Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Complete Audio Studio Equipped With The Following Items For Sale: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Complete Audio Studio Equipped With The Following Items For Sale: (732 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Complete Audio Studio Equipped With The Following Items For Sale: by 1234abcd: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2012
Complete Audio Studio for Sale - Call 08067205806, email: oribayo@yahoo.com

A complete audio studio equipped with the following items for sale:
1. Roland workstation: Can be used to record, mix and master audio track outside of studio location. Can also be midi ed with music production softwares like fruity loops, reason, cubase e.t.c
3. Standard Studio Boot.
4. Delta 1010 LT sound card.
5. Amplifier and 2 studio speakers.
6. Studio system
7. M-Audio 12 channel mixer.
8. Shure KSM 32 studio phantom mic.

Note: We can help configure and fully set up audio studio in whatever location you desire.

Re: A Complete Audio Studio Equipped With The Following Items For Sale: by Embassylo: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
I need cable to connect my interface together with mixer

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / 11-yr Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys / The Adventures Of A Social Network Addict by Mayowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.