Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Yahoo Yahoo Mail I Received From A Nigerian "Pastor" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahoo Yahoo Mail I Received From A Nigerian "Pastor" (811 Views)

Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Yahoo Mail I Received From A Nigerian "Pastor" by Annunaki(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
I recently received this scam mail from a supposed pastor which implied God needed to be paid upfront before he can answer our prayers, These scammers keep inventing new rackets to skim people off their money angry any way let he that has ears listen.

THREE CHANNELS THROUGH WHICH GOD'S WORD CAN BE PROVOKED TO COME TO PASS.

Prayer is a channel through which prophecies are fulfilled. You must pray this word to pass everyday. That is, you must consciously pray this prophecy word for word into reality, daily. 1st timothy 1:18. If there is any special prayer request, please reply by letting us know and we will join forces together. Matthew 18:19.

Positive confessions is another channel through which prophecies come to pass. God told Ezekiel in Ezekiel 37 to prophesy with His mouth and when He did dry bones came alive. If he had not spoken, things might have remained the same. Also the bible says in Isaiah 43:26, that when you declare God's word with your mouth you are justified. Start speaking positively, to prophecy with your mouth is more profitable than to complain.

Another channel through which God's word come to pass is by making a vow unto the LORD. Hannah vowed to give God Samuel if he comes, she did as she vowed and God blessed her with many more children. 1st Samuel 1 and 2. You can vow to God financially or materially if He does what He promised. You can even go the extra mile by paying your vows even before it comes to pass, God now has no choice but to do it, because His integrity is at stake. This month as you do these; God's word will come to pass in every area of your life in Jesus precious name. OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES. +2348052773865. BB PIN IS 2739F228. www.omegagospelnetwork.com

The bold says it all with his contact details and website where you can be directed to give to god via his ministry. I mean how can a genuine pastor claim that God's integrity can be at stake becos of money
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Mail I Received From A Nigerian "Pastor" by Sirniyeh(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hun un un, na wa o!
This is a typical scammer, follow not. Hungry shepherd...i bey be wise
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Mail I Received From A Nigerian "Pastor" by Horus(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
He didn't mention on his website if "God" accept credit card payments grin
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Mail I Received From A Nigerian "Pastor" by chiteny(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
I dey Sidon look. tongue
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Mail I Received From A Nigerian "Pastor" by Todaynatoday: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
lol @ God's integrity at stake. These people just utter anything in order to swindle unsuspecting fellows.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Mail I Received From A Nigerian "Pastor" by PastorKun(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2012
shocked shocked shocked @ God's integrity at stake.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Mail I Received From A Nigerian "Pastor" by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2012
Do not be surprised.

The emboldened part seems like what he copied from the 'Open Heavens' devotional...and that is what most of them can teach on a regular sunday service...albeit worded differently.

God now accepts preorders....just sow into the account detailed below and expect the first shipment of your blessings in 2 weeks. Of course, it's risk free because his integrity is at stake.

(1) (Reply)

Pastorpreneurs Or Prosperity Preachers / False Anointing- Pay And He'll Pray! - A Sister's Testimony / Tithe Or Charity; Which Guarantees Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.