Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,607 members, 7,770,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy (32238 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by ogayor: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
A 10-year-old Mexican girl has given birth to a baby boy after a 31-week pregnancy, according to reports.

The premature infant, which weighed 3.3 pounds, was born by Caesarian section at the Women’s Hospital in the city of Puebla and is in the intensive care unit recovering from pneumonia.

The young mother, who is from the nearby San Francisco Totimehuacan community, has returned home after the procedure but visits the baby every day to breastfeed, officials said.

The Puebla state Attorney General's Office is now investigating whether the girl could have been raped and who the father is, the hospital’s director Rogelio Gonzalez said, according to UpFrontNewswire.
Mexican state laws say young moms are unable to have abortions unless a girl can prove she was the victim of sexual assault.

The state’s minimum age of consent is 12 and women who undergo abortions in Puebla face a fine or prison sentence if they are unable to prove they were sexually abused.

The laws are currently under review.

The girl, who has not been named, arrived at the medical facility on Oct. 22, suffering from life-threatening complications, including seizures.

Hospital officials said the newborn is in a good condition considering his premature birth and the mother is recovering well.

This is not the first case of a shockingly young girl giving birth in Mexico.

In August last year, 11-year-old Amalia had a child two weeks premature after she was denied an abortion by the local Justice Department during the fourth month of pregnancy.

She was raped repeatedly by her stepfather when she was 10 years old, but local laws do not allow terminations after three months.

source:http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-11-10/news/30384749_1_mexican-girl-abortions-young-mother

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Akshow: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na wa o. Oma ga o. So she was pregnant around nine. When she start meses gan gan Na self? The world is truly coming to an end.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by chubbyzegna(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmmmm... ThankGod its not in 9ja.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by iamswizz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
ok
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Okijajuju1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
Praise the Lord... What a blessing
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
I will kill any man who touches my girls before the age of 30. angry

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by TableLeg(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
End of Days! undecided

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Okijajuju1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogayor: A 10-year-old Mexican girl has given birth to a baby boy after a 31-week pregnancy, according to reports.

The premature infant, which weighed 3.3 pounds, was born by Caesarian section at the Women’s Hospital in the city of Puebla and is in the intensive care unit recovering from pneumonia.

The young mother, who is from the nearby San Francisco Totimehuacan community, has returned home after the procedure but visits the baby every day to breastfeed, officials said.

The Puebla state Attorney General's Office is now investigating whether the girl could have been r`aped and who the father is, the hospital’s director Rogelio Gonzalez said, according to UpFrontNewswire.
Mexican state laws say young moms are unable to have abortions unless a girl can prove she was the victim of sexual assault.

The state’s minimum age of consent is 12 and women who undergo abortions in Puebla face a fine or prison sentence if they are unable to prove they were sexually abused.

The laws are currently under review.

The girl, who has not been named, arrived at the medical facility on Oct. 22, suffering from life-threatening complications, including seizures.

Hospital officials said the newborn is in a good condition considering his premature birth and the mother is recovering well.

This is not the first case of a shockingly young girl giving birth in Mexico.

In August last year, 11-year-old Amalia had a child two weeks premature after she was denied an abortion by the local Justice Department during the fourth month of pregnancy.

She was raped repeatedly by her stepfather when she was 10 years old, but local laws do not allow terminations after three months.

source:http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-11-10/news/30384749_1_mexican-girl-abortions-young-mother

Imagine.. Which kind yeye investigation be that?! As if a 10 year old can give consent

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
Opin Aiye ti de mehn. Kilo de? Omo Odun Mewa. Haba. To ba je naija ni, ahhh Alaroye, punch, dailysun, radio lagos, wazobia, , gboromiro gan a ti gbe. Ogao.

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
30 ke, I beg talk wetin you fit do.

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
She must have been raped!
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Kslib(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
Anyvody wey shout "END TIMES" go shop slap..

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by 5much(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmmm. Thank God no b 4 naija e happen.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
They want to investigate if the girl was ra.ped? Of course she was ra.ped, which 10 year old gives consent to se.x? The !d!ot who did this must be severely punished.

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Todaynatoday: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Kslib na END TIMES Tinz OOOOO
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
O n be nani. Se o ma ma tele omo e kiri to ma fi pe 30 ni. Abi to ba ti koja omo odun mejidilogun waa so fun pe ko wa o fe wo boya o ti ja ibale e. Lo joko joor. Meaning ( You dey missyarn nani. Sey you go dey follow am waka up and down till she reach 30. Abi if she don pass 18 yrs you go tell am make she come say u wan check if them neva KNACK AM KPAKO. Abeg go sidon jor

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by odim123(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
who is the dog that impregnate the girl.

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by AyaSammy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Haba baba borngirl adei, wat if she gets married at 22.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
Why is this on front page?.what is so special about the that?
There are lots of this in the northern part of the country.
Lord help those poor little girls who end up with vesico-vaginal fistula.
In a country with good legal system,That mad man Yerima and his likes would be rotting inside the prison.

Age of consent in nigeria btw is 13..but we all know dem bearded men go for ones much younger
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by begwong: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
shebi our prophet marry his iyawo wwhen she was just 9years
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by megareal: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
Really mind blowing.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by gabriel212: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
I WEPT!!!
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
gabriel212: I WEPT!!!
You be jesus? Wetin dey make u cry. Make i helep u bring bucket? E be like say you carry plenty water for body. Water don put money for lagos o.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Abujafood: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
Story! So she got pregnant when she was 9 or how old? Her reproductive systems are now working fine like that of an adult? She even breastfed the baby, serious crap!
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by ghettodreamz(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
gabriel212: I WEPT!!!

Eeya... Look for 20L bucket take collect the water, if anybody ask you why u de cry tell dem say make dem no mind u, say
na another person headache u de take medicine for. gringringrin
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by omenziate(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Haba mana, Madam take easy na. 30yrs ti poju na.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
Oh! God

What's world is turning into?
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Iaz93: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
What if it wasnt rape. . .hmmm! Dz days ehnn...you can't really tell. . .or on the other hand, it may be her father. . .Weird thingz.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by gabriel212: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
oluface: You be jesus? Wetin dey make u cry. Make i helep u bring bucket? E be like say you carry plenty water for body. Water don put money for lagos o.
I know be JESUS oh. but, can u imagine the pain? stress, n d process of the intercouse wen she was deflowered?

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by gramci: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
begwong: shebi our prophet marry his iyawo wwhen she was just 9years

I no go de surprise if na prophet people do this kind thing cos dem no de take eye see small small kpekus
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by ghettodreamz(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
Abujafood: Story! So she got pregnant when she was 9 or how old? Her reproductive systems are now working fine like that of an adult?

Nowadays little girls de get fast and rapid growth and make we blame over-secretion of the reproductory hormones. At such a tender age?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.