Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

If You Were President: What Change Would You Bring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were President: What Change Would You Bring (854 Views)

Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku / Those Calling For Regime Change Would Face Treason Charges – Police! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were President: What Change Would You Bring by getukudo(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2012
If you had a shot at the Presidency for four years. What change would you bring that our past leaders have not changed.
Re: If You Were President: What Change Would You Bring by k2039: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2012
I will make sure our refineries are working well which will reduce the price of fuel and also provide job employment,as a result of reduction of fuel the price of commodities like cassava will reduce which will in turn reduce the price of garri(garri is the common mans food in nigeria(my source for that info. was nairaland)).

I will also ensure electricity blackout becomes a thing of the past.

And finaly reduce corruption by making sure the agencies in charge work efficiently well.

Thats my 3 point agenda

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Godswill Akpabio For President 2015 / Boko Haram Attacks Prison, Frees All Inmates / Any Hope For Our Health Sector?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.