Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference (2880 Views)

''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Ikwerreboy(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Guys what can you say about this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Miraclestar: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2015
And what's your intention for creating this thread? What do you hope to achieve??

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by nuelsylves(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2015
lol...., the difference is clear. one is enjoying his riches on earth. what's Pope telling them
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2015
One is a Christian, the other is a religous leader. At least Oyedepo is not a hypocrite like all those who are anointing gay priests all over the world. . . Don't kill yourself. Blame your thieving politicians, Oyedepo didn't steal your national entitlement.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by kevoh(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2015
OP, wait till the conspiracy theorists come and eat you up with their silly anti-christ mantra grin
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Ezerbullet(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2015
Am here to read comments
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by TrajansKong: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2015
nuelsylves:
lol...., the difference is clear. one is enjoying his riches on earth. what's Pope telling them
The Pope is wrong. How can we respect him as a man of God if he travels amongst the common people? How can we glorify one who does not glorify himself. He is a messenger of God!! He should reflect God's power accordingly.We do not exalt those on our own level. A true pastor must SHOW he is above us in every way.

The Vatican has billions and BILLIONS in precious metals and stones but this pope does not display any of this for us to admire. If we cannot SEE and admire a man's power and wealth how can we follow him and give unto his glory?

This pope is a disgrace to Christianity. A man of God cannot be humble. He must be mighty as God is mighty.Fly your private jet, Papa Oyedepo! Wear your Rolex, Papa Adeboye. Wear your Armani suits Pastor Daniel! We cannot judge you as we judge ourselves. You are truly men of God. Our spiritual and earthly masters!

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2015
TrajansKong:

The Pope is wrong. How can we respect him as a man of God if he travels amongst the common people? How can we glorify one who does not glorify himself. He is a messenger of God!! He should reflect God's power accordingly.We do not exalt those on our own level. A true pastor must SHOW he is above us in every way.

The Vatican has billions and BILLIONS in precious metals and stones but this pope does not display any of this for us to admire. If we cannot SEE and admire a man's power and wealth how can we follow him and give unto his glory?

This pope is a disgrace to Christianity. A man of God cannot be humble. He must be mighty as God is mighty.Fly your private jet, Papa Oyedepo! Wear your Rolex, Papa Adeboye. Wear your Armani suits Pastor Daniel! We cannot judge you as we judge ourselves. You are truly men of God. Our spiritual and earthly masters!

Just like Jesus, the Son of God, the person wey God na him real papa take fly ride Stallions adorned with diamonds and use sandal wey the sole na gold.

I believe Jesus lived a life of example to show that it is in austerity that you can find God. Tell me you have never felt closer to God in those time you were broke and always believing God for a miracle. That's you searching for God.
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2015
.b
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by ephemm(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2015
@OP, thanks, I thought I am the only one who noticed it.

Did you notice after being received by POTUS - Obama, the Pope turned down a limousine and instead rode in a $20000 Eco-friendly FIAT 500L.

that's a Man of God - HUMBLE.

Pls note, I am not Catholic, but I love Pope Francis.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2015
just watch ds nonsense will make FP
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by TrajansKong: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2015
mulante:

Tell me you have never felt closer to God in those time you were broke and always believing God for a miracle. That's you searching for God.
Fools! Read your Bibles well... our God is a God of Riches and the God of the Richest!!
Matthew 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by TheDauraMallam: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2015
TrajansKong:

If you really wrote this out of spite and not sarcasm, you are a big black idiot.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by TrajansKong: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2015
ephemm:
@OP, thanks, I thought I am the only one who noticed it.

...the Pope turned down a limousine and instead rode in a $20000 Eco-friendly FIAT 500L.

Where is the show of power? Where are his blessings? What kain MOG be dis one? undecided

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by menesheh(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2015
TrajansKong:

This is where I've seen the peak of bigotry ever. What's even your problem with the pope. A pope in a public transit to a pastor in a private jet. A pastor enjoying wealth in the mist of abject poverty and a pope enjoying less in the mist affluence.

We are not to judge oyedepo but you've already judged pope for being a disgrace to Christianity.

Repent brother for the kingdom of hell is near.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by TrajansKong: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
nuelsylves:
Precisely, my broda! Enjoy your riches!
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by parisbookaddict(f): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Thanks for posting this. The private jet big lifestyle pastors arent just in Nigeria.. u need to see what they do in the usa.. one even bought a luxury toilet for 23 thousand dollars with tithe money of course

This pope lives in the common quarters with the vatican staff..

Says a lot..
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by TrajansKong: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

If you really wrote this out of spite and not sarcasm, you are a big black idiot.

Are you an African? Are you even a Christian
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by parisbookaddict(f): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2015
TrajansKong:

Fools! Read your Bibles well... our God is a God of Riches and the God of the Richest!!
Matthew 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Wow..u miss3d the point.. jesus lived humbly and didnt even have shelter or food and lived from one person home to another, born in a stable instead of a castle..

The verse doesn't give pastors permission to live large with offerings and charity from the flock they preach to
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2015
TrajansKong:

Well, to each his own.
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by hahn(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

And all you could do was compliment the guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by hahn(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2015
TrajansKong:

Are you an African? Are you even a Christian

What has Christianity got to do with Africa? Last i checked, the Christian god is god of Israel undecided
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by TrajansKong: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
hahn:

What has Christianity got to do with Africa? Last i checked, the Christian god is god of Israel undecided

Our true God not Allah!

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by hahn(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
TrajansKong:

Our true God not Allah!

Delusion.

Yahweh and Allah both suck

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Blackfire(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

u wont like my reply....it is one of what solidify my thesis on atheism.
Religion is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Blackfire(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Wow..u miss3d the point.. jesus lived humbly and didnt even have shelter or food and lived from one person home to another, born in a stable instead of a castle..

The verse doesn't give pastors permission to live large with offerings and charity from the flock they preach to

easy dear u almost sounding like an atheist.... Easy easy

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by Blackfire(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
I want to ask a silly question, the money oyedepo used to buy that private jet... Can it solve and transform the life of 1,000 miserable members(guy forget that fake life people wear on sunday), that will automatically affect 3;000 people?.

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by nuelsylves(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
TrajansKong:

Pls don't mention me again with ur write up..., it doesn't make sense to me. Humility! find the meaning...,that's what Christ is. and that's what the so called pastors, men of God nd Pope himself should be.

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by BuhBye: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
TrajansKong:

I just saved your picture and comment. I will always refer to them when i need a good laugh.

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by TrajansKong: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blackfire:

u wont like my reply....it is one of what solidify my thesis on atheism.

Religion is a scam.

He still loves you. Learn to obey as we have done. Join the shepherd at the feast. We will sit at his right hand and judge!

Forever.

Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by parisbookaddict(f): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blackfire:

easy dear u almost sounding like an atheist.... Easy easy

lol..no way ..

its a shame some christians support pastors who misappropriate offerings from their members..

its a pity..
Re: Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference by TrajansKong: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
BuhBye:

I just saved your picture and comment. I will always refer to them when i need a good laugh.

He will not be mocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Challenging The Theists. (god Believers, Pagans And Avatar Enthusiasts :-) / Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. / I Hate Pentecostal Pastors !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.