facebook love is unfolding some horror Romeo and Juliet stories,stay tuned and don't miss any of the episode.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Jibson999(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2012
MY FACEBOOK LOVE, WAITING FOR UR MESSAGE ON MY WALL

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by paulex: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2012
I be dey eat beans and garri weh i take see this thread! Now, my garri don rise! Nkirru, come join me chop A̶̲̥̅♏ o! Idiot girl! Ashawo weh nor sense! If ‎​Ūя̲̅ papa read this post, wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ think say him go do U̶̲̥̅̊? Evil rocks! Wtf

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by timbros(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2012
It will always be like this as long as Naija girls are concerned.

Dont be suprised that some girls reading and commenting on this thread are right now on their way to a FB or 2go "friend's" house.

Are you not guilty of it? You, i mean you...yes you reading this post now. Havent you done it before? Or is it because your not a victim yet thats why your here condeming Nkiruka.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2012
People are unlucky. Iv met 3 facebook friends and we have mutually ended well on bed which were fantastic. Anybody who's unlucky should kiss my ass
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by ghettodreamz(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2012
Kslib:
Not all girls are guilty of this,but majority of today's girls are sluts/bitches. Just thank your GOD if you find a descent girl today...

I couldn't have said that BETTER. I guess, I'm one of those lucky ones sha.. Singing, Paul Play Dairo's "Mo so ri re ooo, ELEDA mi, modupe ooooo", BABA.. grin grin grin
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by timbros(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

I couldn't have said that BETTER. I guess, I'm one of those lucky ones sha.. Singing, Paul Play Dairo's "Mo so ri re ooo, ELEDA mi, modupe ooooo", BABA.. grin grin grin

Me inclusive cheesy grin
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Nuzo1(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2012
Its a pity their romance turned out this way. However, for every 1,000 facebook relationships, one or two turn out fatal, 25 result to hot romance and blissful marriages...and 974 result to best sexual rumps/experience ever. shocked

*chop banana till U go yo*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

38 Inmates Escape From Police Custody In Enugu / Policeman Kills Man During A Heated Argument In Akwa Ibom / Senator Andy Ubah Impostor Arrested For Duping Job Seekers With NNPC Job Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.