Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Meet Your Old Friends Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Your Old Friends Here! (1151 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / Be Re-united with Old Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Your Old Friends Here! by chucket(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2007
Hello fellow nairaland users,

There are times you wished you never missed some friends but that often happens especially in Nigeria where communication just came to life.

So lets use this thread to get to those long lost friends or those who know them!

As for me I would want to get in contact with Cecilia Ekele, Adaji Obaje, Ileanwa Idachaba, Idachaba Onakpa, Ojonimi Awodi who were in FGC Ugwolawo Kogi State 1996.
They can reach me on 08036079480 or aikchris@yahoo.com

Whom would you wish to meet?

(1) (Reply)

Nice Girl Wants To Meet Soul Mate / The Cutest Guy I Have Ever Met / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.