Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos (2683 Views)

*Your Old Friends* Do You Remember Them? / Meet Your Old Friends Here! / Be Re-united with Old Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by Uchebobo: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2008
RE: The Class of 91, IHS, GRA LAGOS

Let us come together the class of 91. Our strength lies in our togetherness. If you graduated in 1991, please provide your name, class (i.e., science, art, and commercial) and other information that you are comfortable with at this time. I am one of you. Love you all as you respond to this forum.

According to Principal Olasoji, only the best is good for IHS.

Stay out of trouble!
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by visco2008: 1:50am On Feb 24, 2008
hi,please how can i re-unite with tolulope phillips?
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by lionheart(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2008
Friday  here ,  cool
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by lionheart(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2008
what about Anthonio Trombi , Helen Omorodion , Chilasa , Kareem Lookmon ,  Kazeem , Alexander Gabriel, Gbenga Babalola , gbenga ademola , Victor Ezaga ,,  . wink Wow I miss everbody !  sad
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by Uchebobo: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2008
Tolulope Phillips left USA for Nigeria late 2005 or early 2006.

Friday Opute, Shogunle alum I guess? - Is that the great artist? remember Wole Oresile the king artist at that time.

Friday, you can re-unite with Remi (USA), Femi  (USA); ehosa (canada) abayomi (London), kunle  (USA) faster since you leave in New York. let me know if you need contact.

Do you mean Kazeem from omole (the footballer)?
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by lionheart(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2008
would love 2 contact them ,  yeah ,  this is Friday Opute and you're right I meant kazeem the footballer ,   let me know whats up !
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by Uchebobo: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2008
Waz-up Son? I'm really happy to see yah face again since 1991. Wonderful! you make my day.
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by Uchebobo: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
I will be contacting Remi as soon as possible.
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by lionheart(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
just added u 2 my friends list .
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by Uchebobo: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hope you have my email address. still waiting on your mail. Thanks!
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by Uchebobo: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2008
Friday - I'm still waiting.
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by ogidiagba: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2009
Hi guys, did see my name on the list as well as that of my friends Gloria and Cecelia
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by kayodel(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello Uchebobo

i would like to reunite with Yinka Campbell if by any means you have her details.
thanks
Re: Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos by Uchebobo: 6:29pm On May 29, 2019
Hey Kayodel,

Hope you are well.

You may be able to connect with Yinka if you visit the Class of 91, IHS facebook page.

Very best!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! / . / I Love Freecocoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.