Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Help My Facebook Friend! (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help My Facebook Friend! (pix) (634 Views)

Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria" / Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Facebook Friend! (pix) by sugardad1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
According to Mr Onaji, the guy(Chidebere Cosmos) in the picture below stole his car. Do help him contact the nearest police station or call 08117550093 if you see him.
Re: Help My Facebook Friend! (pix) by PreacherxSon(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
...Still waiting for d pix

1 Like

Re: Help My Facebook Friend! (pix) by Arabs999: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2016
sugardad1:
According to Mr Onaji, the guy(Chidebere Cosmos) in the picture below stole his car. Do help him contact the nearest police station or call 08117550093 if you see him.

...Mr Man or Madam Woman, where is the picture ? or was the car missing in the Coven? Better go back to Coven and report the invisible stolen car..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RRS Saves A Woman & Her Child From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into The Lagos / (photo) Man R@pe Three Minors And Threatens To k!LL Them / RRS Nabs 27-year-old Car Thief (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.