Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives (10375 Views)

Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives by thorpido(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2015
nickibarb:

I have a vague idea, he's a politician and their movements, meetings and stuff sometimes lasts up to wee hours of the morning. I get that and I trust him cos I know he's really in love with me and he's a devoted father. but all I ask is let me know when you won't be coming home but that has been the major genesis of our issues. like he thinks I'm trying to control him or something. he comes back, knows i'll be upset and gives me the silent treatment so we don't have to talk about it. after like 2 days, he's back to acting all lovey-dovey again. before i know it, he's doing it again and the cycle continues. I'm really at a loss as to how to fix it. I know he's not cheating cos i'm the president of team snoop. (I trust him oh but i'm just checking just in case lol).
He's really in love with you and he treats you this way?Something is not right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too / Here Again / Pls Advice Me, My Parents Do Not Approve My Proposed Marriage Plans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.