Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy (32290 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by snakova(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
In some european countries even in america the age of consent is 13.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Ko ni si ishoro ooooo. Oya jeka bo si gban gban, mi de ma da a e leyin, emi omo ta bire, ti Iya fi owu oja pon mi. Yoruba ni ede ti afi to mi dagba, so ode di dan dan, ki ede na da shaka ni enu mi. Ati wipe, ati kekere ni mo ti ko Aa Bi Di, so ma lo ma ro wipe, Obinna ni mi oooo. Ogidi omo yoruba ni moje, mi de ke ni fi owo osi juwe 'Ile Baba' mi oooooo. Emi ati ogbeni Seun gan, a ko si ni katigori kan ninu kiko Ede yoruba ooo grin ,ka to wa so wipe,emi ati re, ako de ki she sawawu kan na gringringrin
MO GBA FUN E ... OMO IYA MI. ORI WANBE DIGBI DIGBI. MA WORRY BATTERY MI TI LOW. MA YO SI E LATER.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by ghettodreamz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
oluface: MO GBA FUN E ... OMO IYA MI. ORI WANBE DIGBI DIGBI. MA WORRY BATTERY MI TI LOW. MA YO SI E LATER.

Ee soro buroda... Ashi ma see-saw. Ipade wa, wo bi ojo ro. Odi igba miran.. Odabo.. Layogrin
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by younglad007(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
But wait o,which kain pesin go get mind to Bleep dat small pikin
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by KingPradas(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
No pic after long story.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Ariyke: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I will kill any man who touches my girls before the age of 30. angry
Realy 30 :-O
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Clemzy16(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogayor: A 10-year-old Mexican girl has given birth to a baby boy after a 31-week pregnancy, according to reports.

The premature infant, which weighed 3.3 pounds, was born by Caesarian section at the Women’s Hospital in the city of Puebla and is in the intensive care unit recovering from pneumonia.

The young mother, who is from the nearby San Francisco Totimehuacan community, has returned home after the procedure but visits the baby every day to breastfeed, officials said.

The Puebla state Attorney General's Office is now investigating whether the girl could have been raped and who the father is, the hospital’s director Rogelio Gonzalez said, according to UpFrontNewswire.
Mexican state laws say young moms are unable to have abortions unless a girl can prove she was the victim of sexual assault.

The state’s minimum age of consent is 12 and women who undergo abortions in Puebla face a fine or prison sentence if they are unable to prove they were sexually abused.

The laws are currently under review.

The girl, who has not been named, arrived at the medical facility on Oct. 22, suffering from life-threatening complications, including seizures.

Hospital officials said the newborn is in a good condition considering his premature birth and the mother is recovering well.

This is not the first case of a shockingly young girl giving birth in Mexico.

In August last year, 11-year-old Amalia had a child two weeks premature after she was denied an abortion by the local Justice Department during the fourth month of pregnancy.

She was raped repeatedly by her stepfather when she was 10 years old, but local laws do not allow terminations after three months.

source:http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-11-10/news/30384749_1_mexican-girl-abortions-young-mother
Abeg! Na which Bo[o]bs she wan take breastfead the baby?
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by katunj: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

haba!! @ age 30 ? you want her case belike your own, abeg 25 is ok
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by OmoLisabi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
You yourself no clock 30 Before dem dey drill you oil well. Can i talk to the oldiest of ya girls?
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by johnstar(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
shattap der undecided undecided, u noe dey touch another person daughter undecided, na ppl lyk u dey f**k ppl daughters, make I see una around my side again
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by emmabest2000(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
weonders shall never end na waa
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by johnstar(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
wait, na u 1 marry ur daughter ni, u berra leave her alone let her enjoy her self without a guy touching her, except say na u go spoil her... undecided undecided
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
. . . . . . Lol. Na so Momsy kill all the men wey touch their sweet baby 'Ileke idi' before she clock 30 a bi? O ga o!!
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Onyemgba: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
What a crazy world just expect the unexpected
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Naijapikin1: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
If it was in naija, she would have been branded a witch, and possibly “aluud“
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by hunkydory(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I guess she will regain her virginity after you kill the man. grin
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
Youngest mother ever was 5yrs when she had her child, youngest Nigerian mother was 8yrs. Don't believe it, google it.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
Not new, I read a story of a 10yr old Nigerian that was addicted to sex. Youngest mother ever was 5yrs when she had her child, youngest Nigerian mother was 8yrs. Don't believe it, google it. Jesus Loves You All Dearly
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by thorpido(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
Some girls start rather early.A girl in my compound started her period at 9yrs.She had started having s.ex by 11yrs.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by emmalexabl(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
I recall a case i saw during my service year in Akwaibom State. An 11yrs old girl who was brought to the ante-natal clinic by her grandma.She refused to name the culprit but after much interrogations, she revealed that the biological father was responsible for her pregnancy.....
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
Terrible experience. Maybe she had precocious puberty.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
Pedophilia... Who ever is responsible should be punished and made an example. Poor Child never had a life.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Solozzo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
Babies having babies!!
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by phermonyx(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Lol, before 30? Like how old were Ʊ when Ʊ were first touched? Or ar Ʊ still brand new?
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by phermonyx(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by AMEBO2BUSY: 12:47am On Nov 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Age of 30 is too far behind unless she starts sch late, normal age 4 a girl to marry or experience sex is 22-25, having achieve academic excellence.
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by pleep(m): 3:37am On Nov 08, 2012
WHY DO U GUYS CARE ABOUT ILEKE IDI AND HER NIGLETS
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 08, 2012
pleep: WHY DO U GUYS CARE ABOUT ILEKE IDI AND HER NIGLETS

Isn't that the alias Mrs. Chima gave you?
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by dapo338(m): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2012
gbosaa: Why is this on front page?.what is so special about the that?
There are lots of this in the northern part of the country.
Lord help those poor little girls who end up with vesico-vaginal fistula.
In a country with good legal system,That mad man Yerima and his likes would be rotting inside the prison.

Age of consent in nigeria btw is 13..but we all know dem bearded men go for ones much younger

Pls stop passing wrong info...
The age of Consent in Nigeria is 18 and not 13.
Tanks
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by fitzmayowa: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2012
begwong: shebi our prophet marry his iyawo wwhen she was just 9years

I no they there when you talk am ooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Cabsso(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2012
shebi our prophet marry his iyawo wwhen she was just 9years

Bt e no knack am apako nw
Re: 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Cabsso(m): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2012
I no go de surprise if na prophet people do this kind thing cos dem no de take eye see small small kpekus

Hahaha grin

I no go de surprise if na prophet people do this kind thing cos dem no de take eye see small small kpekus

Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners / Curcumcision Of Female Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.