Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (55921 Views)

Ladies, When You Show Cleavage Do You Want Men To Look Or Not? / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 5 Shocking Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by sylvao2000(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2008
"9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men to Know, "

Ever tried to wonder what's in a woman’s mind? What is she thinking about? Do you know that women do not always mean what they say. They might say something and mean the exact opposite. But what do women actually want? Read on to discover some of the most shocking secrets women don't want men to know.

1) Blonds aren’t always dumb- If you thought all of them were dumb than you are strongly mistaken. Hair colour does not affect a person's IQ. They only act dumb to seem cute or get you to spend money on them and if you do that than you are dumb not them.

2) Women get jealous as hell- They might deny it but the fact is they get extremely jealous even if their man talks to a random female or maybe a friend. She might pretend to act all nice but inside her jealousy volcano is about to erupt.

3) I am the sexiest of them all- Every woman has this mind frame no matter how much they try to deny it. Almost every woman wants to feel like the one and only beauty queen in the world as if nothing compares and demand royal treatment from all men.

4) Am I fat- I know you’ve heard this one time and again but let's all admit to it officially! No matter how skinny she is she would never consider herself thin. Almost every woman occasionally asks this annoying question- "Am I looking fat in this honey?”

5) They always lie about shopping- They might be out grocery shopping but always end up getting something for themselves which they thought was cute. They either try to hide it or lie about its price saying it was on sale.

6) Don't share secrets with them- If you have than you are already on Cool FM radio. Almost every woman shares each and every secret with her friends. They tend to share their secrets over a cup of coffee and have a good laugh over it. And yeh when I say secrets it means your private secrets as well ( he he) if you know what I mean.

7) What shoes are you wearing- If you thought it was a myth than think again. Women do judge a man by his shoes. So better make it a point to wear nice clean shoes the next time you walk out.

cool They know when you are cheating- Women have inbuilt instincts and emotion system which beeps and alerts when their man is cheating. No matter how big of a player you are you would always be caught no matter what.

9) An absolute must know for you- This secret is an absolute must know for you no matter what. This is the grand daddy of all which would give you the ultimate power to become a magnet towards which every woman would be attracted. This is only known to a few and you could be one of the lucky one's who will being introduced to this shocking secret, but hard to say here::: but for now keeping seaching and hiting the ladies like never before and remember ladies are created for your living guys grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by janami(f): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2008
hmmmm undecided
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by sylvex(f): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2008
huh!!!!!!!!!! I see undecided
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2008
interesting. But too generalized.
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by daynike(f): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2008
yes you ve spoken your mind,so give us more.are you now scared of women.some women are the most dangerous,if they are behaving so nice to you watch out.so be nice to women
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by magneto(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2008
hmmm, from the ladies responses, i guess the poster may be right. undecided abeg release the 9th secret make we know.
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by sylvao2000(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2008
magneto:

hmmm, from the ladies responses, i guess the poster may be right. undecided abeg release the 9th secret make we know.

Please l cant do that right here, because nairaland babes are hard and never hide their feelings, had enough insult from them
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Gbemyte(f): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2008
slyv i can now see u ve learnt from ur mistakes,but still u re free to say out ur mind.
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Gbemyte(f): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2008
thank God u posted a reasonable thread this time keep it up.This one is ur reasonable thread so far,more power to ur elbow
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Bblak(f): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2008
really? Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by sylvao2000(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2008
Gbemyte:

slyv i can now see u ve learnt from your mistakes,but still u re free to say out your mind.

You mean if l say my mind no insult? hmm l will never believe that from nairaland babes, l guess they are born to do it, part of there spirit grin grin
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Gbemyte(f): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2008
yes no insult again but on 1 condition, that u ll think deeply b4 u post anything
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by sylvao2000(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2008
Gbemyte:

yes no insult again but on 1 condition, that u ll think deeply before u post anything

