Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ethnicity And Work Place - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ethnicity And Work Place (644 Views)

Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place / Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment / Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethnicity And Work Place by charles009(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
do u beleive that Ethnicity is a huge problem in the work place! most importanly yorubas.
Re: Ethnicity And Work Place by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
Yes I believe you. I remember Nigerdock at snake island in the late 80s to 90s under the MD before privatization . Also, I remember the stock exchange under madam. I remember Air Liquide of those days under the GM and some others I do not want to mention.Whenever you find these people at the helm of affairs, especially where money is involved, they tribalise all key sensitive areas. They are always the first to cry of marginalisation or raise tribal sentiments on any objective decision especially against a spipritually empowered ethnic group who does not have anything against them neither dissipate energy about their existence.

They suspect national or international appointment that favoured this group. They suspect any statement made by any governor from the group as targeted against them as if they were the only group in Nigeria. That is complex and great phobia.

(1) (Reply)

Application Closes On 7th Of December 2012 / How Did Your NIMC Exam Go? / Are You Employed But Needs A Part-time Job To Augment Your Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.