Still thinking
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by chuchub: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2008
Be man about it and post your whatever and know this some of us ladies are glad to know we are not perfect it makes us know we are human after all. So post on poster
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Princek12(m): 4:20am On Jan 06, 2009
I believe the 9th secret is that women are equally or more hornier than men-- they love to ride it just as much as guys love to hit it.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by gem87(f): 2:13am On Jan 07, 2009
Am not quite sure why the ladies in the house are
keeping quiet, surely you don't agree with all that?
In my opinion, this is pure BULLSHIT!
pardon my language but the whole jealousy thing
then 'am i fat' and 'i'm the sexiest of them all'
where the hell did u get this from?
i disagree with just about everyone of them
You seem to forget that one's personality
comes to bear on their self perception and esteem
I for one do not have a jealous streak in me!
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by praxx(m): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2009
gem87:

pardon my language but the whole jealousy thing
then 'am i fat' and 'i'm the sexiest of them all'
where the hell did u get this from?
[/b]i disagree with just about everyone of them
You seem to forget that one's [b]personality

comes to bear on their self perception and esteem
I for one do not have a jealous streak in me!
i think you are saying the direct opposite. and why are you trying to buy other ladies to your side. for me i think your personality and self perception/esteem are two opposing figures
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by richo2: 6:07am On Jan 07, 2009
fake ass poster!!! inbuilt sensor ma arse!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by arramyjay: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2009
Lol cheesy
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Wumine(f): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2009
2 most shocking secrets:
1. the number of guys they have dated and
2. the fact that they were the cheating party in their last relationship
embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by JazzFreak(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2009
gem87:

Well, I do not think this guy know ladies more that females on- board
Ladies; Is he so off- point that you'd rather not comment ?

The secret are not that shocking sef sad.
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by MoneyRule(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2009
@ sylvao2000
One of the greatest gift of nairaland is anonymousity so explore your gift and post the 9th point,afterall,dem de see who dem de yab?
Don't worry,if dem yab u,we go defend you(if and only if the 9th point is worth it).
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by vodka(f): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2009
well first i don't agree this is pure bullshit, cos its basically true. @ praxx when you say you don't have a jealous streak in you, it only goes to show hoowwww very jealous you are.
some of us thoughwanna be booty and boobylicious, but we never wanna be considered or called 'fat'.
the last bit though (no 9) is we LOOOVVVVVEEEEE  and ENJOY sex a lot more than u guys, but we can control ourselves, well that's if you're not like me wink
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by sistawoman: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2009
All I want to know is who is the woman that let the cat out the bag.

I am sure there are plenty of us women that would love to kick her ass. I cant find fault in any of his "secrets" listed above. They are all true.
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Magz(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2009
This list is some white people shit. Don't call these women's secrets, call them white women's secrets
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
The best quality you can get from a fellow human(male or female) is the ability to accepts mistakes and make amendments. The totality of the wrong deeds in the world(apart from the ones borne of myths, spells, depression and frustrations) had been narrowed down to ignorance and lack-of-understanding.
With that on mind, you don't need to ladie's or guy's 'secrets' to be a good spouse. You just have to pray to God to help you have regards for others. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
What shoes are you wearing- If you thought it was a myth than think again. Women do judge a man by his shoes. So better make it a point to wear nice clean shoes the next time you walk out.

I dont exactly judge a man by his shoes but good shoes look attractive when worn by anyone from any gender.
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by TheSeeker(m): 2:13am On Jul 22, 2009
This is the REMIX! And I AM NOT GENERALIZING OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Women sleep with your best friend or family relative.

You find out she's got a crush on your boss.

She doesn't like your mom because she scrutinizes her.

She thinks you'd be better than her friend's boyfriend hence, the constant criticism and comparison on your personality.

You found out she used to be a prostitute.

You find out she's such a huge, bonehead liar.

She appears all decent and understanding, pressing on, you'll see she's materialistic.

In my opinion, there's no shocker than a woman herself. Women on their own are shocking secrets.

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 22, 2009
some men eye don see for women wahala! shocked
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by saintade01(m): 3:58am On Jul 22, 2009
sistawoman:

All I want to know is who is the woman that let the cat out the bag.

I am sure there are plenty of us women that would love to kick her ass. I cant find fault in any of his "secrets" listed above. They are all true.

So is really true.

I better watch out as from now on wink
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by sexyLeamon(f): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2009
are those really secrets? undecided
Re: 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know by biola44: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2009
some guys don suffer grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / A Female Friend Told Me This Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.